Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest QB of all time Elway or Manning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Jersey sales indicates that people LOVE him. If people thought deflategate meant anything, he'd have very little jerseys selling. And I'm a troll? You are easily the biggest troll amongs the Broncos fans in the smack section, with all your pictures you like to post and starting anti-patriots threads.

How are jerseys sales relevant to the conversation of the GOATs?

Your comments just prove that you’ll reach for anything in defense and your only attempting to justify your ludicrous comments by side stepping the facts.

It doesn’t matter how many jersey sales he’s had, it doesn’t put him in the same conversation as Elway or Manning...

Grasp for straws much!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      How are jerseys sales relevant to the conversation of the GOATs?

Your comments just prove that you’ll reach for anything in defense and your only attempting to justify your ludicrous comments by side stepping the facts.

It doesn’t matter how many jersey sales he’s had, it doesn’t put him in the same conversation as Elway or Manning...

Grasp for straws much!
      Sammy, I know how much it hurts that people around the NFL don’t consider Elway or Manning the GOAT. You’ll get over it. Time heals all wounds.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

YOU’RE the one who invited me to respond to this question in another thread, and if you didn’t want me to mention Brady, why would you care to even ask me? Surely, you don’t care about a Pats’ fan opinion about Elway vs Manning, do you? Subtle trolling from you, ir you ask me.

But as far as this debate is concerned, the answer to the question as to which Broncos QB is the NFL’s GOAT, it is neither.
        I asked you to debate Brady? NOPE!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tommybrady12 View Post
          looks like brady topped jersey sales for the second straight year lol. Darn deflategate ruining his reputation amongst football fans!
          stay on topic!!!! It's not brady!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

• Now, back to our regular program, Elway or Manning = GOAT!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

• ALL TIME BESTEST EVER................. IN ORDER.........

sigpic

Comment

That’s not true because not only he but others here have had rational conversations with Main.

He doesn’t care about your opinion when you limit yourself to the jock of a cheater.
                By all means stay on with the brady fandom just leave it out of here if you have nothing sensible to add!
                Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                I asked you to debate Brady? NOPE!!!
                Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                stay on topic!!!! It's not brady!!!!
                Sam Z derailed the thread again with his mention of Brady, yet you don’t chastize him? I just responded.
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Sam Z derailed the thread again with his mention of Brady, yet you don’t chastize him? I just responded.
                  And again.................back to our regular program, Elway or Manning = GOAT!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                    And again.................back to our regular program, Elway or Manning = GOAT!!!!
                    Neither. I could probably find 3-4 QBs better than Manning, and maybe 7-8 better than Elway.

Comment

Neither. I could probably find 3-4 QBs better than Manning, and maybe 7-8 better than Elway.
                      And again................ And again................. Elway or Manning = GOAT!!!!

You gave your opinion.... Now move on.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sammy, I know how much it hurts that people around the NFL don’t consider Elway or Manning the GOAT. You’ll get over it. Time heals all wounds.
                        And you call me the troll!

Comment

I don’t believe that Manning has any intent to become a team executive anytime soon but perhaps that will change in the future and we could have some fun conversations comparing the two goats there as well.

I’d sure like to what Manning is capable of at the position though. Guy has sooo much football knowledge it’s scarey!

Comment

I don’t believe that Manning has any intent to become a team executive anytime soon but perhaps that will change in the future and we could have some fun conversations comparing the two goats there as well.

I’d sure like to what Manning is capable of at the position though. Guy has sooo much football knowledge it’s scarey!
                            Saw a report yesterday he's considering a MNF gig....
                            sigpic

Comment

Saw a report yesterday he's considering a MNF gig....
                              Never-mind.... Just looked it up again and I guess he turned it down.
                              sigpic

Comment

And again................ And again................. Elway or Manning = GOAT!!!!

You gave your opinion.... Now move on.
                                Considering that neither of them is GOAT, this thread has turned into a major fail. There are what, five people (other than me) who have been posting recently? Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X