X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    Do people forget that DeAndre Hopkins was in witness protection when Osweiler was the quarterback for the Texans?

How’s it going to be any different for Antonio Brown in Denver?

Who’s going to be throwing the ball to him?

Brown is a clown anyway.

They shouldn’t let him anywhere near an NFL team, let alone my favorite team.
    He had a down year with Oz sure, but, what about.....

Ryan Fitzpatrick
    Ryan Mallett
    Case Keenum
    Brian Hoyer
    TJ Yates
    Brandon Weeden
    Tom Savage

He still had pro bowl numbers with that allstar roster

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Do people forget that DeAndre Hopkins was in witness protection when Osweiler was the quarterback for the Texans?

How’s it going to be any different for Antonio Brown in Denver?

Who’s going to be throwing the ball to him?

Brown is a clown anyway.

They shouldn’t let him anywhere near an NFL team, let alone my favorite team.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
    Once again...

He had Ben Roethlisberger throwing to him in the #1 passing offense in the NFL and was still disgruntled. Why on Earth would he be happy here in Denver in one of the statistically worst passing offenses over the past 4 seasons with Case Keenum?
    Of course you are assuming that Keenum will be the starter next year which right now looks like a 50/50 chance according to Vics presser

Leave a comment:

• mojo0730
    replied
    Once again...

He had Ben Roethlisberger throwing to him in the #1 passing offense in the NFL and was still disgruntled. Why on Earth would he be happy here in Denver in one of the statistically worst passing offenses over the past 4 seasons with Case Keenum?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    A guy like Brown makes the offense better just by being on the field!! Sutton will see 1 on 1 every game and our RBs will never see 8 or 9 in the box because of the fear he brings to a secondary. Why anyone would be against that is mind blowing to me. Denver will have more than enough money to spend
    Agreed! Ds have to plan just for him.

I also don't understand how folks can look the other way when a stud player just happens to become available. Sometimes you zig zag to get to the place you want to be, if the zig = superstar. Yes we need a QB, but we are not talking about a superstar QB being available. That's another day. Take one chunk at a time. ADD VALUE!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X