BOLT PREDICTION: 2019 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    So the benchmark for elway is his record against the chargers?

Again, what’s the broncos record since manning retired?
    Not good and no that’s just a dig at you!!!!!

Team is headed in the right direction in my opinion, I know you see a roster full of trash but trading out of the #10 spot and adding Fant, Lock and a 3rd rd pick in 2020 was a great move.
    Going into 2020 we will have a good chunk of cap space and 7 picks in the first 4 rds.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Going into 2020 we will have a good chunk of cap space and 7 picks in the first 4 rds.
      Not to mention Callahan, James and Chubb will be improving existing positions without even touching that cap space or draft capital.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        shanahan was the coach / GM making the coaching and personal decisions

as the coach he not only had one of the greatest qbs to ever play, a HOF RB, the same OC all but three seasons, and he may not have strung them together but he had 5 .500 or worse seasons

I get it, your so concerned with our GM you forget the utter fail of yours

7 seasons as a GM of the Bolts...three losing seasons, three seasons 1 game above .500 and

only 1 season with double digit wins ...that's with a as you say, HOF QB every single year

0 afc west titles

2 times out of 7 made the post and have a 2-2 record

WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN SUCKY GM!!
        Baph is the worst offender of "a pot calling the kettle black". He's big time butt hurt that the frosty air in the AFCW basement is effecting his ability to face his Sparkler fantasy is just an ugly never ending nightmare. He better wake up soon and face reality.
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Looking forward the Chargers have some expensive deals to make. Many key skill players to pay and a need to upgrade the oline at some positions. I think the team expected this to be Rivers final year and they are set up nice with Taylor and something like a 6 mil contract, but those skill players are going to be expensive to keep or painful to lose.

Comment

Working...
          X