Melvin Gordon: Chargers Are The Team To Beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    I don’t think it’s that bad, rivers just did what rivers has done many many times his entire career

Blow it in the end

Chargers will still win some games
    yeah sometimes hes going to "blow it" and other times hes not like last week for example? and yes the condition they are in is bad compared to where they should be.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
      4th string, but it seems like Callahan likes to milk injuries so we'll probably be seeing Yiadom a lot more than we'd like.
      who were the other three before him that are down? our guy is listed as a 3rd stringer and yours a second stringer, just saying.

i don't exactly know who is worse but i would love to have davis start soon who actually is our second stringer lol
      Last edited by baphamet; 09-15-2019, 08:38 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        This is true, a long with Juwann James.

I loved the Callahan signing for the fact that I believed Jackson would simply shift back to CB if Callahan became hurt!

However I forgot Elways guy Isaac Yiadom needed to be in the field wether he was good or bad over a better starter at the position just to justify the draft selection.

Elways decisions are becoming a comedy of errors.
        do you really think that's the case? never heard of a GM dictating when positional players go in, that would be amazing if this was actually true
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          yeah sometimes hes going to "blow it" and other times hes not like last week for example? and yes the condition they are in is bad compared to where they should be.
          Ya like last week when Indy missed 2 fgs and a extra point
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

This is true, a long with Juwann James.

I loved the Callahan signing for the fact that I believed Jackson would simply shift back to CB if Callahan became hurt!

However I forgot Elways guy Isaac Yiadom needed to be in the field wether he was good or bad over a better starter at the position just to justify the draft selection.

Elways decisions are becoming a comedy of errors.

Yiadom played good today, your just hating it because elway drafted him

And what better cb is he starting over just because of elway???
            sigpic

Comment

Ya like last week when Indy missed 2 fgs and a extra point
              yeah and we missed two today because our kicker isn't healthy and our punter is place kicking, guess we handed them the game this week huh?

besides, what do those missed FG's have to do with the fact that he orchestrated yet another game winning drive in the 4th quarter and didn't "blow it"?

if you want to see someone truly "blow it" look at the job elway has done as the GM in Denver since manning retired

keep searching for that first win, i know the chargers will get back on track, can't say the same for the donks however!
              sigpic

Comment

yeah and we missed two today because our kicker isn't healthy and our punter is place kicking, guess we handed them the game this week huh?

besides, what do those missed FG's have to do with the fact that he orchestrated yet another game winning drive in the 4th quarter and didn't "blow it"?

if you want to see someone truly "blow it" look at the job elway has done as the GM in Denver since manning retired

keep searching for that first win, i know the chargers will get back on track, can't say the same for the donks however!

No because had he made them and prater made his FG and extra point the lions still have the lead right

There’s a ton of missed kicks this season

And yes he didn’t blow it, I didn’t say he blows it every time, but he does it a lot and that’s a fact
                sigpic

Comment

Yiadom played good today, your just hating it because elway drafted him

And what better cb is he starting over just because of elway???
                  Na that’s not it!

I’ve gone to bat for other draft picks such as Risner, Simmons, Parks, Chubb, and guys in the past like Danny Trevathan, Malik Jackson, and Matt Paradis.

I have serious issue with the under achievers such as Booker, Heuerman, (who couldn’t fall fast enough today) Hilman, Ball etc. I have more issue with keeping them of some of them too long over guys like Julius Thomas or Aqib Talib.

Now I didn’t say Yiadom didn’t play good today, I said why not move Jackson back to corner, allowing parks onto the field and Yiadom as the 3rd CB.

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  do you really think that's the case? never heard of a GM dictating when positional players go in, that would be amazing if this was actually true
                  It’s hard to say what that FO has floating around in their heads but recently Mike Klis came out in a radio interview suggesting that Elway has a very good draft record when considering most of his recent draft selections were still on the team.

That could be true for some but just because you are still employing Garrett Bolles, Conor McGovern, Jeff Heuerman or Devonte Booker doesn’t mean they are productive or contributors and it definitely doesn’t mean you have a good track record in the draft.

Mike Klis just attempts to make excuses.
                  Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-15-2019, 09:18 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• It’s kinda crazy that the chargers only have 2 sacks in their first two games, maybe they will only have 19 sacks, especially considering both bosa and Ingram are now banged up.

Not too much to like about the start of this season.
                    sigpic

Comment

Na that’s not it!

I’ve gone to bat for other draft picks such as Risner, Simmons, Parks, Chubb, and guys in the past like Danny Trevathan, Malik Jackson, and Matt Paradis.

I have serious issue with the under achievers such as Booker, Heuerman, (who couldn’t fall fast enough today) Hilman, Ball etc. I have more issue with keeping them of some of them too long over guys like Julius Thomas or Aqib Talib.

Now I didn’t say Yiadom didn’t play good today, I said why not move Jackson back to corner, allowing parks onto the field and Yiadom as the 3rd CB.

It’s hard to say what that FO has floating around in their heads but recently Mike Klis came out in a radio interview suggesting that Elway has a very good draft record when considering most of his recent draft selections were still on the team.

That could be true for some but just because you are still employing Garrett Bolles, Conor McGovern, Jeff Heuerman or Devonte Booker doesn’t mean they are productive or contributors and it definitely doesn’t mean you have a good track record in the draft.

Mike Klis just attempts to make excuses.
                      who plays where is a coaches decision...if you think yiadom shouldn't be on the field and KJ at rcb...that isn't elways call, that's fangios

and McGovern is the starting center, paradis left on his own following the money, why hate on Conner as far as im concerned he has played very well

4of the 6 WRs were drafted or signed as CFA by Elway
                      as was 6 of 8 O line
                      3 of 4 TEs
                      all three RBs and the FB

all 4 DEs
                      all 4 OLB
                      3 of 4 safetys
                      and 5 of 6 ILBs

quit hating just to hate
                      sigpic

Comment

It’s kinda crazy that the chargers only have 2 sacks in their first two games, maybe they will only have 19 sacks, especially considering both bosa and Ingram are now banged up.

Not too much to like about the start of this season.
                        try having chubb and von without a single sack

I think as good as Fangio is, he needs to release te hounds more often an perhaps relegate the defensive playcalling to donnetel in the booth
                        sigpic

Comment

• It’s being reported that Gordon is going to report tomorrow

What a waste of time, oh well hopefully he’s ready for when the donks come to town.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X