X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obi-groo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Fitzpatrick to Pittsburg was music to my ears. I feared KC would grab him.
    I hear they were trying. What's weird is the Steelers still got him after losing their QB. I would think they would want to keep their draft picks.

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    Fitzpatrick to Pittsburg was music to my ears. I feared KC would grab him.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Since it's easy, I'll raise you an avatar.

whatever you like

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    they view me an the enemy, as i do them. plenty of "trolling" going on here by broncos fans as well, it's a part of the game.

as far as a sig bet goes, sure why not? that's an easy bet for me (even though its in Oakland) and the sig bets i have going currently are for the off season.

so we could do a sig bet until our teams meet the second time on the 22nd?
    Since it's easy, I'll raise you an avatar.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    I never call you troll since naturally this isn't my team's forum. That's how everyone else views you. Just as it's not trolling when reminding Chargers fans that they haven't done anything with Rivers except pile on all-time stats and fail with golden opportunities in their hands.

Same goes for Chiefs fans but that could end soon.

As for you and I, we're now at this stage where we need to do a sig bet. How many do you have? You asked when was the last time the Raiders beat the Chargers. I'm saying it's the next game, which is primetime on Nov 7. Name your stakes.
    they view me an the enemy, as i do them. plenty of "trolling" going on here by broncos fans as well, it's a part of the game.

as far as a sig bet goes, sure why not? that's an easy bet for me (even though its in Oakland) and the sig bets i have going currently are for the off season.

so we could do a sig bet until our teams meet the second time on the 22nd?

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    I have said the chiefs are the team to beat in the division for a couple years now.

People love to cry troll when I am here talking smack. By the way, is it even trolling to suggest that the raiders have been a laughing stock for the last 15+ years? It’s pretty much common knowledge at this point.
    I never call you troll since naturally this isn't my team's forum. That's how everyone else views you. Just as it's not trolling when reminding Chargers fans that they haven't done anything with Rivers except pile on all-time stats and fail with golden opportunities in their hands.

Same goes for Chiefs fans but that could end soon.

As for you and I, we're now at this stage where we need to do a sig bet. How many do you have? You asked when was the last time the Raiders beat the Chargers. I'm saying it's the next game, which is primetime on Nov 7. Name your stakes.
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 09-16-2019, 11:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
    Anyone can go down any week but aside from that.....things still can get worse for Chargers fans. I mean....you play the Dolphins in two weeks!
    OUCH! That has to sting a little in the butt right baph!

I know you're response: "The donks suck at 0-2 but the Chargers suck less at 1-1 and therefore I win because I'm me!

Did I nail it!

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    replied
    It can only get better for chargers fans, unless rivers is next to go down.
    Anyone can go down any week but aside from that.....things still can get worse for Chargers fans. I mean....you play the Dolphins in two weeks!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Well I don't think Baph does that exactly...but if he were honest he would tell everyone how superior the Chiefs are to everyone else...including his Chargers.
    I have said the chiefs are the team to beat in the division for a couple years now.

People love to cry troll when I am here talking smack. By the way, is it even trolling to suggest that the raiders have been a laughing stock for the last 15+ years? It’s pretty much common knowledge at this point.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Hopefully Rivers stays up and keeps throwing picks when the game is on the line.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Good morning. It was a great day in the AFC West yesterday....which is why I expect it to be fairly quiet around here today...except for maybe some complaints about the refs.

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    replied

Do what Baph does and tell the forum every day why the Chiefs are supreme or why everyone else sucks.
    Well I don't think Baph does that exactly...but if he were honest he would tell everyone how superior the Chiefs are to everyone else...including his Chargers.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Good morning, obi. Nice win yesterday. Kudos. My Raiders aren't ready for the REAL Primetine yet. No surprise.

And yes this place is quiet when the usual home teams lose.

But if you want some noise, all you have to do is antagonize the masses to flush them/us out. Do what Baph does and tell the forum every day why the Chiefs are supreme or why everyone else sucks. I know that's not your style but it wouldn't hurt this forum to have a troll of a difference color every thrice in a while.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-16-2019, 08:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Good morning. It was a great day in the AFC West yesterday....which is why I expect it to be fairly quiet around here today...except for maybe some complaints about the refs.
    Good morning, obi. Nice win yesterday. Kudos. My Raiders aren't ready for the REAL Primetine yet. No surprise.

And yes this place is quiet when the usual home teams lose.

But if you want some noise, all you have to do is antagonize the masses to flush them/us out. Do what Baph does and tell the forum every day why the Chiefs are supreme or why everyone else sucks. I know that's not your style but it wouldn't hurt this forum to have a troll of a difference color every thrice in a while.

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    The 1st quarter had me questioning if I remembered last year correctly but that was soon put to rest. I am not thinking of December 8 yet. This Sunday vs the Ravens is going to be a huge challenge. After that....believe it or not...I am concerned about October 17. I heard a stat. The last 3 games the Chiefs lost vs the AFC West all were Thursday night games.
    Oh, I have no expectations that the Chiefs and Pats will be undefeated on 8 December - that’ll be at the end of a tough 4 week schedule for the Pats. But I think it’ll be a great contest.

Any given Sunday, but I don’t see Baltimore as a threat to KC. Yes, they’ve played well the first 2 weeks, but the competition has been questionable. I’ll need to see them get a signature win before I’m a believer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X