Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CP Bet: How many games does Antonio Brown play for the Raiders in 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP Bet: How many games does Antonio Brown play for the Raiders in 2019.

Post your predictions and get your popcorn ready.
    88.89%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    11.11%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    16+
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Yes I said 16 +

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      Yes I said 16 +
      love the optimism!!!

I voted 0
      sigpic
      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

That boy is about to be cut loose once the team lawyers figure a way to do it (before Saturday) then AB will lose another arbitration hearing

Actually in all seriousness, the raiders and the NFL should realize that AB needs help and do what ever they can to help this guy. If not so much for him but maybe for his two little ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

That boy is about to be cut loose once the team lawyers figure a way to do it (before Saturday) then AB will lose another arbitration hearing

Actually in all seriousness, the raiders and the NFL should realize that AB needs help and do what ever they can to help this guy. If not so much for him but maybe for his two little ones.
          He's a female dog.

Just shut up and play.

Is it pride? Is it for attention on social media? I don't get it.

What a baby.

Comment

He's a female dog.

Just shut up and play.

Is it pride? Is it for attention on social media? I don't get it.

What a baby.
            Uh I thought that meant I was playing! Dont tempt me devil...

I’m about to up the stakes for Monday nights game, hows about on top of the CP bet we as in an avatar bet as well.

Same stipulations just tossing in the avatar thing

Comment

Uh I thought that meant I was playing! Dont tempt me devil...

I’m about to up the stakes for Monday nights game, hows about on top of the CP bet we as in an avatar bet as well.

Same stipulations just tossing in the avatar thing
              lol Sam, I was talking to Antonio Brown.

But if you still want to up the stakes NOW of all times, then you're on.

Comment

i like how the poll closes after the season ends....makes it easier for me to vote for the correct answer :lol:
                Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
                  i like how the poll closes after the season ends....makes it easier for me to vote for the correct answer :lol:
                  Nope, I'm screenshotting everything here after the Raiders season ends or when Brown is off the team.

Comment

AB is done in Oakland, Unless mike Mayock becomes a sacrificial lamb.

My opinion - the Raiders deserve this. You can’t trade for AB, knowing what he is and then get angry he’s acting like he always has. Geography doesn’t change crazy.

With that said, Oakland still beats The offense challenged Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                      AB is done in Oakland, Unless mike Mayock becomes a sacrificial lamb.

My opinion - the Raiders deserve this. You can’t trade for AB, knowing what he is and then get angry he’s acting like he always has. Geography doesn’t change crazy.

With that said, Oakland still beats The offense challenged Broncos.
                      So you are going to play along as well right.

AB doesn’t play a down in Oakland is basically what you’re saying so hop on and give the devil his due. Lol

Comment

lol Sam, I was talking to Antonio Brown.

But if you still want to up the stakes NOW of all times, then you're on.
                        Na dude I’m just talking avatars, Depending on the amount of sacks that Carr takes that we originally agreed upon, the loser has to wear an asinine/degrading avatar for let’s say six weeks or you want to go longer?

Of course that avatar has to be within the code of conduct so we can keep it clean.

Comment

Na dude I’m just talking avatars, Depending on the amount of sacks that Carr takes that we originally agreed upon, the loser has to wear an asinine/degrading avatar for let’s say six weeks or you want to go longer?

Of course that avatar has to be within the code of conduct so we can keep it clean.
                          -----Deal!

Comment

welp i was wrong.....just need an apology and all is right with the raiders apparently.

sigpic
                            BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                              welp i was wrong.....just need an apology and all is right with the raiders apparently.

Hahahahaha I don’t think realized that there were 29 million reasons he should apologize before Saturday until Drew Rosenhaus got to him LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X