Melvin Gordon: Chargers Are The Team To Beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    at least i don't get accused of being you, that would seriously be a blow to my intellectual ego.

Hahahaha hahaha!!!!!! Well played
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Always rambling on, always spewing garbage. But I guess it’s best for you to take it advantage of talking all the smack you can now because you know in your heart that the Broncos are never down for long and they definitely will not be down this season.

And Let me guess, you want to bookmark that last sentence now don’t you!
      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

that's hilarious because that's exactly how i feel about yopu guys running your mouths about pointless crap, whining about me or what my smack tendencies are....BLAH BLAH BLAH. soon my lil donko counterpart, soon this thing called reality is going to come and punch you dead in your face and when it does..........EVIL WILL BE UNLEASHED!
      sigpic

Comment

at least i don't get accused of being you, that would seriously be a blow to my intellectual ego.

Actually, that would be a huge blow to your imaginary ego that's horribly inflated.
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

that's hilarious because that's exactly how i feel about yopu guys running your mouths about pointless crap, whining about me or what my smack tendencies are....BLAH BLAH BLAH. soon my lil donko counterpart, soon this thing called reality is going to come and punch you dead in your face and when it does..........EVIL WILL BE UNLEASHED!
          I think you’ve adopted your inner Pansy fan side a little too much with this post...

How could a dead bolts fan ever have so much confidence in his dead beat team???

I know you don’t. Perhaps it’s that mayonnaise on your pigs feet that has you so delusional tonight...
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-08-2019, 09:57 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I think you’ve adopted your inner Pansy fan side a little too much with this post...

How could a dead bolts fan ever have so much confidence in his dead beat team???

I know you don’t. Perhaps it’s that mayonnaise on your pigs feet that has you so delusional tonight...
            All I have to do is remember how bad your offense is and that gives me all the confidence I need lol
            sigpic

Comment

All I have to do is remember how bad your offense is and that gives me all the confidence I need lol
              So your self esteem revolves or depends all on the Denver Broncos!

Somehow I think we all already knew that.
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-09-2019, 09:47 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

So your self esteem revolves or depends all on the Denver Broncos!
                sure, if that helps you deal with the fact that you're team is currently inferior to mine.
                sigpic

Comment

sure, if that helps you deal with the fact that you're team is currently inferior to mine.
                  Perhaps for the first time in 58 pathetic years of existence but is that anything to brag about?

I’ve told you before, act like you’ve been there before.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Evil Kinevil- do you really believe your team can lose their best RB and place more on Rivers who historically crumbles under pressure already?

As for being inferior, I guess we will see. Your team and your QB have hoovered as a .500 team for over a decade. It's players like Gordon and James that brought that franchise a step closer not Rivers.

Comment

Perhaps for the first time in 58 pathetic years of existence but is that anything to brag about?

I’ve told you before, act like you’ve been there before.
                      you mean like you broncos fans here?

this isn't the first time we have been better than you, stop it.

i'm not trying to brag but i am trying to bring you back down to earth so you don't go into shock when the bullets start flying for real, i'm trying to be helpful sam!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                        Hey Evil Kinevil- do you really believe your team can lose their best RB and place more on Rivers who historically crumbles under pressure already?

As for being inferior, I guess we will see. Your team and your QB have hoovered as a .500 team for over a decade. It's players like Gordon and James that brought that franchise a step closer not Rivers.
                        gordon has been good for the past 3 years. there is healthy talent on this team finally. however, rivers still doesn't have good protection, that's always been the main problem and that is the only gripe i have with this front office right now.

I know you think the problem has always been rivers, but he doesn't always crumble under pressure. you go ahead and name a playoff game and actually dissect what happened in that game and more often than not there were other issues that had a lot/more to do with it.

for example, last years loss. if you can stand there with a straight face and tell me that was on rivers than you're one hell of a good liar. the defense crumbled yes, rivers was getting all sorts of pressure in his face and and brady wasn't.
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah, you offered to bet me because you didn't like my bold prediction, if i remember correctly. you literally refused to take any bet i offered for over 10 years because you said a sig bet was meaningless. you didn't change your tune until i bet you your dumb "leave the forum until the draft" way and you lost

so why would i now be scared to bet you when you just lost a very similar bet to me last year?

tell you what, i will bet you my avatar and title until the first day of the 2020 draft, that the chargers will sweep the broncos and the broncos will finish with a losing record. but you must also sig bet me the already bet between sam and I, that the chargers will have more sacks than the broncos.

just to clarify all three are bets are from the when the regular season end until the first day of the 2020 draft. the avatar bet = the chargers will sweep the broncos, the user title bet = the broncos will finish with a losing record, the sig bet = the chargers will have more sacks as a team than the broncos will.

if you don't man up and take all those bets, you're a coward and you don't stand behind the smack you run, when saying ingram is average for example.

so.....which is it? are you going to man up and go down swinging? or are you a coward?
                          sigpic

Comment

i'm not trying to brag but i am trying to bring you back down to earth so you don't go into shock when the bullets start flying for real, i'm trying to be helpful sam!
                            You just make it sound like our team has never won anything, Bratph. You're not helping yourself with your delusions of being "superior to us." We're trying to help you face reality as well since all you do is excuse injuries as why your team loses.

Comment

All the while everyone else here disagrees with you super Darph.
                              sigpic

Comment

and by better you mean like you won the west, the afc championship or Lombardy???

or you mean you had a better REGULAR SEASON TEAM BUT AS USUAL TURNED CUPCAKE IN THE POST?
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                                X