Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bold Prediction: Denver in Postseason!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    My bold prediction is Denver will win at least 10 games and get in.
    Our defense will be top 10, our offense will be around 15th overall.
    Our team in general will be a lot like the 2015 team.
    The 2019 Broncos remind me a lot of the 2-11-1 1963 broncos back in the day. Sloppy, erratic,
    You can easily change Joe's name to Joe Slaughter and your HC's name to Vic Faulkner
    Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 09-11-2019, 12:38 AM.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      The 2019 Broncos remind me a lot of the 2-11-1 1963 broncos back in the day. Sloppy, erratic,
      You can easily change Joe's name to Joe Slaughter and your HC's name to Vic Faulkner
      Really, you were around in 63 yet your still living your life to this intense level of trolldom

Good luck with any lifetime achievement recognition!
      Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-11-2019, 01:57 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

After 1 game ? Interesting........ you remind me of a house fly, cause your full of crap, very annoying, but you have a short life plan that usually ends with a splat.
        sigpic

Comment

After only ONE game? So, after the Broncos-Raider game Monday night, your initial thoughts were "This game reminded me of the 1963 Bronco season." I call total BS on that lame statement! You remembered that the Broncos were sloppy and erratic that year?

Wow, that's quite a memory! No, the Broncos were not a very good football team in their THEIR FOURTH YEAR OF EXISTENCE

However, we did have a few positive high points for the 1963 season:

Most points scored, 50, team record, S.D. at Den.
          Most first downs, 27, AFL record, Den. at K.C.
          Most yards rushing, 216, team record, Den. at K.C.
          Most field goals, 5, AFL record, S.D. at Den.
          Longest kickoff return, 90 yards, Charles Mitchell, ties club record, Den. at Houston

There are other note worthy team and individual highlights for the 1963 season, as listed and including the above records in the official 1964 Press - TV - Radio Guide

The next "worst" team in the AFL in 1963 was K.C. 5-7-2

The two teams we beat that year:
          Denver 50 S.D. 34 Denver must not have been sloppy and erratic that game!
          Denver 14 Boston 10 Ditto!
          Last edited by jazzbodog; 09-11-2019, 04:05 PM.
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
            After only ONE game? So, after the Broncos-Raider game Monday night, your initial thoughts were "This game reminded me of the 1963 Bronco season." I call total BS on that lame statement! You remembered that the Broncos were sloppy and erratic that year?

Wow, that's quite a memory! No, the Broncos were not a very good football team in their THEIR FOURTH YEAR OF EXISTENCE

However, we did have a few positive high points for the 1963 season:

Most points scored, 50, team record, S.D. at Den.
            Most first downs, 27, AFL record, Den. at K.C.
            Most yards rushing, 216, team record, Den. at K.C.
            Most field goals, 5, AFL record, S.D. at Den.
            Longest kickoff return, 90 yards, Charles Mitchell, ties club record, Den. at Houston

There are other note worthy team and individual highlights for the 1963 season, as listed and including the above records in the official 1964 Press - TV - Radio Guide

The next "worst" team in the AFL in 1963 was K.C. 5-7-2

The two teams we beat that year:
            Denver 50 S.D. 34 Denver must not have been sloppy and erratic that game!
            Denver 14 Boston 10 Ditto!
            Easy there sloppy joe. Jazz be mad having an itty bitty temper tantrum on a public forum. You are an embarrassment to your fan base getting so easily riled up. Truth hurts doesn’t it?
            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

• Of the 12 teams to make the playoffs last year, 7 lost week one..........on to Chicago!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Of the 12 teams to make the playoffs last year, 7 lost week one..........on to Chicago!!!!!!
                Chicago is desperately looking for a win after their poor showing on offense last week.
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  Chicago is desperately looking for a win after their poor showing on offense last week.
                  And Denver’s not?......home opener?
                  sigpic

Comment

And Denver’s not?......home opener?
                    It won't be easy for either team but Chicago is more talented by quite a bit
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Break it down and explain.
                      sigpic

Comment

But only scored 3 pts last week at home right?
                        sigpic

Comment

But only scored 3 pts last week at home right?
                          They gave up a single TD to a much better QB than Denver has.
                          Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-12-2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Chicago and Denver are similar in the fact that both offenses are not very good and both have good defenses. The difference is Chicago’s defense is better.

13-6 Chicago is my prediction
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              Chicago and Denver are similar in the fact that both offenses are not very good and both have good defenses. The difference is Chicago’s defense is better.

13-6 Chicago is my prediction
                              I’m not going to base anything on any score predictions but we can do a CP bet for the winner?

That offensive line in Chicago is no better than Denvers but I would take the veteran Joe Flacco over the young Mitch Trubisky at this point in time.

Denver over Chicago 22-17

My proposed CP bet is strictly for whoever is victorious so I’ll take the Broncos over your pick of the Bears.
                              Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-12-2019, 10:23 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I have no doubt fhe Doncos D will be better, bit whether it rises to lasf year’s Chicago Bears D is a different story. I don’t think the Broncos
                                have the same pieces but we’ll see.
                                We don’t have Roquan Smith or Danny Trevathan. Therefore we are already at a disadvantage.
                                Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-12-2019, 05:48 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X