X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    Questionable? Where there was no questionable at all

It was a blown call that gave the bears an extra 15 yards
    you simply cannot say that about judgement calls dude. you can argue it was a bad call but like i said, ive seen worse than that get called. ive seen ingram get a sack on your QB and get flagged for a totally clean hit. i'm sure you had no issue with that though and if i said something you would call me excuse maker.

a blown call would be.....i don't know, perhaps blowing a play dead that was not supposed to be blown dead?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      you simply cannot say that about judgement calls dude. you can argue it was a bad call but like i said, ive seen worse than that get called. ive seen ingram get a sack on your QB and get flagged for a totally clean hit. i'm sure you had no issue with that though and if i said something you would call me excuse maker.

a blown call would be.....i don't know, perhaps blowing a play dead that was not supposed to be blown dead?
      Or not blowing a play dead when the tackle takes off before the ball is snapped, and everybody stops while Rivers throws a touchdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
        Or not blowing a play dead when the tackle takes off before the ball is snapped, and everybody stops while Rivers throws a touchdown.
        To baph that's different when it benefits the Chargers!
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
        X