USA Today's 2019 record projections:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yeah, road locker rooms aren’t bugged nor are the oppositions radio head sets/signals scrambled.

Patriots don’t lose games on the road, the opposition just goes out and wins them because the pansies aren’t able to cheat to win as much on the road...

Oh but yes, Schlereth tried to smear your Vaseline on his jersey.
    NE is way better on the road in the playoffs than your Doncos, who have a .250 winning percentage when they play in normal altitude. The Broncos can't win crap outside of Denver in January. Maybe you missed NE beating KC in KC in the AFCCG last year...probably too busy crying that your team was watching at home and picking in the top 10 again.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-14-2019, 08:25 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      NE is way better on the road in the playoffs than your Doncos, who have a .250 winning percentage when they play in normal altitude. The Broncos can't win crap outside of Denver in January. Maybe you missed NE beating KC in KC in the AFCCG last year...probably too busy crying that your team was home and picking in the top 10 again.
      Don't worry, the Brats will figure that out in the future once Brady and Belichick retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
        Don't worry, the Brats will figure that out in the future once Brady and Belichick retire.
        Funny, you all talk about NE plummeting when Brady and Belichick retire. Yet I see no future for Denver as of now.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Funny, you all talk about NE plummeting when Brady and Belichick retire. Yet I see no future for Denver as of now.
          The season hasn’t even started yet.

You’re going to look really silly when the Broncos come out and out perforn the tough teams of the AFC West.
          sigpic

Comment

Acting like you know the future of the Brats? Let me tell you something. When the eventual decline happens, and it's WHEN because nothing lasts forever, no one is going to comfort your team in the abyss.

Comment

...Maybe you missed NE beating KC in KC in the AFCCG last year...probably too busy crying that your team was watching at home and picking in the top 10 again.
              Correction. KC's defense beat KC in the AFCCG last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
                Correction. KC's defense beat KC in the AFCCG last year.
                their defense will beat them down in 2019 as well. there are three phases of football, offense is just one of them.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Your team is a 500 squad on the road come playoff time, you ain’t a home field hater all the sudden.
                  Went into Kansas City in last years AFC title game and took care of business when it matter.

Comment

• Sam Z, if the Broncos play the Pats in the playoffs, how are they going to cover Josh Gordon, who has just be reinstated by the League?

Comment

• Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
                      The Pats with BRADY ONLY and no belicheck are not a great team. He is a system qb with a mastermind head coach. brady is injured? they go undefeated. brady is suspended? they go undefeated. point being brady isnt near a "goat" and that team without belicheck but with a young brady are not 6x SB champs. maybe one.

Belicheck could retire NOW and that team would COLLAPSE
                      Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
                        The Pats with BRADY ONLY and no belicheck are not a great team. He is a system qb with a mastermind head coach. brady is injured? they go undefeated. brady is suspended? they go undefeated. point being brady isnt near a "goat" and that team without belicheck but with a young brady are not 6x SB champs. maybe one.

Belicheck could retire NOW and that team would COLLAPSE
                        Brady injured in 2008 - the team went 11-5 and missed the playoffs, despite their easy strength of schedule. Next.

Comment

Sam Z, if the Broncos play the Pats in the playoffs, how are they going to cover Josh Gordon, who has just be reinstated by the League?
                          Josh Gordon will probably be suspended again by then
                          sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                          Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                          PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

• Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                            Josh Gordon will probably be suspended again by then
                            And by then the Broncos will be out of playoff contention

Comment

Brady injured in 2008 - the team went 11-5 and missed the playoffs, despite their easy strength of schedule. Next.
                              MY god! i see where the phrase "thick headed" comes from...

you just proved his point :doh:

thanks for all the entertainment you provide tammy
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                                MY god! i see where the phrase "thick headed" comes from...

you just proved his point :doh:

thanks for all the entertainment you provide tammy
                                Obviously you have trouble reading. You missed my point of the Pats missing the playoffs despite their easy strength of schedule in 2008. So you see, it's not all Belichick. Are you this slow?

Comment

Working...
                                X