Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bold Prediction: Denver in Postseason!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    in terms of winning, flacco has had better support over the years than most QB's have. hes had really good defenses, hes had good running game, hes had good pass protection.

the ravens absolutely have a better OL than the broncos, it was better last year and it's very likely to be better this year as well. where the hell do you get your homer ideas from?

you also have no idea if the scheme will be better, it could be better, or......it could be worse for the running game as you have a rookie OC who could end up terrible.

enough of the puke orange koolaid, the season is about to start and thus reality will soon start to set in.
    He’s had good defenses and not so good defenses
    But so has rivers
    But boil it down

I would rather take a average qb that rises to the occasion when his team makes the post

Then a reg season qb with top stats but who chokes in the post

And so would you, you just ain’t got the balls to admit it
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      But so has rivers
      But boil it down

I would rather take a average qb that rises to the occasion when his team makes the post

Lately, Flacco and Rivers are the same when it comes to the postseason. Flacco’s heyday was almost a decade ago when he almost lost to Kaepernick.
      Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-29-2019, 05:48 AM.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        Lately, Flacco and Rivers are the same when it comes to the postseason. Flacco’s heyday was almost a decade ago when he almost lost to Kaepernick.
        Wow “Kaepernick” almost as bad as ACTUALLY LOSING to career back up Nick Folles!!!
        Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-29-2019, 06:50 AM.

Comment

But so has rivers
          But boil it down

give rivers time in the pocket like brady gets and he will pick defenses apart. flacco had good pass protection in balt and he still sucked. rivers hasn't had "good" pass protection since i don't know when? you all blame rivers for not stepping up in the post but every single time he's running for his life and has no time to throw, the pats loss last year is just one example among many and he still played pretty good in that game overall.

I would argue that the OL issues over the years is a blunder by tom telesco and the front office. but you know nothing clowns only know stats, you wouldn't know what really is struggling about this team and at least i have the "balls" to admit that. you donko homers act like your team is flawless and that's hilarious!

but no, i would not take flacco over rivers in any scenario, that's idiotic.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            Wow “Kaepernick” almost as bad as ACTUALLY LOSING to career back up Nick Folles!!!
            Flacco has done nothing in the Super Bowl other than the year he beat Kaepernick. As far as Foles is concerned, he is NOT a career backup. Rather, he has started many games and is the starter for his current team. Without Edelman and Hightower, we were bound to lose to them. This is just another example of you not knowing football.
            Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-29-2019, 10:41 AM.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

give rivers time in the pocket like brady gets and he will pick defenses apart. flacco had good pass protection in balt and he still sucked. rivers hasn't had "good" pass protection since i don't know when? you all blame rivers for not stepping up in the post but every single time he's running for his life and has no time to throw, the pats loss last year is just one example among many and he still played pretty good in that game overall.

I would argue that the OL issues over the years is a blunder by tom telesco and the front office. but you know nothing clowns only know stats, you wouldn't know what really is struggling about this team and at least i have the "balls" to admit that. you donko homers act like your team is flawless and that's hilarious!

but no, i would not take flacco over rivers in any scenario, that's idiotic.

you give the worst qb in the game time in the pocket and they can pick defenses apart that's what separates the good ones from the bad ones...the ability to win even under pressure

but you used to argue rivers was one of the best qbs in the game under pressure
              https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...19#post3804319

not only that but i am willing to bet that rivers is one of the better QB's in the league in efficiency under pressure because i know i read an article like a year or two ago that listed him having a career QB rating over 90 when being blitzed.
              so which is it...is rivers one of the best qbs under pressure as you used to state...or does the pocket sloth need a few seconds of free time so he can win?

and no you don't admit it...you make excuses , from the wrong scheme for rivers, to no wrs, to worst special teams in history, to injuries...and now the reason you lost is because of the oline??
              Last edited by arapaho; 08-29-2019, 10:28 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Flacco has done nothing in the Super Bowl other than the year he beat Kaepernick. As far as Foles is concerned, he is NOT a career backup. Rather, he has started many games and is the starter for his current team. Without Edelman and Hightower, we were bound to lose to them. This is just another example of you not knowing football.
                Who did Flacco beat in the playoffs on the way to winning the Superbowl?

Luck, Peyton and Brady..... yawn
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Who did Flacco beat in the playoffs on the way to winning the Superbowl?

Luck, Peyton and Brady..... yawn
                  Keep up, Miller. I said he hasn’t done anything LATELY. That was almost a decade ago.

Comment

Just to clarify, Malcolm Butler being benched had nothing to do with it or you’re just really that high on Folles?

Comment

you give the worst qb in the game time in the pocket and they can pick defenses apart. that's what separates the good ones from the bad ones...the ability to win even under pressure

but you used to argue rivers was one of the best qbs in the game under pressure

so which is it...is rivers one of the best qbs under pressure as you used to state...or does the pocket sloth need a few seconds of free time so he can win?

I used to say and i still am. lol

tom brady can't move around well either but he gets good protection. not saying rives would be tom brady if he had that kind of protection but rivers has had garbage pass protection most of his career, if you want to disagree with that then do your research and list seasons where he had good pass protection based on the data you find, not just biased bull crap hyperbole.

and no you don't admit it...you make excuses , from the wrong scheme for rivers, to no wrs, to worst special teams in history, to injuries...and now the reason you lost is because of the oline??
                      i'm sitting here saying how concerned i am about the OL and you call that excuse making lol absolutely amazing stuff right there!
                      sigpic

Comment

I used to say and i still am. lol

tom brady can't move around well either but he gets good protection. not saying rives would be tom brady if he had that kind of protection but rivers has had garbage pass protection most of his career, if you want to disagree with that then do your research and list seasons where he had good pass protection based on the data you find, not just biased bull crap hyperbole.

i'm sitting here saying how concerned i am about the OL and you call that excuse making lol absolutely amazing stuff right there!
                        So, are you saying that during his career, if every one of Rivers offensive teammates executed their position responsibilities to a high degree with minimal mistakes that would in effect create superb pass protection thus reducing the pressure on Rivers would equate to Rivers winning 1, 2, 3 super bowls as a Charger but not having quite as much success as Brady, but almost? Or would it be safe to say you think if Rivers had been the Patsy's QB going back to 2002, Rivers and his QB skills might have afforded him "the same amount" of super bowl rings as Brady? Yes, no, maybe?

In general, who's QB skills (passing, running, assessing defenses before and after the play begins, ability to track and know where the backs and receivers are, reacting to pressure in the pocket, interceptions and overall QB thinking and self confidence) are best when compared to each other over the past 15 years? Rivers or Brady? Remember, we're talking QB skills.
                        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                          So, are you saying that during his career, if every one of Rivers offensive teammates executed their position responsibilities to a high degree with minimal mistakes that would in effect create superb pass protection thus reducing the pressure on Rivers would equate to Rivers winning 1, 2, 3 super bowls as a Charger but not having quite as much success as Brady, but almost? Or would it be safe to say you think if Rivers had been the Patsy's QB going back to 2002, Rivers and his QB skills might have afforded him "the same amount" of super bowl rings as Brady? Yes, no, maybe?

In general, who's QB skills (passing, running, assessing defenses before and after the play begins, ability to track and know where the backs and receivers are, reacting to pressure in the pocket, interceptions and overall QB thinking and self confidence) are best when compared to each other over the past 15 years? Rivers or Brady? Remember, we're talking QB skills.
                          to condense it

he's saying when he is bragging up rivers he pulls out his best qb under pressure stats that show rivers is so great under pressure

however when defending rivers continually failing in the post season and big games...he is blaming the o line for not giving rivers a completely clean pocket without having to worry about pressure... you know like successful qbs have
                          sigpic

Comment

• Brady won a Super Bowl in 2004 season and didn’t win another until 2014 season.

BTW: Brady with some help from Edelman’s arm put dueled Flacco in a 34-31 divisional game.
                            Flacco threw 4 tds but hard to win when your defense allows 34.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              Just to clarify, Malcolm Butler being benched had nothing to do with it or you’re just really that high on Folles?
                              The Edelman and Hightower injuries were far more significant in that loss

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                                Brady won a Super Bowl in 2004 season and didn’t win another until 2014 season.

BTW: Brady with some help from Edelman’s arm put dueled Flacco in a 34-31 divisional game.
                                Flacco threw 4 tds but hard to win when your defense allows 34.
                                But he won another one after 2004, didn't he? In fact he won 3 and went to 6 more super bowls...on the other hand, Flacco hasn't done squat since 2012. And Flacco had a chance to win the 2014 playoff game against NE but he threw a pick to Duron Harmon at the end. The Ravens had 2 fourteen point leads and they choked, led by your very own Joe Flacco.

Comment

Working...
                                X