Edit: Trade for. Still.
    We traded for Joe Flacco. A Superbowl mvp
    You got any of those on your roster?
    We got two😉

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Signing guys nobody else wants!!!!!! The new Raider Way!!!!!
    Well you guys did sign Joe Flacco.

Edit: Trade for. Still.
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 08-25-2019, 05:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Antonio Brown Will Wear New Custom Helmet After Getting Lucrative Endorsement Deal Offers From Helmet Companies

Full story in the above link. While his divaticulitis is day to day, his feet seemed to be healed and the helmet saga is over.

See y'all week 1. Oh sidebar, we just signed DT Corey Liuget who the Dolts released this year. Not a major upgrade but it is one nonetheless.
    Signing guys nobody else wants!!!!!! The new Raider Way!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Antonio Brown Will Wear New Custom Helmet After Getting Lucrative Endorsement Deal Offers From Helmet Companies
    Brown has reportedly accepted the arbitrator’s decision and will choose a new helmet to wear next season. Apparently, Brown has helmet companies bidding for the opportunity to have him wear their helmet.
    Full story in the above link. While his divaticulitis is day to day, his feet seemed to be healed and the helmet saga is over.

See y'all week 1. Oh sidebar, we just signed DT Corey Liuget who the Dolts released this year. Not a major upgrade but it is one nonetheless.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Get some more popcorn...AB just lost his second hearing about his precious helmet......

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    I'll PM you a video, since it's too vulgar to be posted on a thread.
    Yep.

And I know why he said take it back to 1998, his first year as a head coach, but darnit Gruden, look within your division lol.

Leave a comment:

• DwhitetheGamer
    replied
    Explain this one. I'm assuming you mean want as in it's his desire to keep the Raiders mediocre.
    I'll PM you a video, since it's too vulgar to be posted on a thread.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    None from me. But you still have Spider 2Y Banana guy who wants to keep the Raiders at Mediocrity for the entire time he's there.
    Explain this one. I'm assuming you mean want as in it's his desire to keep the Raiders mediocre.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    That would be funny.
    Excuses ? Need more detail. Was it a nail biter and the raiders won by a fg? .....a blow out?
    If the raiders are the better team I’ll admit it and tip my cap.
    I think Denver defense and your offense will cancel each other out, you guys will score between 13 & 20 pts.
    The Broncos offense vs the raiders defense will decide this game.
    -Can the Raiders stop our run game?
    -Can the Raiders get to Flacco?
    My answers to these questions are here.

Leave a comment:

• DwhitetheGamer
    replied
    It would be funny if he didn't show up week 1... but we still beat you, as I think we will regardless.

Then what will the excuses be?
    None from me. But you still have Spider 2Y Banana guy who wants to keep the Raiders at Mediocrity for the entire time he's there.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    It would be funny if he didn't show up week 1... but we still beat you, as I think we will regardless.

Then what will the excuses be?
    That would be funny.
    Excuses ? Need more detail. Was it a nail biter and the raiders won by a fg? .....a blow out?
    If the raiders are the better team I’ll admit it and tip my cap.
    I think Denver defense and your offense will cancel each other out, you guys will score between 13 & 20 pts.
    The Broncos offense vs the raiders defense will decide this game.
    -Can the Raiders stop our run game?
    -Can the Raiders get to Flacco?

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    That’s a relief, hopefully the raiders are able to keep him happy up until the opener. This guy is a ticking time bomb, imagine if the Raiders lose a game and he gets blamed ��
    naaaaah you're going to have to fantasize another scenario. Can't see Carr or Gruden doing that.

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh he’ll definitely blame Carr, just wait and see. There’ll soon be an implosion there because of AB.

It’ll be reminiscent of TO and Jeff Garcia.
    naaaaah you're going to have to fantasize another scenario. Can't see Antonio doing that.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    That’s a relief, hopefully the raiders are able to keep him happy up until the opener. This guy is a ticking time bomb, imagine if the Raiders lose a game and he gets blamed 😳
    Oh he’ll definitely blame Carr, just wait and see. There’ll soon be an implosion there because of AB.

It’ll be reminiscent of TO and Jeff Garcia.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    He’s always worn this one subconsciously

Leave a comment:

Working...
X