Raiders Trash Manitoba Bisons Dressing Room Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders Trash Manitoba Bisons Dressing Room Logo

Broncos fan from Calgary(yes, that's in Alberta) :thumb: Posting here for all my Raider Fan buddies (Cough Cough)

Soooooo watching the Canadian College Game ([email protected]) on TV tonight... They showed how the Raiders spiked up the Manitoba(Winnipeg) Bison's Dressing Room Floor logo... :/
    Last edited by stvfishy; 08-31-2019, 04:59 PM.

Originally posted by stvfishy View Post
    Broncos fan from Calgary(yes, that's in Alberta) :thumb: Posting here for all my Raider Fan buddies (Cough Cough)

Soooooo watching the Canadian College Game ([email protected]) on TV tonight... They showed how the Raiders spiked up the Manitoba(Winnipeg) Bison's Dressing Room Floor logo... :/
    Have any pictures?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stvfishy View Post

When have the Raiders ever projected any type of class? Pretty much never!
      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Have any pictures?
        Got a really Bad Cell Flick 90Meg I can....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCE9nbHDnp4

bad audio-->shows game time in Canada West [email protected] broadcast
        Last edited by Peanut; 09-04-2019, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Haha he wants Gruden to shell Out for the repairs himself. I guess you could hold him accountable as well since he’s the leader of the team and they should’ve known better because that right there just looks like a complete lack of respect.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X