Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chargette neutler Never Won A Super Bowl Monkey On The Back Annual Name Winner Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chargette neutler Never Won A Super Bowl Monkey On The Back Annual Name Winner Here!

Welcome sports fans, the tradition lives on. We have a winner for that nasty drooling hip gyrating moon walking never won a super bowl ring monkey on the back of the chargettes! The chargettes were officially eliminated, thus they have never won a super bowl ring, thus they are jeweless, thus we call them the chargette neutlers!

Ok here is this years winner. Sam_Z contributed the winning name this year! Congrats!

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs

take a good look neuts, you let the qb go that could have won it all for you lol! Now gaze at the Bronco jewelry that you pathetic neuts will never have!

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Gaze neuts!

roflmao
    sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Thank you thank you

Comment

BREeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Comment

Haha, I see Tellway is still at it!
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          The neutlers just can't shake that nasty drooling hip gyrating moon walking pelvic thrusting never won a sb monkey off of their backs! lol

Gaze neuty neuts!

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            Am i still at it. or is it that the chargette neutlers are still neutlering? Cuz thats how i see a neut, and I know a neut when I see one! lol

Gaze neuts!

BLAM BLAM BLAM lol roflmao

Comment

Congrats Tellway! :thumb: I'm surprised there's not any typical boring response from baphamet. The greatest "chargette neutler" ever.
              NOTE: The next crash & burn chapter in the sparkler's ho-hum history is about to start.
              chargette's to your mark; ready; SPLAT!
              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                Congrats Tellway! :thumb: I'm surprised there's not any typical boring response from baphamet. The greatest "chargette neutler" ever.
                NOTE: The next crash & burn chapter in the sparkler's ho-hum history is about to start.
                chargette's to your mark; ready; SPLAT!
                neuts gotta neut! and neuts gotta gaze! gaze neuts!

BLAM BLAM BLAM

lol roflmao

Comment

Working...
                X