Melvin Gordon: Chargers Are The Team To Beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The butt hurt is flowing out your mouth like river today.

Sack records or not, the Broncos pass rush will still be better than the deadbolts and you can bank on that.
    i say "triggered" one time in a post and you cry, you say "butt hurt" in every post and that's new and refreshing smack talk.

yes sam, i will take that to the bank and make a withdrawal of a sig with your name on it.
    sigpic

Comment

• Baphs have you retired from all the money you have won through your extensive football knowledge?

I get it, you have the bolts being the team to beat this year, your just not confident enough to say it, and I guess i should just watch college because my broncos will be picking in the top 3. ......But last seasonI watched the Broncos beat your well rounded playoff team, and play close against the Rams and the Chiefs so I’m not gonna throw in the towel just cause you say so.
      We have a Qb who has gone into the Lions Den ( New England) and won, and a Disciplined old school coach in Fangio who will be licking his chops against your choke artist Qb.
      Can’t wait til week one!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Baphs have you retired from all the money you have won through your extensive football knowledge?

I get it, you have the bolts being the team to beat this year, your just not confident enough to say it, and I guess i should just watch college because my broncos will be picking in the top 3. ......But last seasonI watched the Broncos beat your well rounded playoff team, and play close against the Rams and the Chiefs so I’m not gonna throw in the towel just cause you say so.
        We have a Qb who has gone into the Lions Den ( New England) and won, and a Disciplined old school coach in Fangio who will be licking his chops against your choke artist Qb.
        Can’t wait til week one!!!
        no, i still think the chiefs are the team to beat in the division. I also didn't say the broncos will be picking top 3, i simply am saying they will have a losing season. i'm predicting 6-10 or 7-9, something like that.

you have a QB that's trash, he hasn't played good since 2012, you're not getting the QB that "went into the lions den" you're getting the QB that's lost his mojo and is now one of the worst startling QB's in the league.

our back up is better than your starter.
        sigpic

Comment

• [Matt Valdovinos
          @MVScouting If you’re a fan of: Bucs, Panthers, Redskins, Giants, Lions, 49ers, Cardinals, Bills, Jets, Dolphins, Bengals, Broncos, or Raiders.

And you: project your team to win their division or make the playoffs

You are: a homer, a bandwagon, delusional, or all of the above.
          not everything on twitter is "fake news"
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            no, i still think the chiefs are the team to beat in the division. I also didn't say the broncos will be picking top 3, i simply am saying they will have a losing season. i'm predicting 6-10 or 7-9, something like that.

you have a QB that's trash, he hasn't played good since 2012, you're not getting the QB that "went into the lions den" you're getting the QB that's lost his mojo and is now one of the worst startling QB's in the league.

Thank you for clarifying........ and I disagree, I think Flacco has t been used right since 2014 when he put up his best season statistically and lost a heartbreaker at New England in a 35-31 shootout.
            Guess will see soon.......

*Note: 2014 he had Kubiak as his OC, similar system to what he will run this year.
            sigpic

Comment

come on man...were used to your off the wall absurd predictions like

the chargers will win the west

or the chargers are the best most well rounded team in the league

or Melvin is a top ten pass rusher based on fantasy stats

but to say your backup is better then flacco

then why is your backup...a career backup?

why didn't Tayler beat out flacco in 2011...or 2012...or 2013...or 2014??? I mean if he is so much better

why would the bills not keep him...why would they draft josh allen and cut taylor

come on man quit living in fantasy land
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

yeah, her name is samantha.
                I know you're joking but it was from the NFL Network that I heard it.

Comment

• It was Peter Schrager from GMFB on NFL Network that predicted it.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    come on man...were used to your off the wall absurd predictions like

the chargers will win the west

or the chargers are the best most well rounded team in the league

or Melvin is a top ten pass rusher based on fantasy stats

but to say your backup is better then flacco

then why is your backup...a career backup?

why didn't Tayler beat out flacco in 2011...or 2012...or 2013...or 2014??? I mean if he is so much better

why would the bills not keep him...why would they draft josh allen and cut taylor

come on man quit living in fantasy land
                    I ask you this all the time. Show me where I have ever said the chargers are the most well rounded team or most talented team in the nfl.

You always try to pretend I say that but literally never have. I’ve said the chargers were more well rounded than the broncos like two years ago and that is still the case today.

What “fantasy stats” are you referring to exactly? Do you even know? Are you saying pressures per snap average is not an actual stat?

Ingram is a top 10 edge rusher, especially with bosa on the other end.

As far as sucko goes, just look at the stats since 2013. Taylor has been better as a starter.

The difference is sucko played on a good team with a good defense and usually good running game and Taylor played on the bills......nuff said.

By the way, don’t get me started on the things you’ve been wrong about but refuse to admit.

Melvin Ingram, Melvin Gordon, Keenan Allen, mike Williams, Phil rivers ( yes I remember how you crapped on him claiming he needed LT to win)

Every crap broncos QB in the last 13 years you have defended........shall I continue?
                    sigpic

Comment

i say "triggered" one time in a post and you cry, you say "butt hurt" in every post and that's new and refreshing smack talk.

yes sam, i will take that to the bank and make a withdrawal of a sig with your name on it.
                      Not once !!!!......you also said it a couple time before you were banned as your other pats fan bowdown2therings
                      sigpic

Comment

I ask you this all the time. Show me where I have ever said the chargers are the most well rounded team or most talented team in the nfl.

You always try to pretend I say that but literally never have. I’ve said the chargers were more well rounded than the broncos like two years ago and that is still the case today.

What “fantasy stats” are you referring to exactly? Do you even know? Are you saying pressures per snap average is not an actual stat?

Ingram is a top 10 edge rusher, especially with bosa on the other end.

As far as sucko goes, just look at the stats since 2013. Taylor has been better as a starter.

The difference is sucko played on a good team with a good defense and usually good running game and Taylor played on the bills......nuff said.

By the way, don’t get me started on the things you’ve been wrong about but refuse to admit.

Melvin Ingram, Melvin Gordon, Keenan Allen, mike Williams, Phil rivers ( yes I remember how you crapped on him claiming he needed LT to win)

Every crap broncos QB in the last 13 years you have defended........shall I continue?
                        Lets be honest on this statement though Baph..... You defend the player that is playing for your team no matter what until you decide they are crap..... You have Rivers, but he's done nothing for the organization except stats, records, iron man, etc..... Our crap QB situation since Elway retired has brought 9 playoff appearances and 2 Super Bowl appearances. I know Manning was in there, but you were the one stating Denver would do nothing with him. Now, in the same time frame since Elway retired, SD/LA has 7 playoff appearances and nothing to show for it, and that's with Brees and Rivers at the helm.

I want to add..... Be truthful. If the script was flipped and the Chargers were looking for a QB and Keenum was signed.... You would have supported him, maybe not completely confident, but you would have argued that at least you have a QB that led the Vikings to the NFC Championship the year prior.
                        Last edited by Stackhouser; 08-15-2019, 08:14 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

[B]yes sam, i will take that to the bank and make a withdrawal of a sig with your name on it.[/B
                          Based off of what, your over blown inflated stats projections for Joey Boser?

You have high hopes but your smack has resorted to ridiculously high expectations due to stupid projections made by PFF.

“Bosa on pace for 879 sacks”, that’s sooo stupid... He has 10, 12, and 5 sacks on three seasons. That’s average for a pass rusher and again Chubb had a better rookie year campaign with 12 and Von had a better sophomore year with 18.

If history proves anything, it’s that you’ll lose yet another bet because Bosa won’t even be healthy throughout the season for you to have a chance at wining this bet.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            Based off of what, your over blown inflated stats projections for Joey Boser?

You have high hopes but your smack has resorted to ridiculously high expectations due to stupid projections made by PFF.

“Bosa on pace for 879 sacks”, that’s sooo stupid... He has 10, 12, and 5 sacks on three seasons. That’s average for a pass rusher and again Chubb had a better rookie year campaign with 12 and Von had a better sophomore year with 18.

If history proves anything, it’s that you’ll lose yet another bet because Bosa won’t even be healthy throughout the season for you to have a chance at wining this bet.
                            So you’re banking on bosa getting hurt? Because if he don’t he gets just as many sacks as the best in the league.

You saying he can only get 10 sacks “at best” is pure ignorance. Comparing rookie seasons or who you think possess the most talent is irrelevant, we are talking about sack totals this year only.

The fact is, bosa has a better sack per game average than even von Miller, though not by much.

Yet he’s not in the same league as Chubb? Get the hell out of here with that football ignorance.
                            Last edited by baphamet; 08-15-2019, 09:33 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                              Lets be honest on this statement though Baph..... You defend the player that is playing for your team no matter what until you decide they are crap..... You have Rivers, but he's done nothing for the organization except stats, records, iron man, etc..... Our crap QB situation since Elway retired has brought 9 playoff appearances and 2 Super Bowl appearances. I know Manning was in there, but you were the one stating Denver would do nothing with him. Now, in the same time frame since Elway retired, SD/LA has 7 playoff appearances and nothing to show for it, and that's with Brees and Rivers at the helm.

I want to add..... Be truthful. If the script was flipped and the Chargers were looking for a QB and Keenum was signed.... You would have supported him, maybe not completely confident, but you would have argued that at least you have a QB that led the Vikings to the NFC Championship the year prior.
                              That’s not true at all, if our starting QB was any of them dudes I wouldn’t have been running my mouth about how great they are.

I’d be bummed out and would take the wait and see approach which is going to be my attitude the moment rivers retires.

Do you think I’m gonna brag about Taylor ( if he is the eventual starter) because he is the starter?

At best I’ll say he’s better than what you guys have because it’s true lol
                              sigpic

Comment

So you’re banking on bosa getting hurt? Because if he don’t he gets just as many sacks as the best in the league.

You saying he can only get 10 sacks “at best” is pure ignorance. Comparing rookie seasons or who you think possess the most talent is irrelevant, we are talking about sack totals this year only.

The fact is, bosa has a better sack per game average than even von Miller, though not by much.

Yet he’s not in the same league as Chubb? Get the hell out of here with that football ignorance.
                                Is that because he is better than Von?.... or maybe Bosa has played in only 35 games compared 120 for Von, and he is double and triple teamed with chips because teams are sick of him taking over games, I know doesn’t fit your narrative.

What are Vons sack per game avg. in his first 35 games, if you wann really compare them that’s the way to do it.
                                Last edited by 58Miller; 08-15-2019, 10:09 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X