• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dizzolve
    Orange Rush
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    He is a very good player, and I'm still upset it didn't work out. But Brown probably won't play again this season. At any moment he could get suspended and is a major headache.
    Brown is dumb. He's talented at running fast and catching a football, but he's really just one stupid human. Add to that the arrogance and it's pathetic. It's funny to me the Pats couldn't see how this could fail
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• 58Miller
      Football Immortal
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      Brown is dumb. He's talented at running fast and catching a football, but he's really just one stupid human. Add to that the arrogance and it's pathetic. It's funny to me the Pats couldn't see how this could fail
      Desperate move by a team who knows dee fords mistake is the only reason they beat KC last year! It’s an arms race a they know KC has more firepower.
      sigpic

Comment

• TommyBrady12
        Practice Squad
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Desperate move by a team who knows dee fords mistake is the only reason they beat KC last year! It’s an arms race a they know KC has more firepower.
        Was Dee Ford fhe reason why NE beat KC during the regular season too last year?
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• 58Miller
          Football Immortal
          • Jul 2013

Was Dee Ford fhe reason why NE beat KC during the regular season too last year?
          I don’t know was he offsides when Brady threw a pick in that game too?
          Lol!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

• welderhead
            Captain
            • Sep 2003

The Patriot Way. I think it's patented now but I don't want any of it. They've tried everything short of North Korean doctors.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
              Practice Squad
              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              They take chances on misfits more than other team. Sometime it works, sometimes it doesn't. Here, they lost 150K so it was worth the risk.
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                Practice Squad
                • Jan 2014

Lol!!!!!
                Yeah keep making fun of a team that was in the AFC championship while your team was picking in the top 10 again....

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                  Practice Squad
                  • Jan 2014

Lol!!!!!
                  Brady is 47th all time in interceptions, while your boys Elway and Manning are way up on the list

1. Brett Favre (336), 2. George Blanda (277), 3. John Hadl (268), 4. Vinny Testaverde (267), 5. Fran Tarkenton (266),

Comment

• jazzbodog
                    Football Immortal
                    • Aug 2007

He is a very good player, and I'm still upset it didn't work out. But Brown probably won't play again this season. At any moment he could get suspended and is a major headache.
                    He's actually a great player! Which begs the question...when are famous MEN who have incredible abilities and have achieved amazing success be it in sports, real estate, film/television, etc.and jeopardize all of it because of in most cases....unacceptable sexual behavior....that they knew was inappropriate, wrong, shameful, stupid and worst of all...illegal when they were doing it!

They all have tons of money...why not indulge in the numerous high end smoking hot prostitutes that are out there and then ensure your body guards and personal errand boys are discrete about the arrangements!
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                      Practice Squad
                      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                      He's actually a great player! Which begs the question...when are famous MEN who have incredible abilities and have achieved amazing success be it in sports, real estate, film/television, etc.and jeopardize all of it because of in most cases....unacceptable sexual behavior....that they knew was inappropriate, wrong, shameful, stupid and worst of all...illegal when they were doing it!

They all have tons of money...why not indulge in the numerous high end smoking hot prostitutes that are out there and then ensure your body guards and personal errand boys are discrete about the arrangements!
                      I think he's suffering from CTE to be honest. He was never the same mentally (people say) after Burfict hit him in the head a few years ago. Have we ever seen Brown behave so weirdly in the past? This is a guy that was cut from the best franchise of the past 2 decades and lost $30 million dollars because of his behavior and is acting like it's a Sunday afternoon? The guy is giving away his touchdown ball from last week after his release and told Brady "Thanks Tom, it was fun." Most people would be upset they were cut. It's as if this guy thinks his next job in the NFL is around the corner...

Comment

• Spice 1
                        Football Immortal
                        • Sep 2004

I think he's suffering from CTE to be honest. He was never the same mentally (people say) after Burfict hit him in the head a few years ago. Have we ever seen Brown behave so weirdly in the past? This is a guy that was cut from the best franchise of the past 2 decades and lost $30 million dollars because of his behavior and is acting like it's a Sunday afternoon? The guy is giving away his touchdown ball from last week after his release and told Brady "Thanks Tom, it was fun." Most people would be upset they were cut. It's as if this guy thinks his next job in the NFL is around the corner...
                        It's possible, but a slippery slope. Everybody has an excuse for their behavior these days. The Patriots organization hasn't been the model of class lately, but at least they had the integrity to cut this guy.

Comment

Working...
                        X