Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Brown (Merged) - now a Raider - just kidding, he's not

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Gsam View Post
    RAther have the 2nd and Sanders. We need the young rookies on cheap contracts to play for the next 4. Not a vet teetering on decline thats gonna cost us 22 mil.
    Sanders might not be healthy enough to start. I'm thinking it is a real concern with the FO
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

    Comment


    • #92
      No thank you because AB is a me first guy. Cancer

      Plus to use him we need an offensive line and QB better to spend money there first... And linebackers

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
        A guy like Brown makes the offense better just by being on the field!! Sutton will see 1 on 1 every game and our RBs will never see 8 or 9 in the box because of the fear he brings to a secondary. Why anyone would be against that is mind blowing to me. Denver will have more than enough money to spend
        Agreed! Ds have to plan just for him.

        I also don't understand how folks can look the other way when a stud player just happens to become available. Sometimes you zig zag to get to the place you want to be, if the zig = superstar. Yes we need a QB, but we are not talking about a superstar QB being available. That's another day. Take one chunk at a time. ADD VALUE!!

        Comment


        • #94
          Once again...

          He had Ben Roethlisberger throwing to him in the #1 passing offense in the NFL and was still disgruntled. Why on Earth would he be happy here in Denver in one of the statistically worst passing offenses over the past 4 seasons with Case Keenum?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
            Once again...

            He had Ben Roethlisberger throwing to him in the #1 passing offense in the NFL and was still disgruntled. Why on Earth would he be happy here in Denver in one of the statistically worst passing offenses over the past 4 seasons with Case Keenum?
            Of course you are assuming that Keenum will be the starter next year which right now looks like a 50/50 chance according to Vics presser

            Comment


            • #96
              Do people forget that DeAndre Hopkins was in witness protection when Osweiler was the quarterback for the Texans?

              How’s it going to be any different for Antonio Brown in Denver?

              Who’s going to be throwing the ball to him?

              Brown is a clown anyway.

              They shouldn’t let him anywhere near an NFL team, let alone my favorite team.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                Do people forget that DeAndre Hopkins was in witness protection when Osweiler was the quarterback for the Texans?

                How’s it going to be any different for Antonio Brown in Denver?

                Who’s going to be throwing the ball to him?

                Brown is a clown anyway.

                They shouldn’t let him anywhere near an NFL team, let alone my favorite team.
                He had a down year with Oz sure, but, what about.....

                Ryan Fitzpatrick
                Ryan Mallett
                Case Keenum
                Brian Hoyer
                TJ Yates
                Brandon Weeden
                Tom Savage

                He still had pro bowl numbers with that allstar roster

                Comment


                • #98
                  Sign me up for some Kyler Murray and AB.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Mojo listen to what Sanders said about Ben
                    Look at Bell
                    Look at Munchak

                    More then one wants out!!!!!

                    Big Ben is a big problem as well

                    Comment


                    • Say we sign Teddy B. on a cap-friendly prove-it deal.

                      Suddenly AB might look kind of awesome.

                      WR isn't a huge need, but the offense definitely took a step back when DT left.

                      Now to pre-empt the ZOMG BRIDGEWATER SUCKS crowd, consider:

                      1. Fangio discipline
                      2. Good OC
                      3. Munchak offensive line + Lindsay
                      4. AB/Sutton/Sanders/Hamilton
                      5. 1st round QB developing on the bench

                      Bridgewater might be pretty good. I could even see Keenum having a resurgence in that scenario. And 3 years of AB might be just what the doctor ordered. Nutjobs can be great when they're your nutjob. See Talib.

                      Comment


                      • And I’m not saying what AB did was right at all

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                          Of course you are assuming that Keenum will be the starter next year which right now looks like a 50/50 chance according to Vics presser
                          Even if he's not the starter we're not going to have a quarterback under center more talented than Ben Roethlisberger.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                            Once again...

                            He had Ben Roethlisberger throwing to him in the #1 passing offense in the NFL and was still disgruntled. Why on Earth would he be happy here in Denver in one of the statistically worst passing offenses over the past 4 seasons with Case Keenum?
                            Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                            Of course you are assuming that Keenum will be the starter next year which right now looks like a 50/50 chance according to Vics presser
                            And the implication here is what? Because we're possibly going to replace keenum we could conjure up a passer better than Ben?? Mojo has a very important point.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
                              Say we sign Teddy B. on a cap-friendly prove-it deal.

                              Suddenly AB might look kind of awesome.

                              WR isn't a huge need, but the offense definitely took a step back when DT left.

                              Now to pre-empt the ZOMG BRIDGEWATER SUCKS crowd, consider:

                              1. Fangio discipline
                              2. Good OC
                              3. Munchak offensive line + Lindsay
                              4. AB/Sutton/Sanders/Hamilton
                              5. 1st round QB developing on the bench

                              Bridgewater might be pretty good. I could even see Keenum having a resurgence in that scenario. And 3 years of AB might be just what the doctor ordered. Nutjobs can be great when they're your nutjob. See Talib.
                              No, no, no, no, no.

                              No more journeyman quarterbacks. Teddy Bridgewater is only marginally better than Keenum.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                                Even if he's not the starter we're not going to have a quarterback under center more talented than Ben Roethlisberger.
                                I agree with that but that still change that FACT that he would make this offense better.

                                Now, having said all I have on this matter, I dont think Elway should give up our 2nd for him. A 3rd and a 4th or both of our 4th pics... you bet all day and twice on Sunday I would make that trade

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X