Everybody Calling For Elway’s Head!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    Baph is proud of his well rounded VW bus...but I think he confuses the backfiring for fireworks.
    Proud? No, it’s pathetic. Why don’t you ask Arapaho why he’s proud the broncos are 5-9 and in third place?

He’s the only one running mouth like his team doesn’t suck. Well him and 58miller of course.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      Proud? No, it’s pathetic. Why don’t you ask Arapaho why he’s proud the broncos are 5-9 and in third place?

He’s the only one running mouth like his team doesn’t suck. Well him and 58miller of course.
      Why don’t you waaaa waaa sob sob Arapaho waaaaaa waaaaaa sob sob sob

Big meanie waaaa waaaaaaaa

Really that’s all I see
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post

Really that’s all I see
        that's what you see in order to ignore the truth? you made a smack thread bragging about being in third place........nuff said

losers mentality at it's worst.
        sigpic

Comment

that's what you see in order to ignore the truth? you made a smack thread bragging about being in third place........nuff said

losers mentality at it's worst.
          Poor bap... the worst team in the west
          sigpic

Comment

Really that’s all I see
            That's what all of us see! Because "waaaa waaa sob sob every Bronco fan waaaaaa waaaaaa sob sob sob" is all that ever comes out of his mouth.

Hilariously Pathetic! I think I just created a new "oxymoron".
            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Poor bap... the worst team in the west
              Yep!

It's safe for the Sparkler fans to declare "in the hunt for the basement" is over. Sole ownership!
              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

ahem...the broncos are 6-9

you can try to candy butt it all you want, make things up, sound desperate and weak ...Arapaho isn't proud to be 6-9

im happy that we have a qb, that the youngest offense in the league can only grow together and improve, and that when we get guys back next year this defense will be a force

and what else makes me t happy...is all your boasting...all your bragging and bravado about how great and talented the bolts are...all your condemnation of the broncos team, GM, coaches and talent

your back at home in the basement...for the third time in the last 5 years

FYI...maybe you just aint as talented as you think

Last edited by arapaho; 12-23-2019, 08:36 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X