Week 1: Raiders vs Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

what i'm saying is i have hope my team will get there one day and raiders fans don't have that same hope, all they have is the memories of their team being great back in the 70's and 80's and that's why it's literally the only talking point DS has, not that i blame him honestly because what else can he say?

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Hey Baph!!

We were mighty in the 70s and 80s.

Your team sucks today.

Any questions?
    Hey baph! Right now...2019...I'm thinking the Raiders are making much better "memories of their team" with higher hopes then the Chargers are making of their team!

You have nothing but bad memories which will continue and the only "hope" you have is to not be the lone bottom feeder in the AFC West. Sad.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• I'm bumping this thread for two reasons.

1) After starting the season triumphantly in Game 1 vs. Denver, overachieving at 6-4 and then falling flat the last month, the Raiders need 4 things to happen to punch their ticket into the postseason.

Beat Denver
      Indianapolis beats Jacksonville
      Steelers lose at Baltimore
      Titans lose at Houston

If all four happen, it creates a 4 way tie.

The Raiders win over Pittsburgh due to strength of schedule and over the Colts due to winning Week 4 @ Indianapolis.
      The Colts would eliminate Tennessee by having a better division record.

So basically, Denver could keep the Raiders out of the playoffs. And I'll be honest, of the 4 scenarios, the Raiders are the ones I DON'T trust.

And now the second reason:

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      When’s the last time the raiders even beat the chargers? I honestly can’t remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        I'm bumping this thread for two reasons.

1) After starting the season triumphantly in Game 1 vs. Denver, overachieving at 6-4 and then falling flat the last month, the Raiders need 4 things to happen to punch their ticket into the postseason.

Beat Denver
        Indianapolis beats Jacksonville
        Steelers lose at Baltimore
        Titans lose at Houston

If all four happen, it creates a 4 way tie.

The Raiders win over Pittsburgh due to strength of schedule and over the Colts due to winning Week 4 @ Indianapolis.
        The Colts would eliminate Tennessee by having a better division record.

So basically, Denver could keep the Raiders out of the playoffs. And I'll be honest, of the 4 scenarios, the Raiders are the ones I DON'T trust.

And now the second reason:

congrats on the sweep DS. i got nothing else to add other than we suck and need a new offensive mind with a new QB. otherwise everything is great!
        sigpic

Comment

• When’s the last time the chargers got swept by all three west teams

Might see it next week

And dammit all, I was hoping the raiders would have nothing to play for
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            When’s the last time the chargers got swept by all three west teams

Might see it next week

2015. it's the only time the chargers have been swept by the division that i can remember. even in their 1-15 season their lone win was against the chiefs.
            Last edited by baphamet; 12-22-2019, 07:34 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              2015. it's the only time the chargers have been swept by the division that i can remember. even in their 1-15 season their lone win was against the chiefs.
              It just seems like it happens all the time but i bet it’s pretty rare for any west team
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post

Eliminating the Raiders from the playoffs at home to finish the season sounds pretty great to me!
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                  Eliminating the Raiders from the playoffs at home to finish the season sounds pretty great to me!
                  I prefer Denver to lose for a better draft position.

Although, missing out on WR Lamb for WR Higgins is a
                  small price to pay for eliminating Oakland from the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                    Absolutely!

Start chilling the Champagne....The Broncos have turned the corner and the Sparklers own and will continue to own the dark, cold, damp AFC West basement.
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• I'm looking forward to a great win. The Raiders game was the worst loss of the year imo. After waiting all year and having such a great feeling about our D and the possibilities, we came out with nothing.

This time it's different......the Oakland Raiders can not win their final game- and in Denver no less.

Comment

Working...
                      X