• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Rudimentary Word of the day: vagility
    -
    1. If anyone ever doubts the vagility of Antonio Brown, one need only look at his constant ability to fail upward.

(stolen)

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    And I was right again...Brown to NE

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Now THATS FUNNY.
    Win OR lose I owe you one for this. ROFL!!!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Are you saying Brown got cold feet?

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Aweome Sam_Z ......... that's funny

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    AB's only consolation in this whole thing is he can now wear whatever helmet he wants.

More appropriate to the world he lives in.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    They are talk8mg that everything done is grievable.. so he can possibly...slim chance...but can possibly get his guaranteed money back... so there is a lot still on the table.,

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Brown of course takes you over the top but you're fine without that risk. I can't see him shutting up on the field, in the locker room or social media for 17+ weeks.
    AB's only consolation in this whole thing is he can now wear whatever helmet he wants.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    They are talk8mg that everything done is grievable.. so he can possibly...slim chance...but can possibly get his guaranteed money back... so there is a lot still on the table.,

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The Pats are likely the only team that would want him at this point. Pats give him a vet minimum deal for 1 year. If Brown plays well, he can cash out next year in Free Agency. If the Pats sign him and he is a problem, they cut him. They have enough receivers as is.
    Brown of course takes you over the top but you're fine without that risk. I can't see him shutting up on the field, in the locker room or social media for 17+ weeks.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    I hope so, because this nutjob is no tamable Moss 2.0 if that's what you're deluding to. But the P*ts only have $9M in cap space so I'm not sure how they could swing a deal acceptable to AB with so little wiggle room.
    The Pats are likely the only team that would want him at this point. Pats give him a vet minimum deal for 1 year. If Brown plays well, he can cash out next year in Free Agency. If the Pats sign him and he is a problem, they cut him. They have enough receivers as is.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Think Elway takes a chance?
    No way.

9char

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    In swoops Belichick...
    I hope so, because this nutjob is no tamable Moss 2.0 if that's what you're deluding to. But the P*ts only have $9M in cap space so I'm not sure how they could swing a deal acceptable to AB with so little wiggle room.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X