Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melvin Gordon: Chargers Are The Team To Beat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    Except I said he was #3 late in the season because my only argument was he was elite and top 3 last year. Then you tried to say nobody had him #3 except early in the season.

    Obviously you were wrong.
    Weird how nobody with a vote thought he was huh
    Seems to me if anybody with a vote thought he was late in the season you could prove it

    You can’t can you and the fact all these people that supposedly thought he was a legit contender

    Never cast a single vote for him proves how dumb you are

    You can continue to show tweets from left field, opinions from nobodies

    But the fact remains had anybody really thought he should be mvp, he would have got a vote
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

    Comment


    • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      Weird how nobody with a vote thought he was huh
      Seems to me if anybody with a vote thought he was late in the season you could prove it

      You can’t can you and the fact all these people that supposedly thought he was a legit contender

      Never cast a single vote for him proves how dumb you are

      You can continue to show tweets from left field, opinions from nobodies

      But the fact remains had anybody really thought he should be mvp, he would have got a vote
      To get an mvp vote someone has to think you are the mvp, I said he was #3 and I said other people thought that as well.

      I showed you an opinion from nfl.com and Vegas even agrees, how delusional can you be?

      You asked for proof and I provided multiple links and all you can do is pretend I didn’t

      What’s even the point of discussing this when you’re obviously more worried about being right than living in reality with the rest of us.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        To get an mvp vote someone has to think you are the mvp, I said he was #3 and I said other people thought that as well.

        I showed you an opinion from nfl.com and Vegas even agrees, how delusional can you be?

        You asked for proof and I provided multiple links and all you can do is pretend I didn’t

        What’s even the point of discussing this when you’re obviously more worried about being right than living in reality with the rest of us.
        So to get a mvp vote someone has to think he’s the MVP
        But to be considered top three in the race, they don’t really think he was, just throwing out a fluff vote???

        you like everything else you say around here ... almost is all you care about

        Almost sacks are best way to judge a pass rusher
        Almost sacks are better than a real sack


        And now almost MVP votes, are better than actually getting one
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

        Comment


        • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          So to get a mvp vote someone has to think he’s the MVP
          But to be considered top three in the race, they don’t really think he was, just throwing out a fluff vote???

          you like everything else you say around here ... almost is all you care about

          Almost sacks are best way to judge a pass rusher
          Almost sacks are better than a real sack


          And now almost MVP votes, are better than actually getting one
          this is exactly what i said.

          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          All I wanna know is why his peers think he’s better than guys that got more sacks last year?

          Rivers is elite right now by the way, he was a top 3 QB in the league last year.
          tommy disagreed, so then my second post was this.

          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          Is that why he was in the running for mvp until the very end?


          https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl...3EAEAEA&sr=amp
          then you jumped in and said this.

          Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          really? can you prove it

          I mean other then a opinion piece by Chris Wesseling or who ever he is

          cause I did not hear his name mentioned once
          then this.

          Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          and yet you haven't provided the proof of your assertion, that rivers was thought of as a MVP candidate late in the season, except for one nobody writers opinion
          YOU ASKED FOR PROOF "THAT RIVERS WAS THOUGHT OF AS A MVP CANDIDATE LATE IN THE SEASON" AND I GAVE IT TO YOU.

          i gave you multiple links, i gave you a link from NFL.com, i gave you the freaking betting odds that listed him as #3

          now you are trying to tell me that because he got zero MVP votes, meaning someone thought he was the top guy, then that must mean he wasn't thought of as a candidate? that makes sense to you bro?

          face it, you asked for proof, i gave it to you and now you're scrambling to save face and it's kinda pathetic. but go right ahead and continue squirming if you like, my point stands regardless. rivers was indeed an elite QB last year, top 3 in the league.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            this is exactly what i said.



            tommy disagreed, so then my second post was this.



            then you jumped in and said this.



            then this.



            YOU ASKED FOR PROOF "THAT RIVERS WAS THOUGHT OF AS A MVP CANDIDATE LATE IN THE SEASON" AND I GAVE IT TO YOU.

            i gave you multiple links, i gave you a link from NFL.com, i gave you the freaking betting odds that listed him as #3

            now you are trying to tell me that because he got zero MVP votes, meaning someone thought he was the top guy, then that must mean he wasn't thought of as a candidate? that makes sense to you bro?

            face it, you asked for proof, i gave it to you and now you're scrambling to save face and it's kinda pathetic. but go right ahead and continue squirming if you like, my point stands regardless. rivers was indeed an elite QB last year, top 3 in the league.
            If Rivers was a candidate so was the rest of the league cause they all had the same amount of votes.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              this is exactly what i said.



              tommy disagreed, so then my second post was this.



              then you jumped in and said this.



              then this.



              YOU ASKED FOR PROOF "THAT RIVERS WAS THOUGHT OF AS A MVP CANDIDATE LATE IN THE SEASON" AND I GAVE IT TO YOU.

              i gave you multiple links, i gave you a link from NFL.com, i gave you the freaking betting odds that listed him as #3

              now you are trying to tell me that because he got zero MVP votes, meaning someone thought he was the top guy, then that must mean he wasn't thought of as a candidate? that makes sense to you bro?

              face it, you asked for proof, i gave it to you and now you're scrambling to save face and it's kinda pathetic. but go right ahead and continue squirming if you like, my point stands regardless. rivers was indeed an elite QB last year, top 3 in the league.


              Come on man quit lying, I quoted every link you showed with the part about rivers

              Only one single link could be considered late in the season... and the next week his headline was rivers choked that away

              The rest were week 5 - week 10

              Opinions with 7 to 12 weeks left!!

              AKA... Not late in the season!!!

              Your wrong drop it and move on
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                If Rivers was a candidate so was the rest of the league cause they all had the same amount of votes.

                The guy is like a tick on rivers sack

                Bap: rivers was in the top of the mvp race late in the season

                Q: then how many mvp votes he get

                Bap: he was top three in stats
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                Comment


                • So Baph… Lamar Miller probably tore his ACL tonight. I'm definitely not an NFL GM, but....just a thought. I know, they don't HAVE to trade him, but the real question is, what can they get? Luck just retired...meeeeeeh, I dunno.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    If it means nothing then why does his Jersey reside in canton?
                    If that silly stat means something then so does that fact that our boy outperformed Bosa in every way in their first seasons. you don't get it both ways lol...
                    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
                      If that silly stat means something then so does that fact that our boy outperformed Bosa in every way in their first seasons. you don't get it both ways lol...
                      so why doesn't he have his jersey in the HOF then like bosa does?

                      im not sure why you think a players rookie season proves how good they will end up being the rest of their career, especially when we are talking injury or hold outs. bosa has been better when hes been out there, period. bosa was better the moment he stepped on the field. he just didn't play the first 4 games like chubb did.

                      ts really not brain surgery, its common freaking sense lol

                      but let me ask you, do you agree that bosa isn't even in chubb's league and that chubb will have 20 sacks this year while bosa will have 10 "at best"? that's why i'm here arguing, are you defending that stance?

                      i'm done talking about it, let the season start already, we will see who's left talking after that.
                      Last edited by baphamet; 08-27-2019, 07:00 PM.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                        So Baph… Lamar Miller probably tore his ACL tonight. I'm definitely not an NFL GM, but....just a thought. I know, they don't HAVE to trade him, but the real question is, what can they get? Luck just retired...meeeeeeh, I dunno.
                        I actually had that debate at work. I honestly don't think they will trade him unless they get a real good offer that hopefully includes a tackle of some sort. the chargers are in trouble at tackle until okung gets back and even then they are going to struggle still at RT. not having gordon isn't even my #1 concern, that is along with losing derwin.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          so why doesn't he have his jersey in the HOF then like bosa does?

                          im not sure why you think a players rookie season proves how good they will end up being the rest of their career, especially when we are talking injury or hold outs. bosa has been better when hes been out there, period. bosa was better the moment he stepped on the field. he just didn't play the first 4 games like chubb did.

                          ts really not brain surgery, its common freaking sense lol

                          but let me ask you, do you agree that bosa isn't even in chubb's league and that chubb will have 20 sacks this year while bosa will have 10 "at best"? that's why i'm here arguing, are you defending that stance?

                          i'm done talking about it, let the season start already, we will see who's left talking after that.
                          Please, you're never done talking about anything! You're totally addicted to this forum. It's like a drug to you. You're a blowhard motor mouth and always will be. Everyone knows that whatever baph says, believe the opposite.
                          Utah Bronco Freak

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                            Please, you're never done talking about anything! You're totally addicted to this forum. It's like a drug to you. You're a blowhard motor mouth and always will be. Everyone knows that whatever baph says, believe the opposite.
                            yes and most of the time you would be wrong, especially the last few years and that's a fact.

                            keep crying about me being here, literally all you do is cry, you must be miserable lol
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              so why doesn't he have his jersey in the HOF then like bosa does?

                              im not sure why you think a players rookie season proves how good they will end up being the rest of their career, especially when we are talking injury or hold outs. bosa has been better when hes been out there, period. bosa was better the moment he stepped on the field. he just didn't play the first 4 games like chubb did.

                              ts really not brain surgery, its common freaking sense lol

                              but let me ask you, do you agree that bosa isn't even in chubb's league and that chubb will have 20 sacks this year while bosa will have 10 "at best"? that's why i'm here arguing, are you defending that stance?

                              i'm done talking about it, let the season start already, we will see who's left talking after that.

                              Because you think 19 games does lol... even if it took 5 years to finally get to 19 games lol. I think Chubb gets 15 this year, Bosa I have no clue really depends on if his friend who gets no sack but a"a lot of pressures" lol steps up and helps him.
                              GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
                                If that silly stat means something then so does that fact that our boy outperformed Bosa in every way in their first seasons. you don't get it both ways lol...
                                Bosa has only played in 31 games so far throughout his 3 year career yet we’re supposed to foolishly believe that he’s on this super star level with with Von Miller, Khalil Mack, and Aaron Donald!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X