Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Champs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yeah I got the date wrong but so did you. It was 1990... Sure it was the 89 season but still it was January 1990.

    Perhaps you should close your mouth already before you dig yourself a deeper hole, dirty little billy bean town.
    Only you are brave enough to talk smack after getting your a$$ handed to you. I'll give you credit.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      Only you are brave enough to talk smack after getting your a$$ handed to you. I'll give you credit.
      Where did you “hand me my ass”?

      You’re just a blabbering Pansy fan with nothing to do but impose on and inhabit the denver forums.

      As if makes anyone less of a fan to root for two different teams. What a stupid and asinine thing to do but then again asinine is your MO. I’ve been saying it for 5 years now!
      Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-10-2020, 08:06 AM.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        Any true and genuine NFL fan is not a fan of two teams in the same division. More like a fake fan. Everyone here knows it too, except for Sam_P who will defend you only because he likes attacking me.

        Can you imagine fan that likes both:

        -Yankees and Red Sox
        -Patriots and Jets
        -Ohio State and Michigan
        -Dodgers and the Giants
        -Cowboys and Eagles

        Congratulations! You have just proven you aren't a real Broncos fan...and here's the kicker. You voluntarily admitted you liked the Chiefs. If you were smart you would have said you were rooting for KC in the SB because the Niners beat the Broncos in the 1989 super bowl...that is at least somewhat understandable, but you aren't that smart.
        Congratulations! It's extremely evident you don't read very well and you are famous for putting words in a persons mouth, aka genuine NFL fan. As the Broncos became completely non existent in the playoffs and due to the fact I can't stand the "Boston Mob" I decided to root for the Chiefs in the Dec 8th game. And rooting for KC in the SB because they beat us in the 1989 SB is stupid.
        I don't live in the past like you do. Lame!

        As I have stated in other posts, and to be very clear, knock-knock, stay alert pee-wee....I am a fan of the Bears, Titans, Saints and sometimes the Vikings (I know the Bears and the Vikings are both in the NFC North...so what!) and please pay very close attention, if possible (????), to the following:

        Any team that wins or loses that has a positive impact on the Broncos will get my gratitude and that can definitely be an AFC West rival DEPENDING ON THE CIRCUMSTANCES. Many possibilities for that to happen and I understand if you are unable to understand that.

        Elementary thinking to process simple thoughts can be challenging as you have frequently demonstrated here.
        We all know you struggle with reading comprehension so I'll repeat what I previously stated.

        Any team that wins or loses that has a positive impact on the Broncos will get my gratitude and that can definitely be an AFC West rival DEPENDING ON THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

        Are you with me? Not really? Try to catch up. Slow down and read slowly little guy. Not sure if it's possible but give it your best adolescent effort to let my words sink into the abyss between your ears. Does air constantly leak from your ears? Maybe a Otolaryngologist (look it up) can assist you....maybe!

        And you claiming someone is not smart is like comparing a Blobfish to a Beagle puppy for having the same cuteness!
        I'm the Beagle puppy...guess who you are?
        Utah Bronco Freak

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
          Congratulations! It's extremely evident you don't read very well and you are famous for putting words in a persons mouth, aka genuine NFL fan. As the Broncos became completely non existent in the playoffs and due to the fact I can't stand the "Boston Mob" I decided to root for the Chiefs in the Dec 8th game. And rooting for KC in the SB because they beat us in the 1989 SB is stupid.
          I don't live in the past like you do. Lame!

          As I have stated in other posts, and to be very clear, knock-knock, stay alert pee-wee....I am a fan of the Bears, Titans, Saints and sometimes the Vikings (I know the Bears and the Vikings are both in the NFC North...so what!) and please pay very close attention, if possible (????), to the following:

          Any team that wins or loses that has a positive impact on the Broncos will get my gratitude and that can definitely be an AFC West rival DEPENDING ON THE CIRCUMSTANCES. Many possibilities for that to happen and I understand if you are unable to understand that.

          Elementary thinking to process simple thoughts can be challenging as you have frequently demonstrated here.
          We all know you struggle with reading comprehension so I'll repeat what I previously stated.

          Any team that wins or loses that has a positive impact on the Broncos will get my gratitude and that can definitely be an AFC West rival DEPENDING ON THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

          Are you with me? Not really? Try to catch up. Slow down and read slowly little guy. Not sure if it's possible but give it your best adolescent effort to let my words sink into the abyss between your ears. Does air constantly leak from your ears? Maybe a Otolaryngologist (look it up) can assist you....maybe!

          And you claiming someone is not smart is like comparing a Blobfish to a Beagle puppy for having the same cuteness!
          I'm the Beagle puppy...guess who you are?
          Yeah, I read your explanations, which make no sense. Notice no one here is defending you being a fan of both KC and Denver, except Pam_Z who is doing so simply because he hates me. Hey, congratulations on winning the SB though. Your teams combined now have more Super Bowls than NE. I tip my hat to you. :clap:
          Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-10-2020, 09:43 AM.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
            Yeah, I read your explanations, which make no sense. Notice no one here is defending you being a fan of both KC and Denver, except Pam_Z who is doing so simply because he hates me. Hey, congratulations on winning the SB though. Your teams combined now have more Super Bowls than NE. I tip my hat to you. :clap:
            Are you allowed to post when you have lunch, at school?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              Yeah, I read your explanations, which make no sense. Notice no one here is defending you being a fan of both KC and Denver, except Pam_Z who is doing so simply because he hates me. Hey, congratulations on winning the SB though. Your teams combined now have more Super Bowls than NE. I tip my hat to you. :clap:
              Wah Wah Wah
              sigpic

              Comment


              • As has been our successful endeavour in past, lets "smack" Tammy into a vaca, using our strong Bronco skills (though it does not take much effort with some of these patsies). He is easily riled, but then again, I was a bit like that when my milk bottle was warming up.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  As has been our successful endeavour in past, lets "smack" Tammy into a vaca, using our strong Bronco skills (though it does not take much effort with some of these patsies). He is easily riled, but then again, I was a bit like that when my milk bottle was warming up.
                  Or dirty diapers
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                    Yeah, I read your explanations, which make no sense. Notice no one here is defending you being a fan of both KC and Denver, except Pam_Z who is doing so simply because he hates me. Hey, congratulations on winning the SB though. Your teams combined now have more Super Bowls than NE. I tip my hat to you. :clap:
                    OK pee-wee. How was your nap? Get your pacifier back in your mouth and listen up. I couldn't care less, impossible, for me to care if anyone, let me repeat, if anyone agrees with me or disagrees with me. I DON'T CARE! Are you still with me junior or did you fall back asleep in your drool stained baby crib?

                    And please show me where I said I was a FAN of both KC and the Broncos. Remember...rooting for a team and being a FAN of a team isn't always the same. Are you awake little guy? Here's an example. Try and stay focused. I'm in no way a FAN of the Seahawks. I dislike them almost as much as I dislike the Cowgirls. But if they play each other I will definitely ROOT for the Seahawks.

                    I know what I believe and why I believe it and unlike you, I'm a realist. Accepting reality is not that tough but you'll never know because your world is total fantasy.

                    I'll let you go because I know this post like all of my posts is overwhelming you and I'm sure it's probably time for you to start crying or screaming so your mommy will come and change your poop filled diapers.
                    Utah Bronco Freak

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                      As I have stated in other posts, and to be very clear, knock-knock, stay alert pee-wee....I am a fan of the Bears, Titans, Saints and sometimes the Vikings (I know the Bears and the Vikings are both in the NFC North...so what!) and please pay very close attention, if possible (????), to the following:
                      Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                      And please show me where I said I was a FAN of both KC and the Broncos. Remember...rooting for a team and being a FAN of a team isn't always the same.
                      Clear proof you are a fan of multiple teams. I can dig up the post you said you also were a fan of KC if you want.
                      Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-10-2020, 04:32 PM.
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                        Clear proof you are a fan of multiple teams. I can dig up the post you said you also were a fan of KC if you want.
                        OK....dig it up pee-wee!

                        I'll be a FAN of as many teams in any sport as I want and YOUR DEFINITION of FAN means nothing to me. I have the internet and dictionary's to back me up. Here you go....to bad you will refuse to accept it even when it "SMACKS" you right between the eyes!

                        Is it ok to be a fan of two teams?
                        There is no official “fandom” rulebook.
                        You can be a fan of whoever you feel like. You could like the Cowboys and the Redskins. Other fans might take issue with this, because fandom is completely irrational. It's amazing that people actually think they're better than fans of other teams because their team wins something.

                        Definition of a fan:
                        A fan, or fanatic, sometimes also termed aficionado or supporter, is a person who is enthusiastically devoted to something or somebody, such as a celebrity or band, a sport or a sports team, a genre, a politician, a book, a movie or an entertainer synonymous with "supporter".

                        Sports Fan:
                        An enthusiastic devotee of sports
                        Enthusiast; partisan; an ardent and enthusiastic supporter of some person or activity

                        Fan:
                        Fan is generally–and very likely correctly–believed to be a shortened form of fanatic. The origin of fanatic (which can be traced back to the Latin word fanum, meaning “sanctuary, temple”) is less often commented on. In English, fan made an early appearance in the late 17th century only to disappear for two centuries, resurfacing in the late 19th century. In this later period of use, it often referred to the devoted observers of, or participants in, a sport.

                        Fan:
                        Someone who likes watching or listening to something such as a sport, movies, or music very much, or who admires a famous or important person very much.

                        Where does it state a person can ONLY be a FAN of ONE team?
                        Last edited by jazzbodog; 02-10-2020, 04:56 PM.
                        Utah Bronco Freak

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                          OK....dig it up pee-wee!

                          I'll be a FAN of as many teams in any sport as I want and YOUR DEFINITION of FAN means nothing to me. I have the internet and dictionary's to back me up. Here you go....to bad you will refuse to accept it even when it "SMACKS" you right between the eyes!
                          So you basically lie about not liking multiple teams, and now say it's ok. Like I said, it's fake fandom, especially when 2 of the teams bitter rivals. Nothing you say can be taken seriously ever again on this board.
                          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                            So you basically lie about not liking multiple teams, and now say it's ok. Like I said, it's fake fandom, especially when 2 of the teams bitter rivals. Nothing you say can be taken seriously ever again on this board.
                            So you basically lie about having the ability read and accurately interpret all statements in a post. There's basic English courses on line to help you. Try and process the internet definitions below...give it worthy attempt.

                            A fandom is a subculture composed of fans characterized by a feeling of empathy and camaraderie with others who share a common interest. ... The subject of fan interest can be narrowly defined, focused on something like an individual celebrity, or more widely defined, encompassing entire hobbies, genres or fashions.

                            Is it OK to be a fan of two teams?
                            There is no official “fandom” rule book.
                            You can be a fan of whoever you feel like. You could like the Cowboys and the Redskins. Other fans might take issue with this, because fandom is completely irrational. It's amazing that people actually think they're better than fans of other teams because their team wins something.

                            This proves it! I win, you lose.
                            Utah Bronco Freak

                            Comment


                            • Hahaha Those fat girls on planet ass.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                                So you basically lie about having the ability read and accurately interpret all statements in a post. There's basic English courses on line to help you. Try and process the internet definitions below...give it worthy attempt.

                                A fandom is a subculture composed of fans characterized by a feeling of empathy and camaraderie with others who share a common interest. ... The subject of fan interest can be narrowly defined, focused on something like an individual celebrity, or more widely defined, encompassing entire hobbies, genres or fashions.

                                Is it OK to be a fan of two teams?
                                There is no official “fandom” rule book.
                                You can be a fan of whoever you feel like. You could like the Cowboys and the Redskins. Other fans might take issue with this, because fandom is completely irrational. It's amazing that people actually think they're better than fans of other teams because their team wins something.

                                This proves it! I win, you lose.
                                What an utter disgrace of a fan you are. And you even claim you are a "Utah Bronco Freak." Fan comes from the word fanatic, which by definition means you can't cheer for a rival. And notice no one here is defending you...because it's weird.
                                Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-11-2020, 11:36 AM.
                                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X