Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could he actually get any stupider!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Could he actually get any stupider!

    Rob Dumb Ass Gronkowski puts a dent in the Lombardi trophy after using it as a baseball bat.

    Hahaha even their trophies are living up to the deflate gate moniker!
    is there a pnc bank near me
    sigpic

  • #2
    Just like their whole existence, cheap.

    Their Lombardi’s are cheap and made of crap!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      "Stupider."

      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        In hindsight, Gronk probably wouldn't do it again (or would he?), but ultimately it'll be a funny, but insignificant footnote. Hopefully the Pats leave it as is.

        Comment


        • #5
          They should leave it that way as a reminder to him but he’d probably be more proud than embarrassed.

          When they do fix it, they should definitely take it out of whatever pay he still has coming.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Sam Z, you’re jealousy for the Pats in obvious in every thread. It’s the Pats’ Lombardi - they can do whatever they want with it. The team thought it was amusing, and it’s something that can easily be fixed.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              Sam Z, you’re jealousy for the Pats in obvious in every thread. It’s the Pats’ Lombardi - they can do whatever they want with it. The team thought it was amusing, and it’s something that can easily be fixed.
              Damaging team property should be a bigger issue but Kraft has bigger problems right now. You know paying off the prosecution but anyway the thread wasn’t a knock at the pansies or their Lombardi. The thread is about Gronks stupidity.

              As far as being jealous, did you wait whole day after your second suspension was up or was it mere seconds?

              Nobody is jealous of you or your pansies. Denver has a deeper history and that is why you are here so damn much...
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                Damaging team property should be a bigger issue but Kraft has bigger problems right now. You know paying off the prosecution but anyway the thread wasn’t a knock at the pansies or their Lombardi. The thread is about Gronks stupidity.

                As far as being jealous, did you wait whole day after your second suspension was up or was it mere seconds?

                Nobody is jealous of you or your pansies. Denver has a deeper history and that is why you are here so damn much...
                What do you care about Patriots team property? The team had a chuckle about it, as suggested by their instagram post. If they don’t care, why should you? Maybe because you’re jealous and decided to start another anti-patriots thread.
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  What do you care about Patriots team property? The team had a chuckle about it, as suggested by their instagram post. If they don’t care, why should you? Maybe because you’re jealous and decided to start another anti-patriots thread.
                  Hey!!!!! You're back!!!!

                  Wait, which one are you today?? The Beast, Patricia, Hedwig??

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                    What do you care about Patriots team property? The team had a chuckle about it, as suggested by their instagram post. If they don’t care, why should you? Maybe because you’re jealous and decided to start another anti-patriots thread.
                    I hate that you left so abruptly, two times even. You couldn't answer the question properly before you flipped out.....



                    Elway or Manning for GOAT status???
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                      What do you care about Patriots team property? The team had a chuckle about it, as suggested by their instagram post. If they don’t care, why should you? Maybe because you’re jealous and decided to start another anti-patriots thread.
                      I was pointing out yet another stupid antic from one of thee stupidest men to ever walk the earth.

                      However you help to make my point by saying “the team had a chuckle about it’ because that just shows how stupid the entire team really is!

                      Nobody will have to dig very deep as long you are here. Eh let’s face it, nobody would have to dig very deep either way.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Pats aren’t worried, they got so many Lombardi’s they can afford to sent one......😏
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          Pats aren’t worried, they got so many Lombardi’s they can afford to sent one......��
                          You are one of the smarter Broncos fans on here.
                          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ahem...."more stupid"
                            :lombardi:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                              You are one of the smarter Broncos fans on here.
                              Im sure everyone here will hold this opinion in high regard.
                              :lombardi:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X