2020 Champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The truth? NE is the greatest dynasty and Brady is the greatest QB. The opinion of a strip club owner isn't going to change that.

Bradys jerseys are among the highest selling in the league, only recently overtaken by Mahomes. But I guess people think he's classless
    You have a nice nap and then a good sleep little guy?

You sound like you are all happy today, with lots of fun and maybe a few cookies.

But you are far too young to know about strip clubs! My goodness, what is being taught in your neck of the woods, other than delusional patsies stuff?

I can handle droughts when I follow teams. Loyalty is a good thing. Not sure if you will be able to withstand the decline that's started. Probably be a NE fan like before this little run, when the true fans will show in a smaller numbers.

But then who are you going to hang with.....still us? That's a sad story....makes me want to look for a Kleenex. For you.

Comment

The truth? NE is the greatest dynasty and Brady is the greatest QB. The opinion of a strip club owner isn't going to change that.

Bradys jerseys are among the highest selling in the league, only recently overtaken by Mahomes. But I guess people think he's classless

So you want us to think he has class.

You want us to believe the idiots that say he’s the greatest.

You want us (the greatest historical franchise) to put the cheatriots above ourselves.

Yeah that is just plain stupid. I’d rather

As far as the strip club goes, I’d rather take the opinion of beautiful young ladies paying their way through school over the asinine opinion of a 12 year old Pansy fan or the paid off opinions of the suits.

Robert Kraft? Yeah there’s some credibility
      Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-09-2020, 10:52 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        So you want us to think he has class.

You want us to believe the idiots that say he’s the greatest.

You want us (the greatest historical franchise) to put the cheatriots above ourselves.

Yeah that is just plain stupid. I’d rather

As far as the strip club goes, I’d rather take the opinion of beautiful young ladies paying their way through school over the asinine opinion of a 12 year old Pansy fan or the paid off opinions of the suits.

Robert Kraft? Yeah there’s some credibility
        Are you saying Kraft is more crafty than we think?

Comment

Want to know some very difficult and hard truth baby boy, nobody in this excellent forum cares what you think. It's 100% true and you know it. Your daily insistence to regurgitate over and over the greatness and greatest of everything regarding the NE Cheaters is extremely confounding and an incredible waste of your time and again...you know it's 100% true.

You must think if you endlessly repeat something that eventually someone here will agree with you.....really? You know that won't ever happen and the obvious and true reason you do it is because you believe you are "rubbing Bronco fans noses" in untouchable Pansy greatness and it makes you feel powerful and dominating and we can't do anything about it.

Is this all you have to live for....desperately hanging on to this proven highly unethical sports franchise and its' perverted owner? Your life appears to be bankrupt in many ways if this type of behavior allows you to look in the mirror and think you have genuine "quality" by supporting the "Boston Mob".

Very very very !
          Last edited by jazzbodog; 02-09-2020, 11:26 AM.
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
            Want to know some very difficult and hard truth baby boy, nobody in this excellent forum cares what you think. It's 100% true and you know it. Your daily insistence to regurgitate over and over the greatness and greatest of everything regarding the NE Cheaters is extremely confounding and an incredible waste of your time and again...you know it's 100% true.

You must think if you endlessly repeat something that eventually someone here will agree with you.....really? You know that won't ever happen and the obvious and true reason you do it is because you believe you are "rubbing Bronco fans noses" in untouchable Pansy greatness and it makes you feel powerful and dominating and we can't do anything about it.

Is this all you have to live for....desperately hanging on to this proven highly unethical sports franchise and its' perverted owner? Your life appears to be bankrupt in many ways if this type of behavior allows you to look in the mirror and think you have genuine "quality" by supporting the "Boston Mob".

Very very very !
            But here's the thing, if just one member here agrees with him, he gets new life......vindication I suppose. Sad.

Can you imagine visiting the patsies site every day, and telling them about us?? That's bizarre. Weird actually.

I may not be in the norm, but I have seldom visited any other NFL sites. Not that I wouldn't, especially when something interesting is going on. But to go after the same opposing team fans over and over, almost day after day, spells "empty".

But my guess is he's a youngster who doesn't know better.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Are you saying Kraft is more crafty than we think?
              Despite the altered reports, he supports sex trafficking but that’s ok because money talks and erases everything.
              sigpic

Comment

Very very very !
                And nobody outside this forum (i.e., the real world) cares what you think because your opinions are clearly in the minority. And haven't you noticed that the only people to respond to my smack talk are you and your goon squad of Pam_Z and CanDB? If you were smart like the other Broncos fans, you wouldn't respond to me, but I keep sucking you into argument after argument...clearly getting under your skin.

P.S. - How are your two sons doing? You know, the ones who play on the Broncos and Chiefs, given that you cheer for both teams?
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

And nobody outside this forum (i.e., the real world) cares what you think because your opinions are clearly in the minority. And haven't you noticed that the only people to respond to my smack talk are you and your goon squad of Pam_Z and CanDB? If you were smart like the other Broncos fans, you wouldn't respond to me, but I keep sucking you into argument after argument...clearly getting under your skin.

P.S. - How are your two sons doing? You know, the ones who play on the Broncos and Chiefs, given that you cheer for both teams?
                  OH I see.....you waste all the time you have trying to get under our skin. Meaningful life.

Comment

Typical response from a slaparound guy.
                    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-09-2020, 01:29 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

You just proved that your petty, extremely boring life is absolutely 100% bankrupt. All of us genuine true NFL fans appreciate and enjoy your constant bragging about your incredible tasteless choice in AFC East sewer scum (i.e., the Boston Mob). Thank you!

P.S. My electrical engineer son and my other mechanical engineer son are doing great. Super "quality" human beings!

And there's no doubt, I'm a huge FAN of them both....EQUALLY!
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

You just proved that your petty, extremely boring life is absolutely 100% bankrupt. All of us genuine true NFL fans appreciate and enjoy your constant bragging about your incredible tasteless choice in AFC East sewer scum (i.e., the Boston Mob). Thank you!

P.S. My electrical engineer son and my other mechanical engineer son are doing great. Super "quality" human beings!

I cant believe its even an argument, as if you could only love one particular person or team for that matter!

A young Pansy Fan with special needs sitting in class: Recites to himself over and over
                        "I love Debbie, I love Debbie I love Debbie"!

A Bronco fan sitting in class: "NO BILLY... YOU LOVE CONNIE".

A young Pansy Fan with special needs sitting in class "NO NO NO"... ARRRGGG.
                        Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-09-2020, 10:31 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Any true and genuine NFL fan is not a fan of two teams in the same division. More like a fake fan. Everyone here knows it too, except for Sam_P who will defend you only because he likes attacking me.

Can you imagine fan that likes both:

-Yankees and Red Sox
                          -Patriots and Jets
                          -Ohio State and Michigan
                          -Dodgers and the Giants
                          -Cowboys and Eagles

Congratulations! You have just proven you aren't a real Broncos fan...and here's the kicker. You voluntarily admitted you liked the Chiefs. If you were smart you would have said you were rooting for KC in the SB because the Niners beat the Broncos in the 1989 super bowl...that is at least somewhat understandable, but you aren't that smart.
                          Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-10-2020, 06:13 AM.
                          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Any true and genuine NFL fan is not a fan of two teams in the same division. More like a fake fan. Everyone here knows it too, except for Sam_P who will defend you only because he likes attacking me.

Can you imagine fan that likes both:

-Yankees and Red Sox
                            -Patriots and Jets
                            -Ohio State and Michigan
                            -Dodgers and the Giants
                            -Cowboys and Eagles

Congratulations! You have just proven you aren't a real Broncos fan...and here's the kicker. You voluntarily admitted you liked the Chiefs. If you were smart you would have said you were rooting for KC in the SB because the Niners beat the Broncos in the 1989 super bowl...that is at least somewhat understandable, but you aren't that smart.
                            Uh they beat the Broncos in 91 genius. Anyway he’s not as bitter or holding a 30 year grudge like you would. Lol
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              Uh they beat the Broncos in 91 genius. Anyway he’s not as bitter or holding a 30 year grudge like you would. Lol
                              Wrong. In the 1991 season, the Redskins beat the Bills in the super bowl. And the Giants beat the Bills in the 1991 Super Bowl. Figures you don't know your own team.

Comment

Wrong. In the 1991 season, the Redskins beat the Bills in the super bowl. And the Giants beat the Bills in the 1991 Super Bowl. Figures you don't know your own team.
                                Yeah I got the date wrong but so did you. It was 1990... Sure it was the 89 season but still it was January 1990.

Perhaps you should close your mouth already before you dig yourself a deeper hole, dirty little billy bean town.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X