2020 Champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Champs

As much as I would love to see the Broncos crowned champions in 2020, it isn't going to happen. Who are going to be champs ?

Originally posted by EngBronco View Post
    As much as I would love to see the Broncos crowned champions in 2020, it isn't going to happen. Who are going to be champs ?
    SMRT85 (or whatever ur name never was, its not important)? is that you? Perhaps it’s it’s one of Tammy12’s many alternates.

Anyway minus Goodell’s cheater antics, I’d say the broncos have as good a chance as anyone even over the top rated Saints, Rams and Chiefs!
    sigpic

Comment

I see Broncos fans are already giving up on the 2019 season
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Super Bowl is played in 2020 for the 2019 season, genius....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
          So the Pats are going to raise a 2019 banner on opening weekend? The title of the thread is “2020 Champs,” which is for the winner of the 2020 season.
          Last edited by TommyBrady12; 04-21-2019, 11:58 AM.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
            So the Pats are going to raise a 2019 banner on opening weekend? The title of the thread is “2020 Champs,” which is for the winner of the 2020 season.
            So what the heck happened?

I may be going out on a limb here but could it be that mr fossil face has regressed so much that he’s no longer relevant?

Even in a time when the pansies have resorted back to recording hand signals?
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-15-2020, 11:39 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              So what the heck happened?

I may be going out on a limb here but could it be that mr fossil face has regressed so much that he’s no longer relevant?

Even in a time when the pansies have resorted back to recording hand signals?
              The 2020 champs have not been crowned yet...since we are still on the 2019 season. Bump this thread a year from now and we'll have an answer.

Comment

As far as this year goes....it shouldn't be...but the Titans worry me.

Comment

The 2020 champs have not been crowned yet...since we are still on the 2019 season. Bump this thread a year from now and we'll have an answer.
                  Originally posted by EddieMac
                  Tammy, I know you like to think that you have some superiority here, but you don’t so slow your role and chill the freak out before you hurt yourself...
                  sigpic

Comment

Tammy, I know you like to think that you have some superiority here, but you don’t so slow your role and chill the freak out before you hurt yourself...
                    Then tell me why the Broncos have a 2015 Super Bowl banner in their stadium when the game was played in February 2016?

Comment

Then tell me why the Broncos have a 2015 Super Bowl banner in their stadium when the game was played in February 2016?
                      Originally posted by EngBronco View Post
                      Im pretty sure you understand what he meant here...

You can play dumb all you want (perhaps you aren’t playing in which case I apologize lol) but it is a very pathetic attempt at smack even for you.

Maybe we should get Tellway to come in here and repeatedly say “REEEEEEACH for those straws boy”!
                      sigpic

Comment

To make everyone happy, this thread can last for the next two Super Bowls.

Anyway, the Chiefs are now one step closer, with an epic matchup either way. Mahomes vs. A-Rod or the Chiefs offense vs. the Niners defense. Should be a great Super Bowl either way, even if Joe Buck is calling it.

Surprised it took them 50 years. Somewhat.

Comment

Chiefs vs. 49ers

Given the Chiefs represent the AFC West,
                          I'm rooting for K.C. in a shoot out win.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                            Chiefs vs. 49ers

Given the Chiefs represent the AFC West,
                            I'm rooting for K.C. in a shoot out win.
                            I’m going for the 49ers. John Lynch, Kyle Shanahan, and of course Emmanual Sanders!

Xfiniti is having issues tonight so I’m having to watch at B-dubs n I’ll tell you, the entire bar is 49ers right now!
                            sigpic

Comment

I’m going for the 49ers. John Lynch, Kyle Shanahan, and of course Emmanual Sanders!

Xfiniti is having issues tonight so I’m having to watch at B-dubs n I’ll tell you, the entire bar is 49ers right now!
                              Jimmy Garrapolo and WR coach Wes Welker, for me

Comment

Working...
                              X