Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bold Prediction: Denver in Postseason!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    But he won another one after 2004, didn't he? In fact he won 3 and went to 6 more super bowls...on the other hand, Flacco hasn't done squat since 2012. And Flacco had a chance to win the 2014 playoff game against NE but he threw a pick to Duron Harmon at the end. The Ravens had 2 fourteen point leads and they choked, led by your very own Joe Flacco.
    Has it been 10 years? Nope only six!
    Flacco was aggressive and got Picked trying to win the game, it happens Brady threw a pick the following year on a 2 or conversion to tie the game
    Regardless just shows how clueless you are, Flacco after winning the Super Bowl beat Big Ben and was a play away from upsetting New England ( threw 4 tds)
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Flacco was aggressive and got Picked trying to win the game, it happens Brady threw a pick the following year on a 2 or conversion to tie the game
      Regardless just shows how clueless you are, Flacco after winning the Super Bowl beat Big Ben and was a play away from upsetting New England ( threw 4 tds)
      He's just a hater because in reality he's truly afraid of what Flacco can do to his team now that he's apart of Denver's elite franchise!

Comment

You are missing the point that FLacco hasn't done ANYTHING since Harmon picked him in the 2014 AFCDG...and Brady may have thrown a pick against Denver but he won 2 super bowls after that...so the comparison between Flacco and Brady is laughable.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          He's just a hater because in reality he's truly afraid of what Flacco can do to his team now that he's apart of Denver's elite franchise!
          Denver is not an elite franchise. The elite franchises are:

1. NE
          2. SF
          3. Pitt
          4. Dallas
          5. Green Bay

The second tier franchises are:

6. Giants
          7. Oakland
          8. Washington
          9. Denver
          10. Miami

Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Playoffs playoffs haaaaaaaaa. I think the doncos cattle on this message board should hope just to be .500 this season. That would be a big improvement over the last few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Three peat View Post
              Playoffs playoffs haaaaaaaaa. I think the doncos cattle on this message board should hope just to be .500 this season. That would be a big improvement over the last few years.
              Do define "last few years" DDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPP
              sigpic

Comment

• Pats just traded CB Duke Dawson to Denver lol. And Bill threw in a 7th rounder just to get rid of him. Good luck with him, Broncos fans...
                Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-30-2019, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Pats just traded CB Duke Dawson to Denver lol. And Bill threw in a 7th rounder just to get rid of him. Good luck with him, Broncos fans...
                  Didn’t you guys use a second rd pick to get him last year ?
                  So elway traded a 6th rd pick and got a 2nd rd player and a 7th.....
                  You guys got Elway lol!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Didn’t you guys use a second rd pick to get him last year ?
                    So elway traded a 6th rd pick and got a 2nd rd player and a 7th.....
                    You guys got Elway lol!!!!!
                    More like Bill getting rid of garbage (that he picked, admittedly)

Comment

• Yes he did, Dawson was going to get released anyway. Couldn’t beat out not one but two free agents cb.

Comment

• I thhhhhhhhhink youuuuuuuuuuuuu. Understannnnnnnd Spaaaaaaaaaaaaarkkkkkkkkkieeeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                          I thhhhhhhhhink youuuuuuuuuuuuu. Understannnnnnnd Spaaaaaaaaaaaaarkkkkkkkkkieeeeeeee
                          I understand that all the land on earth is surrounded by water, how I know this is this one time at band camp, well I wasn't in band camp I was faking it to get to this chick, anyhoooo there I was, staring down at the biggest slope I ever skied down, they called it the bunny hill for some reason
                          well me and my bro bobby McGee, were in line and guess who walked up...that's right Emilio Estevez ...my bro was like

EMILIOOOOOO , EMILIOOOO

good times bro good times
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                            I understand that all the land on earth is surrounded by water, how I know this is this one time at band camp, well I wasn't in band camp I was faking it to get to this chick, anyhoooo there I was, staring down at the biggest slope I ever skied down, they called it the bunny hill for some reason
                            well me and my bro bobby McGee, were in line and guess who walked up...that's right Emilio Estevez ...my bro was like

EMILIOOOOOO , EMILIOOOO

I agree 100% Brooooooooooo.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Denver is not an elite franchise. The elite franchises are:

1. NE
                              2. SF
                              3. Pitt
                              4. Dallas
                              5. Green Bay

The second tier franchises are:

6. Giants
                              7. Oakland
                              8. Washington
                              9. Denver
                              10. Miami

Please elaborate Professor TimmyB12, what actual criteria defines the dictionary definition of "elite" regarding any NFL team.

Is it based on team history or the last 5-10 years? What is the criteria?
                              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post

EMILIOOOOOO , EMILIOOOO

Bro

There’s a moon in the sky and they call it the moon I heard that from the philosopher Fred Schneider.

Comment

Working...
                                X