Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bold Prediction: Denver in Postseason!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Bears played 3 playoff teams last year and were one and done in the playoffs
    That was a shame though, I would had loved to see Fangio vs Belichick in the super bowl.

    Cody Parkey is still a free agent!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      That was a shame though, I would had loved to see Fangio vs Belichick in the super bowl.

      Cody Parkey is still a free agent!
      why? Belichick already destroyed him in the regular season....
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Bears played 3 playoff teams last year and were one and done in the playoffs
        Yup Fangio's D couldn't get it done...
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
          Yup Fangio's D couldn't get it done...
          Fangio’s D allowed 16 pts , that’s good enough here
          Denver has beat New England allowing only 16 & 18 pts.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Fangio’s D allowed 16 pts , that’s good enough here
            Denver has beat New England allowing only 16 & 18 pts.
            Not against NE - Fangio’s D gave up 38 points lol. And Denver has played well defensively against us, but that was Wade’s which was a lot better than the current Bronco D. Miller is already up there in age...
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              why? Belichick already destroyed him in the regular season....
              38 to 31 is not destroying...

              Yes Fangios D gave up 38 points in the regular season which would had made Fangio all the more eager to have his defense ready for that cheating ass hammer in the super bowl.

              We all know that some day we’re going to hear that Kraft and Belichick had something to do with the blatantly missed interference call in New Oeleans last season.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                Not against NE - Fangio’s D gave up 38 points lol. And Denver has played well defensively against us, but that was Wade’s which was a lot better than the current Bronco D. Miller is already up there in age...
                Patriots lit Fangio up for sure.
                The Seahawks scored 17
                The Rams 6
                The Eagles 16

                Miller is old but still grabbed 14.5 sacks on a team that rarely had a lead.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Patriots lit Fangio up for sure.
                  The Seahawks scored 17
                  The Rams 6
                  The Eagles 16

                  Miller is old but still grabbed 14.5 sacks on a team that rarely had a lead.
                  I would say Miller has 3-4 years left.

                  I don’t think Fangio has as many chess pieces to work with in Denver as he did in Chicago...
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Stackhouser
                    Why is it that when anyone in here makes a comment about NE, you take it to the personal side? Name calling? He said something about a team, not you!!
                    The bears have a much better group of inside linebackers after that I don’t see a huge drop on talent.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      The Broncos can definitely get in.
                      Our defense is going to be really solid and I expect many turnovers. Those two things are going to help our offense tremendously. The AFC north and AFC south are pretty evenly matched imo. With Luck out of the picture I don't see a really dominate team in the bunch. Cleveland and Indy might have enough to win 10 games but it wouldn't surprise me to see 9-7 leading both of those divisions.

                      The Chargers are likely to revert back to their standard 7-9 wins especially with the loss of James and Gordon and the failure to improve that line.

                      My bold prediction is Denver defense leads the league in turnovers and we get in.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                        The bears have a much better group of inside linebackers after that I don’t see a huge drop on talent.
                        LOL....... Not sure why you quoted me??
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                          Not against NE - Fangio’s D gave up 38 points lol. And Denver has played well defensively against us, but that was Wade’s which was a lot better than the current Bronco D. Miller is already up there in age...
                          Actually the Bears D gave up 24 points that game. Pats had two special teams scores that day. The outcome could have been quite different without those scores.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                            The bears have a much better group of inside linebackers after that I don’t see a huge drop on talent.
                            I do.....Bears DL much better with Hicks and Goldman, and two all pros in the secondary.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                              you are forgetting one important factor & it carries a lot of weight, a little something called home field advantage...

                              even in a down year for the broncos it is still one of the toughest places in all the nfl to win...just ask the stealers about that last year
                              Not going to totally discount homefield advantage even though your team was 3-5 at home last year. For example two of the Bears toughest road games last year were in the heat and humidity of Miami and the Vikings tough home dome. In Miami Bears defense lost Mack and wilted in the heat, but the offense kept us in the game and in OT Parkey failed us after the O got the Bears into field goal range. In the last game of the regular season the Vikings needed that game to get into the playoffs while the Bears playoff position was set. The Vikings with everything in their favor including home field advantage still lost the game as the Bears knocked them out of the playoffs. In tough situations the Bears under Nagy have been able to rise to the occasion on the road.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                                Actually the Bears D gave up 24 points that game. Pats had two special teams scores that day. The outcome could have been quite different without those scores.
                                Correct, though I do believe NE would have been more dominant if Sony Michel didn’t get hurt early in the game and if Gronk played. In any event, there was nothing about Fangio’s D that was that impressive to me that game.
                                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X