Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melvin Gordon: Chargers Are The Team To Beat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Looks like Derwin James is going to be out a while. Not a good week for you, eh Baph?
    Not a good week? What else did I miss?

    This is just the chargers chargering, luckily he will be back in the first half of the season sometime.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      bosa is top tier

      but barney isn't

      whereas Denver has two top tier pass rushers
      Please explain how you came to that conclusion based on one year where he was not an elite pass rusher?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        Your right fool, you are cherry picking stats

        You stated Flacco was a worse starting Qb since 2013 than was Taylor

        Right .... and to prove your point your what ... not comparing him to Taylor ?

        Man so what your saying is Barney wins the point of attack... and apparently fades as the guy blocking him wins after that


        Lol
        Compared to almost every starting QB in the league since 2013 Flacco is inferior.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
          I was about to write they finish 6-10 just ahead of the last place Broncos, but the theme of the post was Rivers and the Broncos.

          Aaaand the Raiders aren't firing Gruden after Year 2.
          Of course they ain’t even if he went 0-16

          But you said unlikely but not impossible scenarios
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

          Comment


          • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            Compared to almost every starting QB in the league since 2013 Flacco is inferior.
            So typical bap, throw out some wild imaginative crap

            Get proved wrong... and move the bar


            You didn’t say that... you stated Taylor has been the better starting QB over Flacco since
            2013

            Just admit your full of crap
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

            Comment


            • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              So typical bap, throw out some wild imaginative crap

              Get proved wrong... and move the bar


              You didn’t say that... you stated Taylor has been the better starting QB over Flacco since
              2013

              Just admit your full of crap
              He absolutely was better. Just because he had less attempts and yards doesn’t mean Taylor wasn’t the better QB.

              Flacco has been absolutely terrible, Taylor has been mediocre but not terrible.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                Please explain how you came to that conclusion based on one year where he was not an elite pass rusher?
                Barney was elite ? When ?

                The one year bosa played all 16 games?
                Last edited by arapaho; 08-16-2019, 08:46 PM.
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                Comment


                • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  He absolutely was better. Just because he had less attempts and yards doesn’t mean Taylor wasn’t the better QB.

                  Flacco has been absolutely terrible, Taylor has been mediocre but not terrible.
                  If Taylor was better the bills would not have drafted Allen

                  If Taylor was considered a legit starter he would be one
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    Barney was elite ? When ?

                    The one year bosa played all 16 games?
                    So you’re saying Chubb is only elite because he has the best edge rusher in the league on the other side?

                    How do you not see this obvious hypocrisy?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      If Taylor was better the bills would not have drafted Allen

                      If Taylor was considered a legit starter he would be one
                      Again, he played better than Flacco and I’m not saying Taylor is anything above mediocre but they had starter money tied into Flacco and drafted his replacement as well so what’s your point exactly?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Still waiting for you to explain to me why you think Chubb is an elite edge rusher based on his rookie season and not just wishful thinking.

                        Chubb had a decent rookie campaign but he was not elite, Ingram has played at an elite level and Chubb has not, yet.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                          you forgot...Chuckie fizzles out and fired as raiders suffer another demoralizing season
                          Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                          Of course they ain’t even if he went 0-16
                          So which is it?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            He absolutely was better. Just because he had less attempts and yards doesn’t mean Taylor wasn’t the better QB.

                            Flacco has been absolutely terrible, Taylor has been mediocre but not terrible.
                            How many Superbowl MVPs does Taylor have again
                            Might wanna chill on the homer talk when your saying your team backup is better then a Superbowl mvp
                            Last edited by 58Miller; 08-17-2019, 12:24 AM.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                              How many Superbowl MVPs does Taylor have again
                              Might wanna chill on the homer talk when your saying your team backup is better then a Superbowl mvp
                              Hahaha! Of course you would mention that and totally disregard the 6 years after that where he has been absolutely trash.

                              If you actually read my argument you would know I’m saying since 2013.

                              What happened to Flacco since winning that SB? That’s what I want to know.

                              Just another star player (at the time) who got paid and then dropped off the face of the earth.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                                Hahaha! Of course you would mention that and totally disregard the 6 years after that where he has been absolutely trash.

                                If you actually read my argument you would know I’m saying since 2013.

                                What happened to Flacco since winning that SB? That’s what I want to know.

                                Just another star player (at the time) who got paid and then dropped off the face of the earth.
                                Dropped off? Dropped off from what?
                                Look at his career from 2008-18
                                Flacco throws on avg.
                                3,500 yards
                                20 tds
                                14 ints
                                Completes 61%

                                Flacco has never been Aaron’s Rodgers, he’s a lunch pail Qb.


                                2014 Flacco lead the Ravens to a 10-6 record, when on the road to Pittsburgh won 30-17 and the went into New England and lost in a shootout to the eventual Superbowl champs 35-31 ( threw 4 tds in the loss)

                                2015 - tore ACL /MCL
                                2016 - went 8-8 but set career high in yards 4,317.
                                2017 - went 9-7 just missing the playoffs
                                2018 - hip injury lead to Lamar Jackson

                                What has Taylor accomplished that puts him ahead of Flacco?

                                And is Taylor better than your hero Geno Smith ? Or was he just last years homer pick?
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X