BOLT PREDICTION: 2019 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    You get excited over rosters and PFF ratings, bronco fans care about winning

He gets turned on over having better stats in a loss
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      And yet here you are after disappearing for days over being SWEPT!!

Right on cue more posts in the hour after your game than since last Monday
      You ain’t fooling anyone darling
      no i idnt disapear for days, just more lies. there was one day i didn't post in here lol

i posted a lot after our loss to you guys, do you ever go tired of being a liar and a hypocrite?
      sigpic

Comment

He gets turned on over having better stats in a loss
        you mean when you came here and tried to pretend the chargers lack talent after they lost? then i proceeded to destroy your dumb logic by saying your team got outplayed?

oh and if i disappeared after the loss, how on earth did we manage to have that debate here?

sigpic

Comment

You get excited over rosters and PFF ratings, bronco fans care about winning
          you get exited after one good performance and now think lock is on his way to a 15 year HOF career.

let me guess, the broncos are now SB contenders for next year, right? you are a predictable homer.
          sigpic

Comment

Honestly just been tired of arguing with fair weather broncos fans , who want Elway, Flacco, and Fangio gone.
            Think I have aged 10 years in the last 5 weeks, almost look like we were gonna give away another one at the end there.
            Good to see you were so worried about me Baphs.
            Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Your right Baphs, I would definitely give you a hard time if the tables were turned. For what’s its worth I didn’t really run my mouth about the win at all.

Showed up 3 straight losses to start the year but didn’t show up for last week so guess I’m a fair weather fan now, oh well I had a good run
            why didn't you jump all over him arapaho? why are you such a hypocrite? WHY!?!?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              you get exited after one good performance and now think lock is on his way to a 15 year HOF career.

let me guess, the broncos are now SB contenders for next year, right? you are a predictable homer.
              is that like you saying tillery was the missing piece to the defense

I sense fear...total fear...you know we may have found our franchise and it scares you cause your qb is washed up and on his way out and you have no replacement...you couldn't beat the broncos with a washed up flacco and a rookie
              sigpic

Comment

why didn't you jump all over him arapaho? why are you such a hypocrite? WHY!?!?
                Hey Baphs what’s the chargers record vs the broncos since Elway was hired.........
                sigpic

Comment

• .....4-14 lololololollolololololol!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

no i idnt disapear for days, just more lies. there was one day i didn't post in here lol

i posted a lot after our loss to you guys, do you ever go tired of being a liar and a hypocrite?
                    you posted 2 times times wend, 2 times Friday .....you posted like 5 times during the broncos game crying about being swept and proclaiming a W because of the stats

and 19 times since the bolts game ended

you aint fooling anyone, you didn't have the balls to come be here until you finally won
                    Last edited by arapaho; 12-08-2019, 05:43 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I seem to remember someone, yes it was you, that the Sparklers were going to be in the "PLAYOFF HUNT" at the end of the season and the Broncos would be dwelling all alone in the basement. Well look who's in a nose dive and dwelling in the in the basement now and who's beginning to turn things around for next season, the Broncos.

We can tell your anxiety is starting to overwhelm your brain as you think about next year's continuing Charger downfall and the Broncos chances for success. What a horrible mental challenge to have to deal with this off season.

Good thing for you that there's excellent anxiety medication available to help you cope with next years dumpster fire in LA.
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

you posted 2 times times wend, 2 times Friday .....you posted like 5 times during the broncos game crying about being swept and proclaiming a W because of the stats

and 19 times since the bolts game ended

you aint fooling anyone, you didn't have the balls to come be here until you finally won
                        You’re a liar, plain and simple. You have to lie to run smack. Even if that were true, how many times have you posted a thread after a loss then dip the hell out just so you can say you were here after a loss?

I’ve lost a lot of respect for you lately, all you do is lie and pretend I say things I don’t say or pretend I’m not here when everyone knows that’s a damn lie.

Funny that you have no issue with a broncos fan that actually did disappear from smack only to come back after they won a game and even defended him.

This isn’t even smack bro, if that’s what you have to do to talk smack you truly suck.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Baphs what’s the chargers record vs the broncos since Elway was hired.........
                          Okay and what’s the broncos record since manning retired? Who is the only broncos GM since the merger to have 3 losing seasons in a row?

Even shanarat never had 3 losing seasons in a row, won 2 rings, and he still got fired.
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay and what’s the broncos record since manning retired? Who is the only broncos GM since the merger to have 3 losing seasons in a row?

Even shanarat never had 3 losing seasons in a row, won 2 rings, and he still got fired.
                            5-3 without Manning.

Shannahan had 14 seasons and hands down was the best coach and GM we have ever had here in Denver. Elway was here when he was hired and that was a big part of his success along with finding TD in the draft. I loved Shannahan.

Elways contract is up in 2021, he doesn’t get this team contending in next two seasons he will also be shown the door, and he should if he doesn’t get it turned around.
                            sigpic

Comment

5-3 without Manning.

Shannahan had 14 seasons and hands down was the best coach and GM we have ever had here in Denver. Elway was here when he was hired and that was a big part of his success along with finding TD in the draft. I loved Shannahan.

Elways contract is up in 2021, he doesn’t get this team contending in next two seasons he will also be shown the door, and he should if he doesn’t get it turned around.
                              So the benchmark for elway is his record against the chargers?

Again, what’s the broncos record since manning retired?
                              sigpic

Comment

shanahan was the coach / GM making the coaching and personal decisions

as the coach he not only had one of the greatest qbs to ever play, a HOF RB, the same OC all but three seasons, and he may not have strung them together but he had 5 .500 or worse seasons

I get it, your so concerned with our GM you forget the utter fail of yours

7 seasons as a GM of the Bolts...three losing seasons, three seasons 1 game above .500 and

only 1 season with double digit wins ...that's with a as you say, HOF QB every single year

0 afc west titles

2 times out of 7 made the post and have a 2-2 record

WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN SUCKY GM!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X