Melvin Gordon: Chargers Are The Team To Beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    I'm going to say this again. You have all this talent on your team. You keep calling them defacto Super Bowl Champions... but unfortunately for you, you don't have a single ring to show for it. You had one chance to stop the Patriots' from extending their dynasty last season, and you FAILED. MISERABLY. Can you not grasp the reality that your team cannot play in these big situations? They are TRASH.
    i'm going to say this again........no i have not called the "defacto" superbowl champs. why don't you attempt to find the posts where i said anything close to that? quote me directly or shut your pie hole.

the chargers were not perfect, they were not the best team in they league and the patriots exploited their defense that was weak in the middle of the field due to not having much of an inside pass rush and literally all their starting LB'er not available. they have addressed all of that and have potential to be right back in that same spot and opportunity again this year.

the broncos? they will be lucky to get to .500 and not be eliminated from the playoffs by week 12. yet my team is "trash" good one, bro!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      It seems like we’re all having to repeat ourselves to this guy. He’s hard headed and stuck on self delusion.

Also he likes to refer to Peyton Manning as a playoff choker but he seems to be in denial over his entire team, throughout their entire existence, have been nothing but playoff chokers.
      repeat yourselves by claiming that i call the chargers "defacto" super bowl champs? or say they are going to win the SB like he is claiming? that's just a flat out lie and i dare any of you to find just one post of me saying that.

yes ive called peyyton manning the king of all chokers, ive also said that rivers has been a choker as well. in fact ive said most QB's have choked numerous times in their career. but none have done it as much and none of dominated in the regular season just to go one and done as much as peyton manning.

it isn't even close.

but you go right ahead and continue to make things up i supposedly say in order to talk smack, you literally have nothing.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Even if they didn’t, Simmons will still have a greater impact than James when it comes to big plays that help the team.
        define "big plays"? derwin gets sacks, interceptions, and makes key open field tackles all over the field while almost never missing a tackle. i have no idea what is making you say this, that's a pretty bold statement unless you are just talking about int's, which i'm sure you are.

https://www.chargers.com/video/baldy...s-a-pro-bowler

watch that video, actually watch it and tell me again with confidence that your guy will make more "big plays that will help the team" than derwin will.

if you do, you're lying to yourself.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          let me start out by saying i haven't called anyone stupid. there are lots of stupid posts, though and those definitely do get called out.

why the hell would you be talking about stats from a playoff loss from 13 years ago? his first year as a starter. a game that was won after our safety intercepted the ball and just needed to lay down and it was over, but he decided to be an idiot and try to score then fumbled the ball back to the pats.

no i didn't know which game that was i had to go digging because i thought for sure you wouldn't be talking about a game 13 years ago on a team that besides rivers has all different players, coaches, and scheme. you wonder why i call some of your posts out as dumb? i'm mean seriously dude, that's one hell of a bone headed post right there.

we just played and lost to the pats last year in the playoffs but you are talking about 13 years ago when we lost to the pats in the platyoffs?.

you desperately need help with your smack material, Samantha. better call in reinforcements!
          Good you got it!

The point is to help your hard headed stubbornness understand how stupid you sound when you continuously refer to the past. An example: When you dub Peyton Manning as a “playoffs choker”.

Most of those playoff losses came early in Mannings career yet you still seem to bring it up and by your own words “you wonder why i call some of your posts out as dumb” hopefully you can see now how dumb it is.

Phyllis and your Chargers are the actual play off jokers because they gone to the playoffs and lost every time and if you want proof, don’t go digging, just count the rings on their fingers.

Yeah I dug up a stat from the distant past but it was to help you see how dumb a lot of your claims are.
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-07-2019, 09:28 AM.

Comment

define "big plays"? derwin gets sacks, interceptions, and makes key open field tackles all over the field while almost never missing a tackle. i have no idea what is making you say this, that's a pretty bold statement unless you are just talking about int's, which i'm sure you are.

https://www.chargers.com/video/baldy...s-a-pro-bowler

watch that video, actually watch it and tell me again with confidence that your guy will make more "big plays that will help the team" than derwin will.

if you do, you're lying to yourself.
            I don’t understand why you get sooo butt hurt over the fact that I believe in a different player than you do.

I like Justin Simmons and feel he could be Denver’s modern day Darrien Gordon. Gordon may not had been Deion Sanders but he still made key plays in big moments.

I feel that Simmons can have every bit as impact as Derwin James for his team if not more...

Your charger suck, they’ll always suck, and no matter what they look like on paper they’ll always suck until they can get through the playoffs, all of the playoffs.

That is my opinion and my feelings on the subject so go ahead and get your extreme salty butt hurt goin.
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-07-2019, 01:11 PM.

Comment

i'm going to say this again........no i have not called the "defacto" superbowl champs. why don't you attempt to find the posts where i said anything close to that? quote me directly or shut your pie hole.

the chargers were not perfect, they were not the best team in they league and the patriots exploited their defense that was weak in the middle of the field due to not having much of an inside pass rush and literally all their starting LB'er not available. they have addressed all of that and have potential to be right back in that same spot and opportunity again this year.

the broncos? they will be lucky to get to .500 and not be eliminated from the playoffs by week 12. yet my team is "trash" good one, bro!
              So by your logic, Vic Fangio, who has seen most of everything in 33 years of being a D-Coordinator, is going to be the same as Vance Joseph. Come back to me when the Broncos clinch the AFC West

Comment

grammar smack? do you know how many times i could point out grammar errors here? are you really that pathetic that you cannot come up with anything better than grammar smack?
                Well, I just feel when the greatest and most knowledgeable football human being in the Universe speaks people do expect obvious grammar errors to not be blatantly ignored by such an intellectual giant as you Baph!

The English language is extremely abused enough these days. Especially by athletes! Their poor grammar is rubbing off on you.
                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

what does that have to do with my sig? and what performance are you talking about that would be relevant to the chargers this year or even last?

you're losing it Samantha, desperately searching for smack and it's obvious.

try again.
                  what im wondering is why didn't they "unleash " that evil against the pats...instead they were about as evil as a baby easter bunny
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

so im sensing sig bet that the broncos at the least get to 8-8

should be an easy win for you right ...I mean as bad as you say the broncos are

since you refused to take the bet on the sweep
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      so im sensing sig bet that the broncos at the least get to 8-8

should be an easy win for you right ...I mean as bad as you say the broncos are

since you refused to take the bet on the sweep
                      WHAT???? After 13 years of refusing to take sig bets now you finally found your spine?

Unfortunately I already put my beautiful sig on the line when I bet Sam the chargers would have more sacks than the broncos.

Since you think Ingram sucks so bad you can get in on that action, if you are not a coward?
                      sigpic

Comment

WHAT???? After 13 years of refusing to take sig bets now you finally found your spine?

Unfortunately I already put my beautiful sig on the line when I bet Sam the chargers would have more sacks than the broncos.

Since you think Ingram sucks so bad you can get in on that action, if you are not a coward?
                        Always rambling on, always spewing garbage. But I guess it’s best for you to take it advantage of talking all the smack you can now because you know in your heart that the Broncos are never down for long and they definitely will not be down this season.

And Let me guess, you want to bookmark that last sentence now don’t you!

Comment

lol I offered you a few bets...what happened ohhh ya your cowardly ass blocked me

why would I bet on a stat ….what next you wanna sig bet on ALMOST SACKS??

a month ago I specifically offered you a bet about the chargers sweeping the broncos...you run your mouth about how great the chargers are and how sucky the broncos are...YET HID WHEN I OFFERED THAT BET, NEVER RESPONDED EVEN THOUGH I QUOTED YOU SO YOU WOULD GE THE NOTICE
                          the fact is you ran your big mouth but knew the chances of the bolts actually sweeping the broncos was low so you hid

matter of fact you can keep your sig bet, lets make a simple "user title" bet

if the broncos do not reach 8-8 then I will change my title from football immortal to your choice until the draft
                          however the minute the broncos get their 8th win you will change yours to my choice

unless your scared to back up your mouth?
                          Last edited by arapaho; 08-08-2019, 09:56 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Find your spine and start an anti Pats thread already!!!!! ......oh wait
                            Baphs you should Sig Bet TB12, that would be a win win since your both guys.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              lol I offered you a few bets...what happened ohhh ya your cowardly ass blocked me

why would I bet on a stat ….what next you wanna sig bet on ALMOST SACKS??

a month ago I specifically offered you a bet about the chargers sweeping the broncos...you run your mouth about how great the chargers are and how sucky the broncos are...YET HID WHEN I OFFERED THAT BET, NEVER RESPONDED EVEN THOUGH I QUOTED YOU SO YOU WOULD GE THE NOTICE
                              the fact is you ran your big mouth but knew the chances of the bolts actually sweeping the broncos was low so you hid

matter of fact you can keep your sig bet, lets make a simple "user title" bet

if the broncos do not reach 8-8 then I will change my title from football immortal to your choice until the draft
                              however the minute the broncos get their 8th win you will change yours to my choice

unless your scared to back up your mouth?
                              yeah, you offered to bet me because you didn't like my bold prediction, if i remember correctly. you literally refused to take any bet i offered for over 10 years because you said a sig bet was meaningless. you didn't change your tune until i bet you your dumb "leave the forum until the draft" way and you lost

so why would i now be scared to bet you when you just lost a very similar bet to me last year?

tell you what, i will bet you my avatar and title until the first day of the 2020 draft, that the chargers will sweep the broncos and the broncos will finish with a losing record. but you must also sig bet me the already bet between sam and I, that the chargers will have more sacks than the broncos.

just to clarify all three are bets are from the when the regular season end until the first day of the 2020 draft. the avatar bet = the chargers will sweep the broncos, the user title bet = the broncos will finish with a losing record, the sig bet = the chargers will have more sacks as a team than the broncos will.

if you don't man up and take all those bets, you're a coward and you don't stand behind the smack you run, when saying ingram is average for example.

so.....which is it? are you going to man up and go down swinging? or are you a coward?
                              Last edited by baphamet; 08-08-2019, 06:00 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                                Find your spine and start an anti Pats thread already!!!!! ......oh wait
                                Baphs you should Sig Bet TB12, that would be a win win since your both guys.
                                at least i don't get accused of being you, that would seriously be a blow to my intellectual ego.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X