• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    you just called him fast because you have no clue what makes him good

bosa, while not as fast, relies on superior hand technique as well as hip flexibility AKA "agility" to get around the tackle and take a good angle at the QB.

bosa is fast off the ball but if bosa relied on speed and just got pushed around and wasn't agile like you claim, he would be a straight up bust in the NFL and wouldst even have been drafted probably.
    Bosa does have good hip movement and a good spin move which is very fast. How else would he beat nfl tackles around the edge (from a DE stance) as I’ve stated before.

Take away that spin move and he has very little to work with. When that spin move is ineffective, he gets pushed around.

He doesn’t give up on a play, I’ll give him that but he does get pushed.

Now as I’ve been saying, Chubb has the talent to disrupt things on an Aaron Donald level, Bosa just doesn’t have that type of ability to disrupt things on that level even with all his “hand technique”...

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So bosas fast but then he isn’t fast?

I never said he was Von Miller fast in fact I’ve been saying the opposite.
    However he does look pretty fast in his highlight reel but that is not saying he’s Von Miller fast... Nice try Barph!

And I know His highlights isn’t anything to go off of considering most are only 2 minutes long because he doesn’t have very many good moments and 2 minutes is more than enough to fit the best of his best into and I guess that was the only time he appears to be “fast”.

Now I’ve seen him play many times and watched many of his games however I’m not gonna go digging through them just to satisfy you and they’re not going to put his bad moments (which is pretty much 70% of the time) in the highlight reel’s.

However I complimented him by saying he is fast, but just so you could call me “clueless” you insist he isn’t. Ok fine he’s your guy so who cares.

So he’s “agile” meaning he moves with ease but he’s not “fast”? Well my goodness he just walks over and sacks QBs, got it.

Agile huh, guess that is why he’s pushed around by bigger men.

Bosa is no where near Von Miller’s level and according to you “he’s not fast but he’s agile” which doesn’t make sense but he just so good he’s on “ Von level”? He’s not and he’s no where near Bradley Chubbs level either. Stop hating on Chubb just because Bosa isn’t even in the same zip code when it comes to talent.

Chubb has the talent to be as dominant as Aaron Donald and before you attempt to twist any words around, I didn’t say he is better or on Donald’s level, I’m saying he has the talent to be as disruptive.

Now you say
    So basically anyone that doesn’t share your opinion is “outlandish and ignorant”? Na I think your just butt hurt and that’s why your crying to 58miller about me. Man up cookie, this isn’t a 5th grade group counciling session.

Also, You keep trying to change the narrative over to the offense by continuously saying that they suck, however you need to understand what YOU’RE looking at.

If your so dang bright why cant you understand that Scangarello hasn’t ran very much of his playbook or used any real red zone offense while in the red zone this preseason?

Perhaps you do but the butt hurt gets the best of you when having to hear the truth about Bosa so you attack the Broncos offense.
    you just called him fast because you have no clue what makes him good

bosa, while not as fast, relies on superior hand technique as well as hip flexibility AKA "agility" to get around the tackle and take a good angle at the QB.

bosa is fast off the ball but if bosa relied on speed and just got pushed around and wasn't agile like you claim, he would be a straight up bust in the NFL and wouldst even have been drafted probably.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    because you're clueless lol

#1 bosa isn't considered "fast" off the edge, even though his first step is. bosa isn't a speed rusher like von miller or melvin ingram, those guys are fast off the edge.
    So bosas fast but then he isn’t fast?

I never said he was Von Miller fast in fact I’ve been saying the opposite.
    However he does look pretty fast in his highlight reel but that is not saying he’s Von Miller fast... Nice try Barph!

And I know His highlights isn’t anything to go off of considering most are only 2 minutes long because he doesn’t have very many good moments and 2 minutes is more than enough to fit the best of his best into and I guess that was the only time he appears to be “fast”.

Now I’ve seen him play many times and watched many of his games however I’m not gonna go digging through them just to satisfy you and they’re not going to put his bad moments (which is pretty much 70% of the time) in the highlight reel’s.

However I complimented him by saying he is fast, but just so you could call me “clueless” you insist he isn’t. Ok fine he’s your guy so who cares.

Originally posted by Barph
    #2 bosa is extremely agile for a man his size, hes got great hip flexibility to bend around the tackle and get straight to the QB. he wins with superior technique, not speed.

you don't know what you're talking about if you think bosa is good because he's fast
    So he’s “agile” meaning he moves with ease but he’s not “fast”? Well my goodness he just walks over and sacks QBs, got it.

Agile huh, guess that is why he’s pushed around by bigger men.

Originally posted by BARPH
    i don't have a problem with rival opinions like you're claiming, i have a problem with outlandish opinions that are not even close to accurate and are based on pure ignorance, or don't have a chance of coming true.

like saying a top tier pass rusher like bosa isn't even in the same league as chubb who hasn't proven very much yet. miller is the best edge rusher in the league and bosa is on his level when healthy and the numbers reflect that.
    Bosa is no where near Von Miller’s level and according to you “he’s not fast but he’s agile” which doesn’t make sense but he just so good he’s on “ Von level”? He’s not and he’s no where near Bradley Chubbs level either. Stop hating on Chubb just because Bosa isn’t even in the same zip code when it comes to talent.

Chubb has the talent to be as dominant as Aaron Donald and before you attempt to twist any words around, I didn’t say he is better or on Donald’s level, I’m saying he has the talent to be as disruptive.

Now you say
    Originally posted by BARPH
    “i don't have a problem with rival opinions like you're claiming, i have a problem with outlandish opinions that are not even close to accurate”
    So basically anyone that doesn’t share your opinion is “outlandish and ignorant”? Na I think your just butt hurt and that’s why your crying to 58miller about me. Man up cookie, this isn’t a 5th grade group counciling session.

Also, You keep trying to change the narrative over to the offense by continuously saying that they suck, however you need to understand what YOU’RE looking at.

If your so dang bright why cant you understand that Scangarello hasn’t ran very much of his playbook or used any real red zone offense while in the red zone this preseason?

Perhaps you do but the butt hurt gets the best of you when having to hear the truth about Bosa so you attack the Broncos offense.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-21-2019, 08:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    A winning season with a backup QB...

Next
    1 playoff win and 0 super bowls without Brady. Belichick was 5-11 in 2000 and 0-2 in 2001 with Bledsoe, who was better (by a lot) than Matt Cassel. If it’s the system, Bledsoe would have done a lot better under Belichick.

Next.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-21-2019, 07:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ozzies94ta
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Brady injured in 2008 - the team went 11-5 and missed the playoffs, despite their easy strength of schedule. Next.
    A winning season with a backup QB...

Next

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    oh okay, when lindsay plays bad its "just pre-season and they are playing vanilla" but when chubb plays well, that means something.

in the pre-season teams are putting their players in certain situations on purpose that they might not do in a regular season game, including protection schemes and double teams as well as running plays to negate a potent pass rush.

this is why pre-season good or bad shouldn't be taken to heart like you're doing. but i don't expect much less from someone clearly on another planet sipping every bit of donko koolaid he can get his hands on!
    Your prob right.......Staley was just practicing getting man handled as most all pro lineman do.

Chubb played 15 snaps or so and looked liked the best player on the field. Call it what you want but it certainly wasn't "protection practice" lol

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Oh so now change the narrative back to the offense? Ok but don’t cry and call it pre season smack.

For one, Rich Scangarello isn’t allowing the offense to run very much of the play book, anyone watching could clearly see that.

I’m not sure why since the entire league already knows this offense but anyway once Scangarello starts getting deeper into things and allowing the offense to actually show what they can do, we’ll talk all the smack you want to about them at that time but for right now the topic is that Bradley Chubb is better at this point in his career than Bosa was even if Bosa had 7 more sacks in the next 4 games because stats mean squat otherwise one could argue that Brett Favre was a better QB than Tom Brady because he had more passing yards in less time!
    oh okay, when lindsay plays bad its "just pre-season and they are playing vanilla" but when chubb plays well, that means something.

in the pre-season teams are putting their players in certain situations on purpose that they might not do in a regular season game, including protection schemes and double teams as well as running plays to negate a potent pass rush.

this is why pre-season good or bad shouldn't be taken to heart like you're doing. but i don't expect much less from someone clearly on another planet sipping every bit of donko koolaid he can get his hands on!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    I said Bosa is fast but can’t move with as much agility as Chubb because Bosa gets pushed back while Chubb does the pushing forward.

You can’t handle opinions that differ from that of your own, you call them “outlandish claims” and now your asking other forum members to explain you opinions for you...
    because you're clueless lol

#1 bosa isn't considered "fast" off the edge, even though his first step is. bosa isn't a speed rusher like von miller or melvin ingram, those guys are fast off the edge.

#2 bosa is extremely agile for a man his size, hes got great hip flexibility to bend around the tackle and get straight to the QB. he wins with superior technique, not speed.

you don't know what you're talking about if you think bosa is good because he's fast

i don't have a problem with rival opinions like you're claiming, i have a problem with outlandish opinions that are not even close to accurate and are based on pure ignorance, or don't have a chance of coming true.

like saying a top tier pass rusher like bosa isn't even in the same league as chubb who hasn't proven very much yet. miller is the best edge rusher in the league and bosa is on his level when healthy and the numbers reflect that.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Looks like he’s added some counter moves and will take a step up from his rookie year.
    I’m sure you’ll inform me how he just can’t play on Bosa or Ingram’s levels!!!!!

And preseason is one thing, wanna talk postseason? I’m sure Bosa and INGRAM really step it up there right?
    The Chargers? Postseason?

Play well?

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    so why are you accusing me of running smack that sam runs?

yes i know von is good, he's the best in the league off the edge IMO, i'm not denying that. but again, too bad your offense is going to suck again and that defense wont get to play in the post season again.
    Oh so now change the narrative back to the offense? Ok but don’t cry and call it pre season smack.

For one, Rich Scangarello isn’t allowing the offense to run very much of the play book, anyone watching could clearly see that.

I’m not sure why since the entire league already knows this offense but anyway once Scangarello starts getting deeper into things and allowing the offense to actually show what they can do, we’ll talk all the smack you want to about them at that time but for right now the topic is that Bradley Chubb is better at this point in his career than Bosa was even if Bosa had 7 more sacks in the next 4 games because stats mean squat otherwise one could argue that Brett Favre was a better QB than Tom Brady because he had more passing yards in less time!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    I’m not Sam am I???
    Yes!!! You wanna talk elite postseason pass rushers !! Von Miller
    so why are you accusing me of running smack that sam runs?

yes i know von is good, he's the best in the league off the edge IMO, i'm not denying that. but again, too bad your offense is going to suck again and that defense wont get to play in the post season again.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    no inside pass rush and brady was easily able to step up into the pocket and hit defenders up the middle where they didn't have one healthy LB'er. people think they didn't use LB'ers as a way to scheme the ravens and pats in the playoffs but in reality it's because they didn't have any healthy.

all the LB'ers are healthy and upgraded the position with leadership and more depth. we also added a pass rusher in the middle. we will see what happens. oh and bosa wasn't 100% like he is now, well near 100% at least.
    Don’t talk about beating Brady in the postseason, only Denver knows how to do that in this division!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    yes, because i was the one running that smack to begin with? sam is the one that said bosa isn't on chubb's level, why don't you bring that point to his attention?

wanna talk post season? okay, we will see what happens if the chargers DL is healthy going into the post season this year. too bad chubb and miller wont have a chance due to missing the playoffs again.
    I said Bosa is fast but can’t move with as much agility as Chubb because Bosa gets pushed back while Chubb does the pushing forward.

You can’t handle opinions that differ from that of your own, you call them “outlandish claims” and now your asking other forum members to explain you opinions for you...

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    it was not their fault they stunk...it was everyone else around them...it's the baphat way
    no inside pass rush and brady was easily able to step up into the pocket and hit defenders up the middle where they didn't have one healthy LB'er. people think they didn't use LB'ers as a way to scheme the ravens and pats in the playoffs but in reality it's because they didn't have any healthy.

all the LB'ers are healthy and upgraded the position with leadership and more depth. we also added a pass rusher in the middle. we will see what happens. oh and bosa wasn't 100% like he is now, well near 100% at least.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    yes, because i was the one running that smack to begin with? sam is the one that said bosa isn't on chubb's level, why don't you bring that point to his attention?

wanna talk post season? okay, we will see what happens if the chargers DL is healthy going into the post season this year. too bad chubb and miller wont have a chance due to missing the playoffs again.
    I’m not Sam am I???
    Yes!!! You wanna talk elite postseason pass rushers !! Von Miller

Leave a comment:

Working...
X