Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Brown (Merged) - now a Raider - just kidding, he's not

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Sorry if i sounded confrontational there, wasnt my intention my friend. I was always taught to kill them with kindness and to walk softly and carry a big stick. To me right now ab has more bark than bite and we desperately need leaders on this team. I wholeheartedly agree with what you are saying
    No no no AE!! You were fine. Stating your case. I get it. I agree with it to some degree. But I will be honest, I'd love the "on the field" WR part of this guy!

    Comment


    • Ab to the bills

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        No no no AE!! You were fine. Stating your case. I get it. I agree with it to some degree. But I will be honest, I'd love the "on the field" WR part of this guy!
        Cool, and i agree about his on field production. I just dont see it happening for him to come here with all our issues and just put his head down and power through. I definitely agree that steelers organization seems like a dumpster fire but he had other teammates to play for and even if he said that id be totally okay with "i have a big problem with this but i cant let my other team mates that i do care about down"
        Glen Haven Fire

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
          Ab to the bills
          That's the Steelers way of saying bleep you AB LOL

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
            Ab to the bills
            http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...brown-to-bills

            Surprising... to me anyway. Good for Josh Allen though. Might provide a real spark for a team that needs a lift. Again, assuming AB will try to be a leader, or at minimum, a decent team player.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              I don't think people are seeing the whole picture here... People are quick to jump on the "AB's a cancer" bandwagon... Prior to this, nothing bad was ever said about him, he was well respected and highly regarded.

              He's done dealing with Captain Fat Ozweiler at QB and ready to get on his way. This whole thing was calculated on his part. He wants the team to release him (not trade him) if he acts like a big enough fool, his trade value plummets and the steelers aren't going to be able to move him. He can then go where ever he wants. I guarantee you, you won't hear anything negative about him at his next destination. If you pay attention to the talk around the league regarding Big Ben, you know he's a worthless teammate who constantly berates others for his mistakes. I don't blame him for wanting off the team and I can't blame him for wanting to stick it to the steelers so that they get nothing out of him.Ben's behavior is constantly reinforced by the organization giving him free reign to behave however he wants. They openly defend his behavior.
              He quit on his team the week of the final game, all because he got made at Roethlisberger. I don't care how good of a guy someone is, when they quit on their team and go AWOL for a few days, that screams locker room cancer.

              Team's are willing to overlook a player going Facebook live on a private celebration that was meant only for the 53 and coaches. And then being 30 minutes late for his public apology press conference for that because he had to go Facebook live on himself getting a haircut. But once you quit on the team, that's it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...brown-to-bills

                Surprising... to me anyway. Good for Josh Allen though. Might provide a real spark for a team that needs a lift. Again, assuming AB will try to be a leader, or at minimum, a decent team player.
                Horrible for Josh Allen and the Bills. 1. He's in no way a leader, nor will he try to be. 2. It'll probably end up with Allen not going through any reads but instead just staring Brown down the entire time.

                I'm calling it now, Brown's numbers will crater this year (70 catches, 950 yards, 5 touchdowns) and he'll be playing for a different team in 2020.

                Comment


                • Apparently it’s not happening now

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                    Horrible for Josh Allen and the Bills. 1. He's in no way a leader, nor will he try to be. 2. It'll probably end up with Allen not going through any reads but instead just staring Brown down the entire time.

                    I'm calling it now, Brown's numbers will crater this year (70 catches, 950 yards, 5 touchdowns) and he'll be playing for a different team in 2020.
                    The trade isn't happening, however, I'm telling you Brown's going to be just fine and act just fine at whatever team he ends up with. This is all a big show right now and it's working out exactly as he's planned as interest in trading for him is non-existent.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      The trade isn't happening, however, I'm telling you Brown's going to be just fine and act just fine at whatever team he ends up with. This is all a big show right now and it's working out exactly as he's planned as interest in trading for him is non-existent.
                      If killing his trade value was part of the plan, what does he have to gain?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Insane Tacos View Post
                        If killing his trade value was part of the plan, what does he have to gain?
                        To get released and go to whatever team he wants.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • If I was Pitt lol I would of just traded him to Buffalo and Not Care what he thinks about it lol...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                            If I was Pitt lol I would of just traded him to Buffalo and Not Care what he thinks about it lol...
                            Only problem with your statement is Buffalo needs to be okay with brown making threats that he won’t show up. Don’t think the bills are going to want to trade still if they hear that

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                              Apparently it’s not happening now
                              Ha ha...apparently not!

                              I saw your post last night, and was not sure if you were just speculating. So I turn to NFL Network and bingo, it's happening!

                              I awake and see that I got hoaxed!!

                              I still think it would have been a plus for Josh Allen. Pretty hard not to like having a wide open receiver downfield, with great hands, and speed. As some of us are saying, AB was not considered a cancer until this year, as far as I can tell. And he was a big time performer. Further, Gruden may not be everyone's fav, but he raved about AB's practice regimen. I still see him in Oakland.

                              Lets not forget that Ben is above the rest of the team, and he is not exactly everyone's vision of a good guy. And Bell sat out the whole year...which also was a big statement.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                                Only problem with your statement is Buffalo needs to be okay with brown making threats that he won’t show up. Don’t think the bills are going to want to trade still if they hear that

                                Very great Insight I did not calculate that 1 ! LOL

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X