Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Literally NOBODY thinks Denver has a chance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    wake me up when the greatest most well rounded team wins something
    wake me up when you don't put words in my mouth in order to run smack.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Chubb fits Fangios style but we’re finding out that miller does not. He’s not happy at all and who knows where it’ll take him or this team but I’m willing to bet that it goes the Aqib Talib Route.

If so I’d hope that Broncos are fair to him and send him somewhere where he’d make a huge difference while being utilized properly.

The LA Rams would be a good fit because of Wade Philips and Aaron Donald!
      so if that's true, how come elway didn't think of that when hiring him? you would think that it would be important to make sure your best player fits the system you're about to install

unless, they already were planning to move on from miller soon anyways?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ough-cleveland

even the raiders got 3 votes

yeah, stay optimistic donk fans! some of you are delusional as hell with your opinions and you know who you are.
        Literally NOBODY thinks the chargette neutlers have any neuts! NOBODY! lol

Gaze neuty neuty, feast your neutless eyes on the Bronco Jewelry

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Now go on about your neuty way roflmao
        sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

wake me up when you don't put words in my mouth in order to run smack.
          Wake me up when your not a whiny drama queen who is butthurt because his team has never won diddly
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Tellway View Post
            Literally NOBODY thinks the chargette neutlers have any neuts! NOBODY! lol

Gaze neuty neuty, feast your neutless eyes on the Bronco Jewelry

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Now go on about your neuty way roflmao
            Tellway, you crack me up! You literally post just to troll the Charger fanboys.
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-27-2019, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Wake me up when your not a whiny drama queen who is butthurt because his team has never won diddly
              literally has nothing to do with anything that's being discussed. you have nothing left to bring to the table, all you can do is pretend i say things i never did and assume that just because lynn went 0-4 as a rookie head coach then turned it around fast, that must mean VF will too.

if that's all you got, you may as well just resort to just trophy polish smack like everyone else.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                Tellway, you crack me up! You literally post just to troll the Charger fanboys.
                thing is it literally has no impact here, it just makes the broncos "fanboys" feel better.

i wonder who trollway actually is? that can't be his only account here
                sigpic

Comment

thing is it literally has no impact here, it just makes the broncos "fanboys" feel better.

i wonder who trollway actually is? that can't be his only account here
                  I wouldn’t know but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy the random out of the blue post though.

Comment

I seen a play where von Miller was playing MLB

That is your defensive “genius”?
                    Mr. English professor, again your English sucks, it's I'VE SEEN or I SAW, not I SEEN....are you a hillbilly baph?
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                      Mr. English professor, again your English sucks, it's I'VE SEEN or I SAW, not I SEEN....are you a hillbilly baph?
                      Hey look, it’s mr. my grammar smack is awesome!

Do you not understand how pathetic that is?

How embarrassing for you.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Could you imagine if I just ran grammar smack and ignored my team sucking?

How do you broncos fans not call out that weak ass smack?
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey whazz, you better call the grammar police on Arapaho!
                          sigpic

Comment

so if that's true, how come elway didn't think of that when hiring him? you would think that it would be important to make sure your best player fits the system you're about to install

unless, they already were planning to move on from miller soon anyways?
                            Honestly after seeing what happened with CHJ this past spring and while considering Vons high salary, it may be an option they’re considering.

I don’t like it but like I’ve said many times, I’m a fan of the team first. Whatever is best for the Broncos in the long run!

Comment

Hey whazz, you better call the grammar police on Arapaho!

Snitches get stitches or something
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Snitches get stitches or something
                                Lol hey, if I’m going to be in trouble with the grammar police I’m taking you down with me!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X