USA Today's 2019 record projections:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Patriot and Charger fans uniting!!!! Maybe your teams can do a Voltron if we meet in the playoffs.
    Denver 5-1 all time vs the chargers and Pats combine when it matters!!
    So they’re all lioness but they still need a head and that’s important yet funny to see which forms the ass-inine school of thought!

Comment

Patriot and Charger fans uniting!!!! Maybe your teams can do a Voltron if we meet in the playoffs.
      Solid info 58 - but I don’t think we have to worry about Denver making the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        So they’re all lioness but they still need a head and that’s important yet funny to see which forms the ass-inine school of thought!
        Your fellow Broncos fans must cringe every time you respond to their post - 58 makes a great point and you turn it into an unintelligible pile of manure. Congrats on torpedoing a great post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
          Your fellow Broncos fans must cringe every time you respond to their post - 58 makes a great point and you turn it into an unintelligible pile of manure. Congrats on torpedoing a great post.
          It was a joke old timer! Stop taking this all so seriously, it’s the smack section!

Comment

It was a joke old timer! Stop taking this all so seriously, it’s the smack section!
            You should probably stay on the main board. Granted, I’ve only visited a couple times - but it appears that low IQ fanboys do just fine...

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              lets see a rookie playing behind much better talent than tillery is might not get as much playing time
              wolfe, gotsis, harris>jones, mebane and Mcgill
              tillery is playing behind jones who is looking great and tillery will have more sacks than any of your interior rushers.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                doesn't matter who ends up better

the fact remains

VON,CHUBB>>>>bosa and melvin
                you don't know what a fact is, clearly

the chargers pass rush > the broncos pass rush

that's just an opinion though, as i don't "play opinion off as fact" hahaha!

bunch of hypocrites, i tell ya!
                sigpic

Comment

Im sorry but where did I say he was better than Von?
                  I did say he’d have more sacks but that does not equate to saying he’s better.

oh it doesn't???????

i thought sack totals is everything? that's what you and everyone else around here is always saying.

as far as the rest of your dumb post, i'm not debating pre-season performances, it's idiotic. if you were paying attention, ive never said chubb wasn't good last year or that he wont be good going forward, he just wasn't elite yet like you clowns keep pretending he was.

oh and the broncos will have less sacks than the chargers in the regular season, sorry, pre-season doesn't count.
                  sigpic

Comment

denver sucks, they are not going to the playoffs and look at how bad their running game looks in the pre-season since you want to talk pre-season smack??? i guess its over for them, huh?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      denver sucks, they are not going to the playoffs and look at how bad their running game looks in the pre-season since you want to talk pre-season smack??? i guess its over for them, huh?
                      Pat Mahomes just went 2 of 5 for 11 yards I guess the Chiefs are done too!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

the fact is, you all need reinforcements against just me. you need to make up dumb takes that you yourself know won't ever come true because you have nothing else to bring top the table.

asinine is thinking joe flacco will be come back player of the year, joey bosa "at best" will get 10 sacks, chubb will get 20 sacks, the broncos WR group is "stacked". the list of fantasy land smack goes on and on........
                        sigpic

Comment

Pat Mahomes just went 2 of 5 for 11 yards I guess the Chiefs are done too!!!!!!
                          i know right? but look how great chubb was in pre-season!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

i know right? but look how great chubb was in pre-season!!!!!!!!!!
                            Looks like he’s added some counter moves and will take a step up from his rookie year.
                            I’m sure you’ll inform me how he just can’t play on Bosa or Ingram’s levels!!!!!

And preseason is one thing, wanna talk postseason? I’m sure Bosa and INGRAM really step it up there right?
                            Last edited by 58Miller; 08-20-2019, 07:02 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

oh it doesn't???????

i thought sack totals is everything? that's what you and everyone else around here is always saying.

as far as the rest of your dumb post, i'm not debating pre-season performances, it's idiotic. if you were paying attention, ive never said chubb wasn't good last year or that he wont be good going forward, he just wasn't elite yet like you clowns keep pretending he was.

oh and the broncos will have less sacks than the chargers in the regular season, sorry, pre-season doesn't count.
                              Uh the argument was that he is ON an elite level, meaning now/present...

You said it was an outlandish claim to say that Bradley Chubb was elite and not only on bosas level but higher.

Now you’re going to back pedal by saying

“duh I didn’t say he couldnt get betterrrrrr”.

Go ahead Barph and call my post idiotic but the truth is that Chubb is already on an elite level and you are beginning to see it so now your attempting to find a way to change your narrative.

Again Chubb is better now than Bosa was at this point in his career and Chubb will be better down the road than Bosa is presently.

Chubb is a bigger talent than Bosa and I’m saying that however I’m not saying he’s better than Von so don’t even try to confuse the two because that is “idiotic” even for you.
                              Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-20-2019, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Looks like he’s added some counter moves and will take a step up from his rookie year.
                                I’m sure you’ll inform me how he just can’t play on Bosa or Ingram’s levels!!!!!

And preseason is one thing, wanna talk postseason? I’m sure Bosa and INGRAM really step it up there right?
                                it was not their fault they stunk...it was everyone else around them...it's the baphat way
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X