Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok here we go...who won the offseason

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    We won the super bowl without him
    really gronk had 6 receptions for 87 yards

    and you didn't win because of your offense...you won because the rams great offense totally crapped out...Goff looked lost and scared with no answer to the pats defense
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      so...your not taking a stance one way or the other whether our team improved or didn't improve...until you see them play...or is that week 8...week 10...week 16 before you will determine?

      hindsight is 20/20
      I definitely think we improved, no doubt!
      I like the munchak and Fangio hires. They will give the team the discipline it was lacking under VJ.
      I am optimistic with Scangerello but he has a lot to prove.
      I don’t feel like we won the offseason unfortunately.
      The Raiders I think on paper did the most, I hope it all turns into a dumpster fire.

      Their additions:
      O-line with Trent Brown, and Incognito.

      Running Back: Jacobs

      Receiver: Antonio Brown, JJ Nelson, Tyrell Williams.

      Tight End: Like Wilson

      Safety: Lamarcus Joyner, (R)Abram

      Linebacker: Burfict, and Brandon Marshall

      D- Line: Hankins, (R) Ferrel

      Cb: (R) Mullen
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        really gronk had 6 receptions for 87 yards

        and you didn't win because of your offense...you won because the rams great offense totally crapped out...Goff looked lost and scared with no answer to the pats defense
        See Super Bowl 51
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          I definitely think we improved, no doubt!
          I like the munchak and Fangio hires. They will give the team the discipline it was lacking under VJ.
          I am optimistic with Scangerello but he has a lot to prove.
          I don’t feel like we won the offseason unfortunately.
          The Raiders I think on paper did the most, I hope it all turns into a dumpster fire.

          Their additions:
          O-line with Trent Brown, and Incognito.

          Running Back: Jacobs

          Receiver: Antonio Brown, JJ Nelson, Tyrell Williams.

          Tight End: Like Wilson

          Safety: Lamarcus Joyner, (R)Abram

          Linebacker: Burfict, and Brandon Marshall

          D- Line: Hankins, (R) Ferrel

          Cb: (R) Mullen

          the raiders did a lot...but then, they the raiders


          I have no doubt Fangio will be shown to be a much better leader than VJ fiddling with his head set clueless
          as for scangerello..im thinking this is just what we been asking for...we been stuck with old, uninspiring, conservative dinosaur OCs since gase left
          a guy with a imagination, fresh concepts, a willingness to dictate to a defense as opposed to taking what the defense gives
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            really gronk had 6 receptions for 87 yards

            and you didn't win because of your offense...you won because the rams great offense totally crapped out...Goff looked lost and scared with no answer to the pats defense
            Oh, and the Rams offense didn't look scared against the Saints a few weeks before, did they? I remember them chest thumping about winning that game despite knowing that the refs bailed them out. CJ Anderson should have been studying the playbook and not hiring hookers during super bowl week.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              the raiders did a lot...but then, they the raiders


              I have no doubt Fangio will be shown to be a much better leader than VJ fiddling with his head set clueless
              as for scangerello..im thinking this is just what we been asking for...we been stuck with old, uninspiring, conservative dinosaur OCs since gase left
              a guy with a imagination, fresh concepts, a willingness to dictate to a defense as opposed to taking what the defense gives
              Fangio remains to be seen. I do remember a lot of you talking how great VJ was going to be and how Joe Woods (the so-called architect of the no fly zone) was going to put together this great defense. Not to mention Paxton Lynch as the future star QB in Denver...
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                Fangio remains to be seen. I do remember a lot of you talking how great VJ was going to be and how Joe Woods (the so-called architect of the no fly zone) was going to put together this great defense. Not to mention Paxton Lynch as the future star QB in Denver...
                Having watched Vic up close since 2015 I think he is a hell of a coach. Even in his first year he took over a no talent D and made it respectable. X's and O's Vic knows what he is doing a no nonsense guy who might be to honest for his own good. There is nothing in this game he has not seen, and he is willing to change with the times.


                Lock>Lynch.....There is less to clean up in Lock's game than there was in Lynch's.

                Comment


                • #53
                  I've said this many times already. The Doncos will never win another championship without the GOAT, Manning.
                  You will never improve that which was the greatest ever.
                  It's all downhill from here folks!
                  Welcome to mediocrity!




                  Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                  Accept it or seek therapy !
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    I may think that the bolts improved their defense this off season but i do not think they did the most this off season to improve their team overall. then again, i don't think they needed to do much, they are already very talented.

                    I don't like the fact the chargers did very little to fortify their OL considering it is the weak spot on the team currently. they drafted a tackle in the third who is from a small school and is likely a project his rookie year at least. he does have a lot of the traits you want in a starting tackle and he was able to showcase his ability against even talent at the E/W shrine game but we will see.

                    the chargers are improving by getting their LB'ers back healthy and getting hunter henry back which is huge. they did lose tyrell williams so if we see a significant injury at the WR position, that could hurt us.

                    I do like some of the things the broncos did, i like both the fant and Risner picks but RIP to lock getting drafted by elway

                    maybe he can break the curse?


                    I think the Chargers will win a Championship before the Doncos win another one.


                    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                    Accept it or seek therapy !
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                      I've said this many times already. The Doncos will never win another championship without the GOAT, Manning.
                      You will never improve that which was the greatest ever.
                      It's all downhill from here folks!
                      Welcome to mediocrity!




                      Sorry guy Broncos have already won back to back superbowls (97, 98) without Manning
                      Nice try 👍
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                        I've said this many times already. The Doncos will never win another championship without the GOAT, Manning.
                        You will never improve that which was the greatest ever.
                        It's all downhill from here folks!
                        Welcome to mediocrity!





                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                          Oh, and the Rams offense didn't look scared against the Saints a few weeks before, did they? I remember them chest thumping about winning that game despite knowing that the refs bailed them out. CJ Anderson should have been studying the playbook and not hiring hookers during super bowl week.
                          im not saying anything about that...IMO it was the pats defense that won the SB...not brady, not gronk
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                            Fangio remains to be seen. I do remember a lot of you talking how great VJ was going to be and how Joe Woods (the so-called architect of the no fly zone) was going to put together this great defense. Not to mention Paxton Lynch as the future star QB in Denver...
                            I think in your occasional visit here your embellishing

                            I think people had hopes that VJ could take a team that won the SB two seasons before, and finished 9-7 the year before and not screw it up


                            we was wrong and many clearly called for his head after the 2017 season...we seen he was just not ready for it

                            as for woods, I had high hopes, but he was clearly a better DBs coach than a DC
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                              I think the Chargers will win a Championship before the Doncos win another one.


                              I bet the broncos win another before peyton manning does
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by arapaho
                                is that what this post asked you to do....masturbate over your manning poster again?


                                I said to make your argument for your team....since you don't have a team and simply are madly, weirdly and disturbingly in love with manning you really have nothing to say here
                                Most likely

                                Then pretends that Manning is cheering him on in that GIF

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X