when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      I bet the broncos win another before peyton manning does
      Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
      Accept it or seek therapy !
      sigpic

Comment

I like what Mayock is doing thus far, although I don't think he took the potentially best pass rusher or dramatically improved the pass rush as a whole. The Isaiah Crowell injury may be a blessing in disguise as it gives Josh Jacobs more carries. Can't wait to see him in the NFL.

On paper the team improved in most areas but once again, it all rides on Carr. I'm glad we didn't draft his potential replacement and gave him one more year. If Carr fizzles, I can see Gruden trading for or signing a vet to be his new Rich Gannon.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
          I like what Mayock is doing thus far, although I don't think he took the potentially best pass rusher or dramatically improved the pass rush as a whole. The Isaiah Crowell injury may be a blessing in disguise as it gives Josh Jacobs more carries. Can't wait to see him in the NFL.

On paper the team improved in most areas but once again, it all rides on Carr. I'm glad we didn't draft his potential replacement and gave him one more year. If Carr fizzles, I can see Gruden trading for or signing a vet to be his new Rich Gannon.
          On paper raiders look good
          Hope The paper is wrong😳
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            On paper raiders look good
            Hope The paper is wrong😳
            Broncos, Raiders, and Chargers have gotten better while the Chiefs have lost some key defenders and most likely Hill for some time.
            (Hill is a piece of crap and should have his arm broke by a UFC fighter)

Anyway I hope Scangarello can put together the game plans to hang in, in tight games.
            I have faith In Fangios defense however I’m not sure they’ll be as elite as most think being that the expectations are similar to that of 2015.

Oh and if CHJ isn’t on board then they’ll definitely have some problems. Anyway the west should be wide open for the taking!
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-11-2019, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

I think some will always question the first pick Ferrel

Passing up Devin White, Ed Oliver or Josh Allen for a guy projected as a mid 1st round pick

The guy is gonna have to ball out
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                I bet the broncos win another before peyton manning does
                what if manning replaced elway as the broncos GM, signed aaron rodgers at the end of his career and a bunch of other big money FA's, then won a ring?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  what if manning replaced elway as the broncos GM, signed aaron rodgers at the end of his career and a bunch of other big money FA's, then won a ring?

You had me at win a ring!!!!!! Don’t care how it’s done, at the end of the day I want Denver to win. I wonder if Rodgers would sign with Denver because a HOF legend who can relate to him instead of a draft guru like Telesco telling him “i couldn’t build a team to win it with Phillip but maybe i can win with you”
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

Maybe that should be the Spano’s plan

Hire manning as GM, sign Rodgers and win something they can’t with rivers and telesco
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X