No announcement yet.

ok here we go...who won the offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the owner of my football team was praying on girls young enough to be his granddaughter and my quarterback was Tom Brady I’d become a soccer fan.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      Just rolled my eyes reading this thread. Pats don't play to win the offseason. We play to win in February.
      Says the guy who was thumping his chest when the Patriots signed Mike Gillislee. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        I get it, right now with no football the discussions we are stuck with, but until we see it on the field nobody knows who won the offseason in my opinion.

For us the questions are:
        - will Harris play this year
        - will Sanders make a full recovery
        - how long will it take for our offense and defensive schemes to clock with players, or will it?
        - will Flacco be an upgrade
        - will our oline be better
        - will last years picks have second year slumps
        - what about Lindsay’s wrist

So many unknowns, like i said i get it something to talk about.
        You left out what might be the biggest unknown.....Is Vic actually an HC, or is he a life long DC.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
          Says the guy who was thumping his chest when the Patriots signed Mike Gillislee. lol.
          Better than thumping my chest about Case Keenum or Paxton Lynch...
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            If the owner of my football team was praying on girls young enough to be his granddaughter and my quarterback was Tom Brady I’d become a soccer fan.
            Um, the woman was in her 50s...
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Better than thumping my chest about Case Keenum or Paxton Lynch...
              Which I never did so... good job.

Comment

The thread was meant for everyone - the title does not specify any particular teams. I assumed it was an invitation to all teams represented in the smack forum.
                And you made no attempt at commenting on what the thread topic was..... Just trolled.
                sigpic

Comment

Please stop going off topic and turning things in to an argument that is the same argument on the top 15 threads.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Um, the woman was in her 50s...
                    Still young enough to be his granddaughter. That ugly ass fossil face. Oops I mean fossil crack.

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                      You left out what might be the biggest unknown.....Is Vic actually an HC, or is he a life long DC.
                      Agreed!!!!
                      Along with can Scangerello Run an offense.
                      sigpic

Comment

Agreed!!!!
                        Along with can Scangerello Run an offense.
                        I’m still concerned with the ILB position. Who going to stop the Travis’s, Kelce & Henry? Someone on IG tried to tell me Su’a Cravens could shift to linebacker on certain downs. That dude can’t even stay healthy to play more than a few games.

Comment

According to this article, the Pats had the 4th best draft class. We’ll see if the players turn out as anticipated.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-titans-thrive

Comment

I gotta agree with the Pats fan on this one. Being a Paper champion is worthless.
                            paper champion? dude its the off season...you can suck up to the patsy troll any day,

its an open discussion about who did the most in the off season to improve their team...who won the offseason is just a relative term

perhaps if you were here all disappointing year you would feel differant
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              paper champion? dude its the off season...you can suck up to the patsy troll any day,

its an open discussion about who did the most in the off season to improve their team...who won the offseason is just a relative term

perhaps if you were here all disappointing year you would feel differant
                              It is an open discussion and my take is on paper doesn’t matter, because you won’t really know until you see them play.
                              sigpic

Comment

It is an open discussion and my take is on paper doesn’t matter, because you won’t really know until you see them play.
                                so then stay off the thread then

its just a thread meant to open up discussion and let some smack flow...cant handle, GD is that way>>>
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                                X