Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest QB of all time Elway or Manning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Considering that neither of them is GOAT, this thread has turned into a major fail. There are what, five people (other than me) who have been posting recently? Lol
    25 pages disagrees with you...............

And AGAIN Probation Man................................ Elway or Manning = GOAT???
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 04-25-2019, 03:03 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
      25 pages disagrees with you...............

And AGAIN Probation Man................................ Elway or Manning = GOAT???
      Reading comprehension? I said RECENTLY, 5 people or so are contributing to this discussion. And if I go back through all 25 pages it’s probably mostly you and Sam Z.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by tommybrady12 View Post
        reading comprehension? I said recently, 5 people or so are contributing to this discussion. And if i go back through all 25 pages it’s probably mostly you and sam z.
        and again....................................... Elway or manning = goat????
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
          and again....................................... Elway or manning = goat????
          Manning is the GOAT of stupid commercials. That's pretty much it.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Manning is the GOAT of stupid commercials. That's pretty much it.
            Games benched for cheating....
            Tom Brady = 4
            Peyton Manning = 0
            Accept it or seek therapy !

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
              Games benched for cheating....
              Tom Brady = 4
              Peyton Manning = 0

Super Bowls Manning has actuall played well in - Zero

Comment

Super Bowls Manning has actuall played well in - Zero
                Well then it’s a shame your pansies weren’t in the NFC so he could’ve played them because you know what happens when they played the Goat and the Broncos in the post season.

Hahaha both goats owned your pansies for the majority of their match ups!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Well then it’s a shame your pansies weren’t in the NFC so he could’ve played them because you know what happens when they played the Goat and the Broncos in the post season
                  I do know what would have happened. Manning doesn’t play well in Super Bowls.

Comment

I do know what would have happened. Manning doesn’t play well in Super Bowls.
                    And the pansies lose to Denver in the playoffs

Comment

• Based on the amount of low-end, lame trolling here by TommyBrady12 I'm beginning to think he (or she) might be attempting to replace master troller "baphamet" as the king of Denver Bronco haters.

This thread may have run its course and maybe it's time to start a new thread:

Who's the biggest Bronco hating troller on this forum: "baphamet or TommyBrady12".
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                        Based on the amount of low-end, lame trolling here by TommyBrady12 I'm beginning to think he (or she) might be attempting to replace master troller "baphamet" as the king of Denver Bronco haters.

This thread may have run its course and maybe it's time to start a new thread:

Who's the biggest Bronco hating troller on this forum: "baphamet or TommyBrady12".
                        Well LA still doesn’t have an heir to Philis oops I mean Phil (damn that rapoport)

Anyway I’d have to say TB12 is the biggest broncos hater because we kill em with truth!

Also, now we can debate these guys and see what ludicrous garbage he comes up with to place stidham above Lock!
                        Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-28-2019, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          And the pansies lose to Denver in the playoffs
                          What good is it if you can only muster 1 super bowl since 2000? No one cares about the other games.

Comment

What good is it if you can only muster 1 super bowl since 2000? No one cares about the other games.
                            If they didn’t care, why bother keeping records?

Also I’m sure if every other team cheated, they would’ve had tainted asterisk success too but hey if it’s any consolation, your pansies cheat better than anyone but PFM and Elway are still better than Brady.

Hahaha PFM probably even poops bigger than the little cheetah!
                            Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-28-2019, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sam_Z;5810664]If they didn’t care, why bother keeping records?

Also I’m sure if every other team cheated, they would’ve had tainted asterisk success too but hey if it’s any consolation, your pansies cheat better than anyone but PFM and Elway are still better than Brady.

/QUOTE]

It's pretty clear what you are doing. You are putting Manning on a pedestal because you are so insecure about Brady being pretty much everyone's GOAT. Since Elway isn't close to being in the conversation, you are clinging to Manning to put Brady down. Manning is a Colt and always will be. He was never a true Bronco. And once again, I am not the one who derailed this thread - it was you and Manningrules.

Comment

what good is it you posting on a broncos message board? because nobody cares about you one bit....

it's obvious at this point that you have an obsession with the denver broncos & bronco fans...i suggest you either get a life or get counseling for this obsession
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X