X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    That’s a relief, hopefully the raiders are able to keep him happy up until the opener. This guy is a ticking time bomb, imagine if the Raiders lose a game and he gets blamed 😳

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    True, this could Be quite entertaining. Especially if he doesn’t play week 1
    It would be funny if he didn't show up week 1... but we still beat you, as I think we will regardless.

Then what will the excuses be?

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The raiders have pretty much exhausted all avenues of relief according to Mike Mayock, so at this point, he won’t be in there opening night.

AB is nothing more than a petulant child acting out and it’s a shame because we expect this type of thing from him.

Putting himself ahead of the team over a helmet is such a lousy crap thing to do from such a big talent.

Brees doesn’t like the new helmet, Brady, doesn’t like it, Aaron Rodgers doesn’t like it but they’re all in camp adjusting to it, AB is an idiot.
    He’s legit nuts and he obviously isn't a fan of the situation in joke town.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Indeed

Ten c

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    If AB ends up pulling a Le'Veon and do a type of holdout, the Raiders will be tanking again. It'll be fun to laugh at them some more.
    Oh forgive me and don’t get me wrong, it’s going to be fun laughing at the Raiders if that does in fact happen but I was looking at it more as from a football fan aspect.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Boy this is a get your popcorn off-season for the raiders,,,

Do they ultimately cut ties with him?
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Let’s hope that doesn’t happen immediately. I’d like this to play out for a while
    I'm with you Al, this is too good to wish for a quick ending.

Maybe Hard Knocks could follow AB around for helmet fittings - play it up like some bride and her wedding dress.

Leave a comment:

• DwhitetheGamer
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The raiders have pretty much exhausted all avenues of relief according to Mike Mayock, so at this point, he won’t be in there opening night.

AB is nothing more than a petulant child acting out and it’s a shame because we expect this type of thing from him.

Putting himself ahead of the team over a helmet is such a lousy crap thing to do from such a big talent.

Brees doesn’t like the new helmet, Brady, doesn’t like it, Aaron Rodgers doesn’t like it but they’re all in camp adjusting to it, AB is an idiot.
    If AB ends up pulling a Le'Veon and do a type of holdout, the Raiders will be tanking again. It'll be fun to laugh at them some more.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Let’s hope that doesn’t happen immediately. I’d like this to play out for a while

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Hard Knocks is getting a little more than they bargained for. Great stance by Mayock.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Have to give it to you Sam, that got a chuckle out of me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X