Antonio Brown (Merged) - now a Raider - just kidding, he's not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Jesus!!!!!!

The Broncos got enough going on with rebuilding, a new coaching staff...dang sure don't need him and TBE distractions causing more grief.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• I think Rapp is full of bull. I never saw Elway being interested in a Diva Wide receiver with a huge contract and me attitude. Never for once thought it was true. Made no sense,
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
        I think Rapp is full of bull. I never saw Elway being interested in a Diva Wide receiver with a huge contract and me attitude. Never for once thought it was true. Made no sense,
        I never thought Elway would sign a cornerback (insert name) with a rap sheet as long as a Cheesecake Factory menu. But he did

Glad to hear there’s no interest in AB.

Comment

• So happy. So very happy.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
            he is gonna end up in oakland. mark my words here.
            And if he does he'll be on a horrible team that's about 15 pieces away from being a winner. Hopefully Oakland goes for the full circus and brings in Bell and drafts Murray as well.

I'm sure they'll be pretty happy in their investment when Brown is happy in a loss because he got his touches, and then furious after a win because he didn't.

This really sums up how poorly run the Raiders are, give up Crabtree and his youth and better contract for a first, only to turn around and trade a first for a guy with a bad attitude, wanting an even bigger contract, and who's on the wrong side of 30. His new contract will be paying him for what he did in Pittsburgh, and that's true for whoever trades for and then extends him.

Comment

• So Brown was on HBO's The Shop and they got a great sound bite from him.

People keep telling me that Ben is a Hall of Famer, but dude is old, rapey and can't do *expletive* on the road. Yeah half the time I'm playing with a HOFer, but the other half I'm playing with fat Brock Osweiler.
              Calling Big Ben Fat Brock wins some points in my book
              sigpic

Comment

• Sounds like it won’t happen but i would be stoked to have AB as a Bronco. Some of y’all need to realize this is the NFL and leave your moral compasses at home. It’s not like he pulled a Ray rice or a Hunt.

I’m curious how many of y’all would still be griping about the drama if we won a Super Bowl with him. I want players who improve this team and AB absolutely would do that.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  So Brown was on HBO's The Shop and they got a great sound bite from him.

Wow, that is a major diss. What a quote!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    So Brown was on HBO's The Shop and they got a great sound bite from him.

Every time this guy opens his pie hole he costs himself millions.
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                      Every time this guy opens his pie hole he costs himself millions.
                      Nonesense. The raiders will pay him even if no one else does.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        Sounds like it won’t happen but i would be stoked to have AB as a Bronco. Some of y’all need to realize this is the NFL and leave your moral compasses at home. It’s not like he pulled a Ray rice or a Hunt.

I’m curious how many of y’all would still be griping about the drama if we won a Super Bowl with him. I want players who improve this team and AB absolutely would do that.
                        I don't think this has to do anything with morals, not even sure why you brought that up.

The concern is he is a 30 year WR who was has progressively become a bigger headache throughout his career. He is already expensive on his current contract and has already said he wants a raise, not to mention what it would cost to acquire him from the steelers.

With the Broncos as a team that needs to go through a rebuild, regardless of how long Elway holds onto the idea that this will be a quick fix, the last thing they need is drama. Id rather use the cash and draft picks to improve multiple spots on this team over investing so much in a player that isn't the missing piece to success.
                        sigpic
                        "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Originally posted by MHS View Post
                          I don't think this has to do anything with morals, not even sure why you brought that up.

The concern is he is a 30 year WR who was has progressively become a bigger headache throughout his career. He is already expensive on his current contract and has already said he wants a raise, not to mention what it would cost to acquire him from the steelers.

With the Broncos as a team that needs to go through a rebuild, regardless of how long Elway holds onto the idea that this will be a quick fix, the last thing they need is drama. Id rather use the cash and draft picks to improve multiple spots on this team over investing so much in a player that isn't the missing piece to success.
                          You wouldn’t consider player drama in the locker room along the lines of morales? I would.

Like I said it’s not along the drama lines of the women beaters but I still categorize it as what people consider good morals for a player to have to be a part of the team.

People keep saying they don’t want the drama because they want this to be a good clean football team.

And I’m saying to heck with that. I want ballers that help the team win and I can find other means of finding role models for my children.

AB may be getting up there in age but he hasn’t had a massive production loss yet that can be solely attributed to him. Until that happens everyone is just being paranoid.
                          sigpic

Comment

• My moral compass doesnt shut off just because of where im at and it doesnt have anything to do with being a role model for children. Recently hes been acting like a petulant child and all we really know is that its because of ben. There could very well be more but we don't know as fans for sure. He requested a trade and thats great but leave it at that. How hes acted tells me hes only concerned about himself and no one else on the team. I dont think thats the culture we need in our locker room with so many changes and leadership roles being up in the air. If everything else was set and wr was all we needed sure id consider it. Hows he gonna act if we brought him in and our line still sucked to the point where flacco/ insert qb here cant get him the ball?
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              You wouldn’t consider player drama in the locker room along the lines of morales? I would.

Like I said it’s not along the drama lines of the women beaters but I still categorize it as what people consider good morals for a player to have to be a part of the team.

People keep saying they don’t want the drama because they want this to be a good clean football team.

And I’m saying to heck with that. I want ballers that help the team win and I can find other means of finding role models for my children.

AB may be getting up there in age but he hasn’t had a massive production loss yet that can be solely attributed to him. Until that happens everyone is just being paranoid.
                              At what point would you not want a player on your team because he's a diva or a cancer? If AB did come to Denver, would you expect him to abide by the same rules as others, or would you let him slide the way Tomlin did because of his on field production? I don't think Vic "death by inches" Fangio would care for a guy like AB.

Comment

• Originally posted by gerontion View Post
                                At what point would you not want a player on your team because he's a diva or a cancer? If AB did come to Denver, would you expect him to abide by the same rules as others, or would you let him slide the way Tomlin did because of his on field production? I don't think Vic "death by inches" Fangio would care for a guy like AB.
                                As long as he is producing the AB numbers we are used to and the Broncos start winning I could care less how he acts.

For those asking would i be ok if the offense doesn’t produce with him? What difference does it make compared to winning 11 games in the past two years? It’s not like if he was a diva and it took our team from 11 win seasons down to 5 win seasons. We are talking about a team that won 11 in two years. The bar can’t exactly go lower by adding a diva. What locker room do y’all think he is going to destroy?

The risk to me is low but the reward high.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X