X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I remember your conversation on that. I don't have a favorite college now like I did when I was younger and I was too young to party when the Buffs won the National Championship. I was a CU Buffalo fan but when they headed to the Pac12 I've stuck with the Big 12. Hard to follow a team that I very seldom get to watch, so I just support most the Big 12. Late 80's and through the 90's, the Husker, Buffs, and Sooners game were always exciting.
    I was 19-22 years old when the huskers won 3 of their national championships in the 90's, those were some good times. there is a main intersection here in Omaha where thousands of fans met up after each win and i lived within walking distance of it at that time. would be awesome to experience that again and the irony is if the chargers ever did win a ring it wouldn't be an epic experience like that for me (since i don't live in cali anymore) but i'm sure it would still be a great time!

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    right on man, this was meant for arapaho who seems to think witnessing your college team win a national championship isn't the same "feeling" as the pros.
    I remember your conversation on that. I don't have a favorite college now like I did when I was younger and I was too young to party when the Buffs won the National Championship. I was a CU Buffalo fan but when they headed to the Pac12 I've stuck with the Big 12. Hard to follow a team that I very seldom get to watch, so I just support most the Big 12. Late 80's and through the 90's, the Husker, Buffs, and Sooners game were always exciting.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I have!!! After 97 SB victory I was at the 16th street Mall area in a pub watching the game. It was one of the best moments to be a part of. The following season I was at my first duty station in Alaska. I was the only Bronco fan celebrating the 98 SB victory. Kinda lame event there!! LOL
    right on man, this was meant for arapaho who seems to think witnessing your college team win a national championship isn't the same "feeling" as the pros.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    I know you're reading this Arapaho, I wonder if these fans wish it was the NBA so it could feel really good!!!

have you ever partied in the streets with thousands of broncos fans after a SB victory? or just watched it on TV? if not then i don't think you know what it feels like.

I have!!! After 97 SB victory I was at the 16th street Mall area in a pub watching the game. It was one of the best moments to be a part of. The following season I was at my first duty station in Alaska. I was the only Bronco fan celebrating the 98 SB victory. Kinda lame event there!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    Of course somebody who’s team entire pathetic existence has been fruitless would think that

But it’s not close at all

You see the nfl is Comprised of the best players college can send andvthe worst nfl team would destroy the best college team

So no, it does not feel the same
    I know you're reading this Arapaho, I wonder if these fans wish it was the NBA so it could feel really good!!!

have you ever partied in the streets with thousands of broncos fans after a SB victory? or just watched it on TV? if not then i don't think you know what it feels like.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    welcome back you crazy fool! (i mean that in a good way! )
    Thank you ☺️

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Bellichek figured out Reid’s offense, NfL will follow, looks like Tureek Hill May be gone for a while
    welcome back you crazy fool! (i mean that in a good way! )

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Bellichek figured out Reid’s offense, NfL will follow, looks like Tureek Hill May be gone for a while
    I wish someone had a video of this clown choking his pregnant girlfriend or beating his kid. He'd be gone, and they'd make up some nonsense like, "He lied to us, because he didn't tell us he was an abusive parent" to justify cutting him. The Chiefs are hypocrites, and I hope they get what's coming to them.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
    Maybe....maybe not.. Because of Mahomes they were a overtime game away from getting to the goal.....and I suspect it will only get better from here. I'm not concerned. It's a great comfort to have the QB position secure for the foreseeable future.

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    replied
    Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    And even if you made the playoffs, you probably won't make it far because of Full Reid. Have you seen the failures of the teams coached by that man over the years? He has his own Legacy of Failure video.
    Maybe....maybe not.. Because of Mahomes they were a overtime game away from getting to the goal.....and I suspect it will only get better from here. I'm not concerned. It's a great comfort to have the QB position secure for the foreseeable future.

Leave a comment:

• DwhitetheGamer
    replied
    LOL.....will never happen.
    And even if you made the playoffs, you probably won't make it far because of Full Reid. Have you seen the failures of the teams coached by that man over the years? He has his own Legacy of Failure video.

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    replied
    You seem quite confident. Now watch your team lose the division because of Full Reid.
    LOL.....will never happen.

Leave a comment:

• DwhitetheGamer
    replied
    The positions available are 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.
    You seem quite confident. Now watch your team lose the division because of Full Reid.

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    replied
    Everybody has hid from eating crow at some point. Even I did.

Heck I'll admit I don't come here often, the whole forums not just this smack talk forum. But I do actual smack talk when I do.

Speaking of which, super early CP Bet to Baphamet, this upcoming season, which of our teams will finish in a better position in the AFC West. The loser is forced to CP bet 10 times whenever we post in the smack talk forum, regardless of agreement or not.
    The positions available are 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

Leave a comment:

• DwhitetheGamer
    replied
    Everybody has hid from eating crow at some point. Even I did.

Heck I'll admit I don't come here often, the whole forums not just this smack talk forum. But I do actual smack talk when I do.

Speaking of which, super early CP Bet to Baphamet, this upcoming season, which of our teams will finish in a better position in the AFC West. The loser is forced to CP bet 10 times whenever we post in the smack talk forum, regardless of agreement or not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X