Melvin Gordon: Chargers Are The Team To Beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    as opposed to listening to you no nothing clowns? i'll take pff and pretty much everyone else in the world over your homer biased opinions.

This is the funniest post by you. You call us clowns, but you should be looking at the mirror, because I see a clown who thinks his team has the most Super Bowls and is the New York Yankees of the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
      This is the funniest post by you. You call us clowns, but you should be looking at the mirror, because I see a clown who thinks his team has the most Super Bowls and is the New York Yankees of the NFL.
      if that's what you see when you read my posts then you're in dire need of some thick ass glasses.
      sigpic

Comment

as opposed to listening to you no nothing clowns? i'll take pff and pretty much everyone else in the world over your homer biased opinions.

Darph, are you even watching these games or just taking out of your ass dependant on PFF to do the work for you?

You’re like that ass clown on the history channel, Giorgio Tsoukalos reading van danikens books never doing any work of his own.

Ever hear of doing your own research?

So what if you’ve got a player in Derwin James deflecting passes, we’ve still got CHJ deflecting passes.

Nasir Adderley?
        Big deal, he’s not the big play maker we have in Justin Simmons.

You have Casey Heyward, so what, we have Kareem Jackson, a huge ball hawking safety.

You have Desmond King, we have a very bright offense reading, slot defending CB in Bryce Callahan.

You’ve got Tillery, so what we have a huge penetrator up the middle in Shelby Harris.

You have Melvin Ingram
        We have Von Freaking Miller!!!

You have Joey Bosa !
        We have (20 sack) Bradley Chubb!

I know you can’t fathom giving Justin Simmons any credit but I’ll tell you right now that either he or Kareem Jackson will compete for most ints league wide in 2019.
        I’m also predicting that our safety tandem will rank in the top 5!

Remember it, bookmark it, write it down I don’t care!

The only area where you may have us beat is middle linebacker. However that’s not to say that Josey Jewell or Alexander Johnson are going to be complete duds.

Denver’s defense is every bit as talented as LA’s wether you want to base it on pro, college or PFFs stats but keep running your mouth about how stupid the Denver forum is (a place where you spend 95 percent of your time).

Nobody here is listening to your insane garbage because most of us have seen extreme talent on our team in the past and although we still get excited we dont go on summer long offseason internet rants over it...!

Ever hear the words “act like you’ve been there before”.
        Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-05-2019, 09:19 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

And will take another win from the pff champs
          sigpic

Comment

if that's what you see when you read my posts then you're in dire need of some thick ass glasses.
            How ironic you say that, because you need to look at reality yourself. Your team is TRASH. You have all the talent in the NFL, a great defense, a great offense... yet you can't get over the hump.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              And will take another win from the pff champs
              Dude he’s like that alien guy Gorgio Touskalos from the history channel. Never does his own research just references what PFF has to say just like Touskalos always referencing what Von Daniken puts in his books
              sigpic

Comment

absolutely nothing, he would still be under contract. he's not going to hold out all season, come back to reality.

i'm not getting it? you seem to be oblivious to the fact that he doesn't want to come back without a log term contract because if he gets hurt it could cost him 10's of millions of dollars.

it's exactly what the dude said and i get it. the problem is, you don't.

maybe in your opinion it's his best option, but obviously not in his. he doesn't want to come back and get hurt just like he said. that's exactly why players hate the franchise tag in general but i bet you don't understand that either, do you?

if i was gordon and i had the same agenda as gordon....I would take the contract offered or one similar. the second most viable option is to sit out to week 10, then hit FA next year. however, he can still get hurt in that time which would cost him dearly or he could get tagged.

honestly, if i was gordon and hell bent on forcing a trade, i would start talking crap like AB did, getting the players to hate you and becoming a cancer is the best way to make that happen.

other than that, those are his options to get the best contract he can.

lmao your trying to aurgue my points...by using my points

look I get it...unless PFF does a fantasy article on Mg contract you don't understand

if serves no purpose top hold out all year...right

ok
                so we know he isn't getting his money from the bolts, we know he isn't getting traded

right?

that leaves two reasonable options for MG and telesco
                one being he holds out for ten games, loses the majority of his 5 mill salary, and then plays for peanuts in the last six
                right?

the other is a smart...good gm WOULD add a few million to the pot for 2019, under the agreement that he CANNOT BE TAGGED IN 2020 !!!!
                allowing mg to play for 10-12 mill this year knowing next year he is a URFA and can make his own...own contract with any team...give MG this option which is the most reasonable out

I get it...you stupid, you don't grasp is since the chargers don't keep good players they generally let them walk for free
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

basically what you have been preaching since 2010 right

the chargers are the deepest, most talented, most well rounded, best of everything in the nfl
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

absolutely nothing, he would still be under contract. he's not going to hold out all season, come back to reality.

i'm not getting it? you seem to be oblivious to the fact that he doesn't want to come back without a log term contract because if he gets hurt it could cost him 10's of millions of dollars.

it's exactly what the dude said and i get it. the problem is, you don't.

maybe in your opinion it's his best option, but obviously not in his. he doesn't want to come back and get hurt just like he said. that's exactly why players hate the franchise tag in general but i bet you don't understand that either, do you?

if i was gordon and i had the same agenda as gordon....I would take the contract offered or one similar. the second most viable option is to sit out to week 10, then hit FA next year. however, he can still get hurt in that time which would cost him dearly or he could get tagged.

honestly, if i was gordon and hell bent on forcing a trade, i would start talking crap like AB did, getting the players to hate you and becoming a cancer is the best way to make that happen.

other than that, those are his options to get the best contract he can.
                    Baph! Good grief man, get a grip! You get way to worked up responding to opinions that differ from yours.

You need to take a pill, as in "HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE" pill. The arteries in your heart are going to explode all over your abused keyboard.

You also need to proof read your posts for grammatical errors before you click on "Post Quick Reply". Your posts always have misspelled words, incorrect words and just plain repetitive horse dung that you might want to edit to minimize your obvious appearance as a clown.
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post

the chargers are the deepest, most talented, most well rounded, best of everything in the nfl
                      At least he is consistent........
                      Consistently wrong!!!!!!!..... every year 😂
                      sigpic

Comment

Consistently wrong!!!!!!!..... every year 😂
                        Based off of player potential and perhaps stats from last season, Derwin James should be a better safety than Justin Simmons. However I think Simmons has a bigger year when it comes to big play making abilities.

James may have more deflections but I think Simmons has a greater impact on the outcome of games in favor of his team over whatever James does in Hell A.

Now let me give you darphs response.

Originally posted by Duh I’m Darph

EEEOO WHAT THE HELL, EOOOO IM BOOK MARKING THIS PREDICTION SO I CAN BRING THE HEAT BY CHRISTMAS

Damn it, why doesn’t anyone take my dead bolts serious???
                        If there was a bridge in here I swear I’d jump off it right now I’m not even kidding!!!
                        Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-06-2019, 03:30 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

lmao your trying to aurgue my points...by using my points

look I get it...unless PFF does a fantasy article on Mg contract you don't understand

if serves no purpose top hold out all year...right

ok
                          so we know he isn't getting his money from the bolts, we know he isn't getting traded

right?

that leaves two reasonable options for MG and telesco
                          one being he holds out for ten games, loses the majority of his 5 mill salary, and then plays for peanuts in the last six
                          right?

the other is a smart...good gm WOULD add a few million to the pot for 2019, under the agreement that he CANNOT BE TAGGED IN 2020 !!!!
                          allowing mg to play for 10-12 mill this year knowing next year he is a URFA and can make his own...own contract with any team...give MG this option which is the most reasonable out

I get it...you stupid, you don't grasp is since the chargers don't keep good players they generally let them walk for free
                          nope....your point is that because chris harris took a one year deal rather than a multi year deal, then gordon would too and that telesco just isn't smart enough to figure that out.

i know what you're saying about the no tag clause, i'm telling you that melvin gordon wont come back for 12 million "only to get hurt, why?" his words.

that is his strategy, he doesn't want to come back until he gets a long term contract that he feels he deserves because if he gets hurt then he loses millions of dollars.

you can call me stupid all you want but the fact that you can't grasp this concept speaks volumes. again, there is a reason players hate the franchise tag and that is the reason.
                          sigpic

Comment

show me where i once said the chargers were the most talented, well rounded, or the best team in the NFL at any point since 2010

if you can do that i will leave this forum forever. get to work and get rid of me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Consistently wrong!!!!!!!..... every year ��
                              ummm what? i'm consistently wrong every year? is that a joke?

last year i was right about your garbage QB situation and you were wrong of course.

who was wrong about joey bosa? because it sure wasn't me.....oh that's right, you were.

who was wrong about mike Williams? (who's going to have a huge year by the way) oops that was arapaho, i got confused for a second.

who said elway would have his biggest test as a GM and the broncos would be lucky to make the playoffs right after peyton manning retired? yep, that was me too.

yeah you and all the other broncos fans lost your minds iwht thta one, but im consistently wrong?

ive been telling you all for the last few years how talented the chargers are and all of you just said i was making the injury excuse. now you all just pretend the chargers are not talented to save face.

have said more and been right more than you, arapaho, sam, or anyone else here in smack. i can name quite a few things you all have been wrong about but cant think of very many you have been right about.

in fact, what have you been right about?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                                Baph! Good grief man, get a grip! You get way to worked up responding to opinions that differ from yours.

You need to take a pill, as in "HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE" pill. The arteries in your heart are going to explode all over your abused keyboard.

You also need to proof read your posts for grammatical errors before you click on "Post Quick Reply". Your posts always have misspelled words, incorrect words and just plain repetitive horse dung that you might want to edit to minimize your obvious appearance as a clown.
                                what you see there is me very calmly engaging him in debate which he has no answer to other than calling me stupid and pretending i don't know what hes saying.

how is it that's somehow me "getting worked up" but you always crying that i'm here talking smack and taking things i say personal isn't?

why don't you attempt to tell me why you disagree with anything i wrote in that post? do you even disagree? and if you do, are you afraid to discuss it? or is that beyond your mental capacity?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X