• Show
Clear All

• Melvin Gordon: Chargers Are The Team To Beat
    Dizzolve: Chargers Are The Beat Team
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Based off of player potential and perhaps stats from last season, Derwin James should be a better safety than Justin Simmons. However I think Simmons has a bigger year when it comes to big play making abilities.

James may have more deflections but I think Simmons has a greater impact on the outcome of games in favor of his team over whatever James does in Hell A.

Now let me give you darphs response.
      i'm seeing a trend here. you guys literally have to make up stuff i say because you have no answer to the stuff i actually do say..

as far as what you said about james goes.......that's hilarious.

james is all over the field, man. that's why he was all pro as a rookie. he's literally always where the ball is and almost never misses a tackle. he's a ball hawk, and he gets after the quarterback. he does everything really well as a rookie and he honestly has a lot of potential to be a generational type player because you don't really see many safety's like that.

but yeah, go ahead and think your guy will have more of an impact on wins and losses, that's really impossible to prove one way or another. one thing i will tell you though is the chargers will have the better defense overall with the better overall pass rush but we will see.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        i'm seeing a trend here. you guys literally have to make up stuff i say because you have no answer to the stuff i actually do say..

as far as what you said about james goes.......that's hilarious.

james is all over the field, man. that's why he was all pro as a rookie. he's literally always where the ball is and almost never misses a tackle. he's a ball hawk, and he gets after the quarterback. he does everything really well as a rookie and he honestly has a lot of potential to be a generational type player because you don't really see many safety's like that.

but yeah, go ahead and think your guy will have more of an impact on wins and losses, that's really impossible to prove one way or another. one thing i will tell you though is the chargers will have the better defense overall with the better overall pass rush but we will see.
        As everyone can clearly see, Darph takes serious offense when someone doesn’t agree with his sour opinions.
        Yes I do still believe Justin Simmons will contribute more to broncos victories than James will for the Chargers.

As far as the pass rush goes, I’ll tell you again

Von Miller > Melvin Ingram
        Bradley Chubb > Joey Bosa
        Shelby Harris > Jerry Tillery

That is my take on the situation when I think of who the better pass rushers are!

Now Does that hurt whittle Darphs feelings?
        Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-06-2019, 05:20 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• “Evil unleashed”?

What is Philis going to crap out another pathetic playoff performance 14-32, 230 yds, 0 TDs, 1 ints?
          sigpic

Comment

that is his strategy, he doesn't want to come back until he gets a long term contract that he feels he deserves because if he gets hurt then he loses millions of dollars.
            Or he could be like Le'Veon Bell and whine and do a contract holdout because he's going to make more money than most of us in our entire lives and loses millions of dollars by not playing in the NFL.

You keep saying all of this stuff about your team, how they are essentially the paper champions... but where is the Super Bowl Ring to show for it? I'm going to make a sig bet and say that the Failgers don't make it to and win the Super Bowl with how much praise you've been saying about them.

Comment

As everyone can clearly see, Darph takes serious offense when someone doesn’t agree with his sour opinions.
              Yes I do still believe Justin Simmons will contribute more to broncos victories than James will for the Chargers.

As far as the pass rush goes, I’ll tell you again

Von Miller > Melvin Ingram
              Bradley Chubb > Joey Bosa
              Shelby Harris > Jerry Tillery

That is my take on the situation when I think of who the better pass rushers are!

Now Does that hurt whittle Darphs feelings?
              serious offense? because i disagreed with your dumb opinion that nobody but you homers would agree with?

of course you would say something like that, that could not be proven at all.

so are you saying the broncos will have more wins than the chargers? because otherwise, saying your safety will contribute more to winning than ours cannot be proven one way or another.
              sigpic

Comment

“Evil unleashed”?

What is Philis going to crap out another pathetic playoff performance 14-32, 230 yds, 0 TDs, 1 ints?
                what does that have to do with my sig? and what performance are you talking about that would be relevant to the chargers this year or even last?

you're losing it Samantha, desperately searching for smack and it's obvious.

try again.
                sigpic

Comment

• pretty soon you donk fans are not going to be able to just make stuff up to smack about, soon we will start seeing the weekly "good game" then dip out posts from arapaho after losses and then the hilarious back peddling that we will no doubt see from samantha.

hey samantha, maybe you can just say the NFL is rigged and that's why your team looses so much? that's better and more believable than the smack you're running now, that's for sure.
                  sigpic

Comment

pretty soon you donk fans are not going to be able to just make stuff up to smack about, soon we will start seeing the weekly "good game" then dip out posts from arapaho after losses and then the hilarious back peddling that we will no doubt see from samantha.

hey samantha, maybe you can just say the NFL is rigged and that's why your team looses so much? that's better and more believable than the smack you're running now, that's for sure.
                    I told you to proof read your posts so you don't look like an idiot! "NFL is rigged and that's why your team looses so much?

Dude! Proper use of the English language does matter!
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                      I told you to proof read your posts so you don't look like an idiot! "NFL is rigged and that's why your team looses so much?

Dude! Proper use of the English language does matter!
                      grammar smack? do you know how many times i could point out grammar errors here? are you really that pathetic that you cannot come up with anything better than grammar smack?
                      sigpic

Comment

what does that have to do with my sig? and what performance are you talking about that would be relevant to the chargers this year or even last?

you're losing it Samantha, desperately searching for smack and it's obvious.

try again.
                        Your sig says “evil unleashed” Philis Rivers horrible stats is about as evil as it gets for charger fans, all 3 of you.

Anyway I thought I was pretty clear and considering how you claim to know everything, I was sure you’d know exactly what Philis’s playoff losing stats were.

However I’ll ask again,

Is Philis going to crap out another pathetic (and by pathetic I mean loser/loss/losing to the pansies) playoff performance 14-32, 230 yds, 0 TDs, 1 ints?

Sorry I didn’t specify which playoff loss but considering how he hadn’t been to the playoffs since the early 2000’s, I thought it was easy enough for you to figure out.

And you have the nerve to call others stupid... smh
                        Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-06-2019, 10:03 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

serious offense? because i disagreed with your dumb opinion that nobody but you homers would agree with?

of course you would say something like that, that could not be proven at all.

so are you saying the broncos will have more wins than the chargers? because otherwise, saying your safety will contribute more to winning than ours cannot be proven one way or another.
                          Even if they didn’t, Simmons will still have a greater impact than James when it comes to big plays that help the team.
                          sigpic

Comment

pretty soon you donk fans are not going to be able to just make stuff up to smack about, soon we will start seeing the weekly "good game" then dip out posts from arapaho after losses and then the hilarious back peddling that we will no doubt see from samantha.

I'm going to say this again. You have all this talent on your team. You keep calling them defacto Super Bowl Champions... but unfortunately for you, you don't have a single ring to show for it. You had one chance to stop the Patriots' from extending their dynasty last season, and you FAILED. MISERABLY. Can you not grasp the reality that your team cannot play in these big situations? They are TRASH.

Comment

• Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
                              I'm going to say this again. You have all this talent on your team. You keep calling them defacto Super Bowl Champions... but unfortunately for you, you don't have a single ring to show for it. You had one chance to stop the Patriots' from extending their dynasty last season, and you FAILED. MISERABLY. Can you not grasp the reality that your team cannot play in these big situations? They are TRASH.
                              It seems like we’re all having to repeat ourselves to this guy. He’s hard headed and stuck on self delusion.

Also he likes to refer to Peyton Manning as a playoff choker but he seems to be in denial over his entire team, throughout their entire existence, have been nothing but playoff chokers.
                              Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-07-2019, 08:19 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Your sig says “evil unleashed” Philis Rivers horrible stats is about as evil as it gets for charger fans, all 3 of you.

Anyway I thought I was pretty clear and considering how you claim to know everything, I was sure you’d know exactly what Philis’s playoff losing stats were.

However I’ll ask again,

Is Philis going to crap out another pathetic (and by pathetic I mean loser/loss/losing to the pansies) playoff performance 14-32, 230 yds, 0 TDs, 1 ints?

Sorry I didn’t specify which playoff loss but considering how he hadn’t been to the playoffs since the early 2000’s, I thought it was easy enough for you to figure out.

And you have the nerve to call others stupid... smh
                                let me start out by saying i haven't called anyone stupid. there are lots of stupid posts, though and those definitely do get called out.

why the hell would you be talking about stats from a playoff loss from 13 years ago? his first year as a starter. a game that was won after our safety intercepted the ball and just needed to lay down and it was over, but he decided to be an idiot and try to score then fumbled the ball back to the pats.

no i didn't know which game that was i had to go digging because i thought for sure you wouldn't be talking about a game 13 years ago on a team that besides rivers has all different players, coaches, and scheme. you wonder why i call some of your posts out as dumb? i'm mean seriously dude, that's one hell of a bone headed post right there.

we just played and lost to the pats last year in the playoffs but you are talking about 13 years ago when we lost to the pats in the platyoffs?.

you desperately need help with your smack material, Samantha. better call in reinforcements!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X