Melvin Gordon: Chargers Are The Team To Beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    so you don't agree Lindsay being as small as he is will affect how often he's on the field and if he can be an every down back? you all can act like that's just me "using my crystal ball" but it's a pretty reasonable take.

i may be wrong and he may end up an every down back but the reasonable logic is there as to why i have this OPINION....

again, i'm not and never did say he didn't have a good year last year, i'm simply saying hes a part time back and likely always will be. you are afraid to debate my point (unlike stacks) all you can do is cry endlessly.
    but where is anyone but you stating he will be an every down back???

im pretty sure the broncos plans are a two headed attack which suits me just fine
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      but where is anyone but you stating he will be an every down back???

im pretty sure the broncos plans are a two headed attack which suits me just fine
      sam did. what do you think started all this?
      sigpic

Comment

wake me up when lindsay has 4,372 yards from scrimmage and 38 TD's over a 41 game stretch like gordon has done behind a crap OL. nevermind, don't do that, i'd be dead before that ever happened.

keep dreaming arapaho.
        And wake me up when Gordon has 1,278 total yards and 10 tds in his first 15 games, and with a below average Qb.

Oh wait that can’t happen cause Gordon ( a first rd pick only had 833 totals yards and 0 tds!!!!!

Gordon was a first rd pick and started 13 games, Lindsay un drafted player only started 8 games but waaaaaaaaay outplayed Gordon.

We can compare careers in 5 years. But right now Lindsay has had a much better year 1.
        sigpic

Comment

lol and who else? why is it that lindsay went undrafted in your opinion?
          Again, your opinion is that he can't carry the load yet he has proven his doubters wrong about every stage of his football career. Why did he go undrafted? Why wasn't he invited to the combine? Yeah, because of his size.... Did you know he avg. 25 carries per game his senior year at CU and 17 per game his Junior year? He has a gift and a chip on his shoulder because he's been doubted on every level. Not sure if you watched every Bronco game last year, but I sure did. He is capable to run between the tackles with success like Warrick Dunn did. Sproles wasn't as successful as doing that. So, I'm saying that he is very capable of being an every down back.... With Freeman on the roster, he doesn't have too. That's a good thing!!
          Last edited by Stackhouser; 07-31-2019, 07:15 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

sam did. what do you think started all this?
            saying he is able too and saying he will be is entirely different matters

if your contending he doesn't have the power, speed, between the tackles, outside and passing game in his arsenol?...then I call bull

if your contending its because of his size that the wear and tear would prevent him from being a every down back, if that was the plan, which it isnt

we can see by melvins only being able to play one full season in his career that he isn't able to either
            sigpic

Comment

• Melvin Gordon just requested the Chargers to trade him lol
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                Melvin Gordon just requested the Chargers to trade him lol
                And asking for over 10m a year..... SMH
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                  I just saw that, but it sounded as if the dolts offered him close to 10 yet he still refused.

Hahahahaha it’s going to be interesting either way because telesco will either have to over pay or the dolts will be without Gordon’s services.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    I just saw that, but it sounded as if the dolts offered him close to 10 yet he still refused.

Hahahahaha it’s going to be interesting either way because telesco will either have to over pay or the dolts will be without Gordon’s services.
                    Absolutely no grounds that he should be the highest paid..... 9.2m looks like the highest currently...
                    sigpic

Comment

Absolutely no grounds that he should be the highest paid..... 9.2m looks like the highest currently...
                      Lol oh you don’t have to convince me, but I think Gordon may have been in here reading darphs ludicrous comments though!

Comment

• I can see it now

how many times has bap cried sobbing about losing Gordon an how that hurt the team

hes already got this years excuse in the bag

me: what happened to the chargers

bap: don't you pay for PFF? don't you know not having the best back on the team and one of the best today is a hard thing to overcome...we were forced to use unknown scrubs
                        sigpic

Comment

I can see it now

how many times has bap cried sobbing about losing Gordon an how that hurt the team

bap: don't you pay for PFF? don't you know not having the best back on the team and one of the best today is a hard thing to overcome...we were forced to use unknown scrubs
                          Well Darph is an unknown scrub so naturally that’s what he’ll forever be condemned to defend.

I guess that’s why guys like Gordon could never play for his team very long.
                          Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-01-2019, 03:11 PM.

Comment

i tried to tell you guys..........
                            sigpic

Comment

I can see it now

this is funny considering it was actually YOU that made excuses for the cowboys losing a game to the chargers on thanksgiving because they didn't have one guy, their RB.

ever since the moment gordon said he was going to hold out and demand a trade if he didn't get what he wanted, i have moved on from him. Ill tell you now what i said then......the chargers always lose at least one star for the season anyways.

now, go make up some more smack, it's all you got bro..
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                                Well Darph is an unknown scrub so naturally that’s what he’ll forever be condemned to defend.

I guess that’s why guys like Gordon could never play for his team very long.
                                this coming from the dude that cries "name calling" when i call him "samantha", a fitting name for a whiner. :

at least i'm not a blind homer, sam. the amount of outlandish things you have said about your team ranks high on the "are you a donko homer?" chart.

you literally said the broncos are deep at receiver, joe flacco will be the come back player of the year, and that lindsay is a "full time" every down running back

Last edited by baphamet; 08-01-2019, 08:31 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X