2020 Champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    dude (almost bed time little guy)….you have a pattern of putting things together that don't match. Who said Mahomes? Bed time.

Interesting you mentioned though...Mahomes is way better than your guy.
    You're obviously missing the point. If you can't see it, I suggest you get lost.

Do you know what's classy? Sitting on a woman's face and lying about it (Peyton). Or not going to the team who drafted you (Elway). Both are real classy guys.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-08-2020, 01:29 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      Again, nothing. Just a loud mouth who backs off when asked to prove something.
      Says the clown that invades an opposing football site looking for someone to talk to.

Comment

You're obviously missing the point. If you can't see it, I suggest you get lost.

Do you know what's classy? Sitting on a woman's face and lying about it (Peyton). Or not going to the team who drafted you (Elway). Both are real classy guys.
        You sure you know what you speak of dude???

You mad...youngster?

Comment

Name me the times when Brady acted not classy. Point them out.
          Would you call looking up to a 15 year old at the age of 30 a classy move?

Would you call this a classy way to act?

Is this a classy thing to do?

Again, you nor your Pansy brethren understand how to weight all factors. You’re not capable of looking at every aspect, all areas that goes into effect making one person the very best at what they do.

None of us have to prove a darn thing to you. We know what reality is. You however live on planet ass.
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-08-2020, 02:09 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            Would you call looking up to a 15 year old at the age of 30 a classy move?

Would you call this a classy way to act?

Is this a classy thing to do?

Again, you nor your Pansy brethren understand how to weight all factors. You’re not capable of looking at everything, all areas that goes into affect and making one person very best at what they do.
            It's cool Sam....he's past his bedtime and he's getting testy. Poor guy. Plus he knows we can stick handle around him while doing other things.

I say, bring on one of the smarter patsies. This dude is in over his head.

I have some empathy however....we got real life friends. He's got us?????

Comment

It's cool Sam....he's past his bedtime and he's getting testy. Poor guy. Plus he knows we can stick handle around him while doing other things.

I say, bring on one of the smarter patsies. This dude is in over his head.

I have some empathy however....we got real life friends. He's got us?????
              Maine hightailed out of here around the same time Baph did.

Just sayin!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh sure and when Tom Brady isn’t recording hand signals and deflating footballs he’s puking rainbows and farting gold dust, Sure!

Go French kiss a rattle snake
                sigpic

Comment

Oh sure and when Tom Brady isn’t recording hand signals and deflating footballs he’s puking rainbows and farting gold dust, Sure!

Go French kiss a rattle snake
                  Sam....we're making him mad. We're not nice.

Comment

Very unlikely that any team in the history of professional sports has won a championship without someone on the team doing something wrong (seen or unseen)...almost guaranteed that someone has taken steroids in the least. If it's not steroids, it's tampering or salary cap violations. If 100% honesty is your motto, then sports isn't for you. People who get to the top? Probably did something unethical along the way. The college teams you cheer for? Likely they did some shady recruiting. You should live in a monastery or something.
                    I'm sure you are correct to some degree. Based on evidence and what we all know what the "Boston Mob" is guilty of and gets away with it because they are somewhat "America's Team" (not in my opinion, and I know it used to be the Cow-felons), what bothers me most is what "other crimes" have the Patsy's committed that nobody is aware of? The criminal mind is always at work and rarely do they change their corrupt thinking and have a "I found Jesus" moment unless it's in prison.

If I was looking for and expecting 100% honesty in everything (sports, business, politics) and in every person, then I would be setting myself up for extreme disappointment everyday. I learned a long time ago "if it sounds to good to be true it probably is"....it usually is and requires a strong ability to pay attention as much as possible.

Me...."live in a monastery or something....What's "something'? Be a hermit in the wilderness and eat mostly horrible food. Not me! "Way too much fun stuff to experience and enjoy on this planet. GOD probably looks down on monks thinking..."I never commanded you to not talk, bake bread, make honey, weave baskets, and pray half of your waking hours. For "MY" sake go out and enjoy the amazing things I created and have some fun! And don't gamble...especially on sports".

Finally, I'm not big on college sports and I hate all pro soccer!
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Sam....we're making him mad. We're not nice.

Guess we did because he’s held his breath for 3 hours now.

Kill em with truth and this is the result.
                      Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-08-2020, 04:24 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Guess we did because he’s held his breath for 3 hours now.

Kill em with truth and this is the result.
                        Maybe not Sam...I think he had a bath and his afternoon nappie. I could be wrong.

Comment

Maybe not Sam...I think he had a bath and his afternoon nappie. I could be wrong.
                          Ah ha perhaps they gave him some NyQuil after his broncomania induced melt down.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah ha perhaps they gave him some NyQuil after his broncomania induced melt down.
                            poor youngin….he gets delusional whenever he thinks patsies.

Comment

poor youngin….he gets delusional whenever he thinks patsies.
                              Thinking of or remembering the realization of the Broncos owning the pansies is cause enough for any Pansy fan to march down to the state hospital to demand a large bottle of Ridellan!!!

The ass
                              O lians just can’t handle truth!
                              Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-08-2020, 10:32 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thinking of or remembering the realization of the Broncos owning the pansies is cause enough for any Pansy fan to march down to the state hospital to demand a large bottle of Ridellan!!!

The ass
                                O lians just can’t handle truth!
                                The truth? NE is the greatest dynasty and Brady is the greatest QB. The opinion of a strip club owner isn't going to change that.

Bradys jerseys are among the highest selling in the league, only recently overtaken by Mahomes. But I guess people think he's classless
                                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Working...
                                X