BOLT PREDICTION: 2019 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    bosa is our best pass rusher dude, save your injury excuse smack. you had all your pass rushers healthy all year and that is 100% fact. i'm just telling you why i think the chargers will have more sacks this year, since bosa is now healthy. yeah ingram has been better with bosa on the other side, i'm not denying that at all.

but i like how you listed offensive players as if that has any relevance to sack totals whatsoever
    bosa is your best pass rusher...while Ingram is just a average joe pass rusher

while Denver has two elite level pass rushers
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Baph is still reaching? Does he not realize that his organization has a sniveling person running the team?

I would say a certain phrase, but how can you screw something that has no spine?

Comment

• Here’s an interesting stat for those WHO ARENT in hiding right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          bosa is your best pass rusher...while Ingram is just a average joe pass rusher

while Denver has two elite level pass rushers
          lol @ the pro bowler ingram = average joe

but chubb is elite now?? that's some homer stuff right there for ya! :clap:
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            Here’s an interesting stat for those WHO ARENT in hiding right now.
            teams started figuring out that they had no pass rush presence from the inside, it was a huge problem because QB's could easily step up in the pocket like brady was doing. you can listen to arapaho and believe just sack totals tells the entire story if you want to but i know better.

when it comes to pressure and getting after the QB, bosa has been the best in the game since he got drafted.

melvin ingram was also top 10 in pressures among all ED's and that's considering he was doubled most of the season because he was the only true threat to get to the QB. he is better with bosa across from him and if tillery can generate a good inside pass rush so QB's can't just easily step up in the pocket, that will make our DL pass rush deadly. but i have already talked about this in another thread and bet you the chargers will have more sacks than the lowly donks, so we will see.
            sigpic

Comment

teams started figuring out that they had no pass rush presence from the inside, it was a huge problem because QB's could easily step up in the pocket like brady was doing. you can listen to arapaho and believe just sack totals tells the entire story if you want to but i know better.

when it comes to pressure and getting after the QB, bosa has been the best in the game since he got drafted.

melvin ingram was also top 10 in pressures among all ED's and that's considering he was doubled most of the season because he was the only true threat to get to the QB. he is better with bosa across from him and if tillery can generate a good inside pass rush so QB's can't just easily step up in the pocket, that will make our DL pass rush deadly. but i have already talked about this in another thread and bet you the chargers will have more sacks than the lowly donks, so we will see.
              good old Melvin...king of the ALMOST SACK !!!

Melvin has shown to be nothing special, a run of the mill pass rusher whos best only came when he had a better pass rusher opposite of him...without him...hes just the king of the ALMOST SACK
              sigpic

Comment

good old Melvin...king of the ALMOST SACK !!!

Melvin has shown to be nothing special, a run of the mill pass rusher whos best only came when he had a better pass rusher opposite of him...without him...hes just the king of the ALMOST SACK
                without him he's a pro bowler lol

unfortunately for you, you have never been able to see past sack totals.
                sigpic

Comment

without him he's a pro bowler lol

unfortunately for you, you have never been able to see past sack totals.
                  I know exactly what makes a great pass rusher... and almost sacks isn’t the number one criteria

Melvin is a run of the mill pass rusher

You wanna insist anything else to make yourself feel better

But the fact is guys like Melvin are playing to sack the qb
                  And in that he just isn’t one of the best

42 sacks in 8 seasons, Von has 98 in 9 seasons
                  Chandler jones,7seasons 77 sacks
                  R. Kerrigan. 8 yrs 84.5

It just what it is Melvin is just a average pass rusher made better by Bosa
                  sigpic

Comment

I know exactly what makes a great pass rusher... and almost sacks isn’t the number one criteria

Melvin is a run of the mill pass rusher

You wanna insist anything else to make yourself feel better

But the fact is guys like Melvin are playing to sack the qb
                    And in that he just isn’t one of the best

42 sacks in 8 seasons, Von has 98 in 9 seasons
                    Chandler jones,7seasons 77 sacks
                    R. Kerrigan. 8 yrs 84.5

It just what it is Melvin is just a average pass rusher made better by Bosa
                    no you don't have any clue, you are using total sacks over his career to formulate your opinion as to why he is average ignoring how much he was inured early in his career.

those are called skewed stats. there is indeed more to playing that position than sack totals, we have been over this several times and you just don't get it. there is a reason why ingram went to the PB last season and if it was just because of sack totals that never would have happened.

you....are.....clueless......end of story.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't call him clueless since you are following a spineless man controlling your franchise in Dean Spanos. His father had a good heart, but not the son. He screwed the city of San Diego by doing years of screw all and expecting a stadium to fall into his lap.

Again, I would say a certain phrase but how can you screw something that has no spine?

Comment

no you don't have any clue, you are using total sacks over his career to formulate your opinion as to why he is average ignoring how much he was inured early in his career.

those are called skewed stats. there is indeed more to playing that position than sack totals, we have been over this several times and you just don't get it. there is a reason why ingram went to the PB last season and if it was just because of sack totals that never would have happened.

yeah...lets not use sacks as the #1 criteria of a Pass rusher, nor TFL, QBH, instead lets use almost sacks which could be just as simple as getting blocked by within two yards as the qb steps into the pocket, or flinging your arms wildly as manning leaps over you throwing for a 1st

yes hurries or pressures are a component of a pass rusher...but to continually base that and only that as your best evidence of his greatness

its like judging qbs by saying mines one of the best there is...look hes at the top in pass completions on first down

disregarding his low win %
                        terrible % on 3rd downs
                        terrible % in the 4th with the game on the line

Melvin is just a average pass rusher made better by having a elite pass rusher o the other side

P/S yes there is a reason Melvin went to the probowl...because JJ watt was injured and Cris jones of KC was snubbed even though he had better stats all the way around
                        15 sacks, 5 pass defensed, 1 int, 1 td, 2 ff the only thing Melvin had on him was 3 tackles
                        Last edited by arapaho; 06-05-2019, 09:20 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah...lets not use sacks as the #1 criteria of a Pass rusher, nor TFL, QBH, instead lets use almost sacks which could be just as simple as getting blocked by within two yards as the qb steps into the pocket, or flinging your arms wildly as manning leaps over you throwing for a 1st

yes hurries or pressures are a component of a pass rusher...but to continually base that and only that as your best evidence of his greatness

its like judging qbs by saying mines one of the best there is...look hes at the top in pass completions on first down

disregarding his low win %
                          terrible % on 3rd downs
                          terrible % in the 4th with the game on the line

Melvin is just a average pass rusher made better by having a elite pass rusher o the other side

P/S yes there is a reason Melvin went to the probowl...because JJ watt was injured and Cris jones of KC was snubbed even though he had better stats all the way around
                          15 sacks, 5 pass defensed, 1 int, 1 td, 2 ff the only thing Melvin had on him was 3 tackles
                          i never based only pressures on his success, that is literally what you are doing and have always done with sack totals. this is why you always end up with egg on your face, you are literally clueless. show me the stat with his "terrible" win percentage. both joey bosa and melvin ingram were easily kept at bey due to their being virtually no inside pass rush last season.

ingram didn't all of a sudden start dominating as soon as bosa was out there last year either. I also like how you call chubb "elite" because of his sack totals only. because the rest of his game was pretty trash all year. i'm sure he didn't benefit from von being on the other side at all, huh?

by the way, chris jones is a defensive tackle numb nuts but that's besides the point. ingram is disruptive even when he doesn't always get home. he's beasted with and without bosa out there but obviously it's better with bosa.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
                            I wouldn't call him clueless since you are following a spineless man controlling your franchise in Dean Spanos. His father had a good heart, but not the son. He screwed the city of San Diego by doing years of screw all and expecting a stadium to fall into his lap.

Again, I would say a certain phrase but how can you screw something that has no spine?
                            oh wahhhhh! spinless because of what exactly? lets see if you can actually bring a real argument to the table or if you're just crying like all the salty san diegans.
                            sigpic

Comment

oh wahhhhh! spinless because of what exactly? lets see if you can actually bring a real argument to the table or if you're just crying like all the salty san diegans.
                              Oh don't get me wrong, Baph. I'm not crying like all the other San Diegans, quite the opposite. I'm laughing at Dean Spanos because of how he screwed over the city of San Diego.

If anything this comment proves how blinded of a follower you are to Dean Spanos. I have two videos that I want you to watch so I'll PM you.

Comment

i never based only pressures on his success, that is literally what you are doing and have always done with sack totals. this is why you always end up with egg on your face, you are literally clueless. show me the stat with his "terrible" win percentage. both joey bosa and melvin ingram were easily kept at bey due to their being virtually no inside pass rush last season.

ingram didn't all of a sudden start dominating as soon as bosa was out there last year either. I also like how you call chubb "elite" because of his sack totals only. because the rest of his game was pretty trash all year. i'm sure he didn't benefit from von being on the other side at all, huh?

by the way, chris jones is a defensive tackle numb nuts but that's besides the point. ingram is disruptive even when he doesn't always get home. he's beasted with and without bosa out there but obviously it's better with bosa.
                                Chris Jones DE Kansas City

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...tabSeq=0&role=

No you literally use pressures as Melvin’s judgement every single time and have since 2012, any discussion of Melvin you instantly throw out some stat or metric that shows his

Pressures

As for Chubb

His game was trash?

You mean compared to Melvin’s first year
                                Chubb 60 tackles 12 sacks 2 Fg
                                Melvin 41 tackles. 1 sack. 1 fg

Or to Melvin’s 8th year 43 tackles 7 sacks 0 ff

Numbnutts
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X