Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO....at what point can we say the AFC West is over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Three peat View Post
    Haaaaaaaaaaa look at Wild ME trying to change the subject, doesn’tchange the facts that u have been caught fibbing again
    Fibbing on what, the levels of stupidity from a pansy fan?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-04-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• I think it's safe to call the AFC West over for Denver
      when we lose 7 games. So week 7.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Fibbing on what, the levels of stupidity from a pansy fan?
        Ok but your still be known as a LIAR

Comment

Ok but your still be known as a LIAR
          Lying over what?

Comment

Hey wizzdog can you tell me more about your knowledge of the town of Foxboro home of the New England Patriots. The last bit of info you dug up from the internet was highly entertaining.
            Hey Third Peat Moss...."slithering out of the bog" to slime up the Bronco smack forum...again!
            I'm always glad to "dig up info" to teach the less fortunate about their own surroundings!

You're welcome! :thumb:

Never been to the home of the "Cheating Pansy's".
            While I am an American History buff and the Boston area, including FOX BO RO as in FOX BO (bow tie) RO (row your boat), FOXBOWROW would be fun to visit but I'll never go because if I did, it would be overwhelmingly sickening to see all of the lame, annoying and absurd Pansy crap plastered everywhere throughout the city....yuk...how gross!
            Last edited by jazzbodog; 10-04-2019, 02:08 PM.
            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              In other words, you have no response to why you look foolish.

Not really. This is like the 100th time he tried to correct someone's grammar or word usage and he ends up failing.
              First off, I think Freyaka was smacking me...I think it was sarcasm...

Well TB_Half Dozen, it's actually much closer to the 10,000th time (accuracy counts just like proper English counts) due to the numerous bankrupt Pansy and Sparkler dumb bells that live in this forum. Catch up dude!
              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

In other words, you have no response to why you look foolish.

Not really. This is like the 100th time he tried to correct someone's grammar or word usage and he ends up failing.
                Well, I'm not the foolish one, you are! And how can I be failing when I'm just pointing out to the Pansy and Sparkler kids when they mangle the English language and expect to be taken seriously! That's called SUCCESS! :thumb:
                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                  First off, I think Freyaka was smacking me...I think it was sarcasm...

Well TB_Half Dozen, it's actually much closer to the 10,000th time (accuracy counts just like proper English counts) due to the numerous bankrupt Pansy and Sparkler dumb bells that live in this forum. Catch up dude!
                  So you admit you were wrong, not 100 times, but 10000 times? Sure, whatever works...
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

So you admit you were wrong, not 100 times, but 10000 times? Sure, whatever works...
                    You really are truly and horribly lacking common sense, aka intelligence! No, No, No, I'm not admitting I was wrong, I was stating he was smacking me, and obviously...I DON"T CARE! I get smacked by you Pansy and Dolt fans all the time! DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK CARE!
                    MEANS ABSOLUTELY 100% NOTHING TO ME! You're a shallow nobody Pansy fan!

Good grief little boy, you totally suck at smack because your ability to comprehend simple communication as a human being is offensive to the point of being hysterically laughable! If your parents were aware of your posts in this forum, they would be thinking..."we didn't raise this child this way who apparently thinks this stupid behavior is acceptable to mankind! We are totally ashamed! We deeply apologize to all Denver Bronco fans! Please forgive our sons warped and demented thinking! He is incapable of understanding basic ANYTHING! Truly a sad element in our family. So sorry!
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                      You really are truly and horribly lacking common sense, aka intelligence! No, No, No, I'm not admitting I was wrong, I was stating he was smacking me, and obviously...I DON"T CARE! I get smacked by you Pansy and Dolt fans all the time! DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK CARE!
                      MEANS ABSOLUTELY 100% NOTHING TO ME! You're a shallow nobody Pansy fan!

Good grief little boy, you totally suck at smack because your ability to comprehend simple communication as a human being is offensive to the point of being hysterically laughable! If your parents were aware of your posts in this forum, they would be thinking..."we didn't raise this child this way who apparently thinks this stupid behavior is acceptable to mankind! We are totally ashamed! We deeply apologize to all Denver Bronco fans! Please forgive our sons warped and demented thinking! He is incapable of understanding basic ANYTHING! Truly a sad element in our family. So sorry!
                      Obviously you didn't get what I was doing. Clearly you lack reading comprehension skills. Otherwise, you wouldn't have admitted to being wrong 10000 times.
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• The fact that no one is talking about the AFC West race 13 pages into this thread suggests that everyone thinks it's over.

Comment

Obviously you didn't get what I was doing. Clearly you lack reading comprehension skills. Otherwise, you wouldn't have admitted to being wrong 10000 times.
                          How am I wrong little boy? NO, I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING, besides making a total fool of yourself!
                          Please explain....IN DETAIL...if you can, Mr. want to be Stephen A. Smith or Max Kellerman or Mike Greenberg or Albert Einstein!

Is it because you failed all of your English classes from 1st grade to whatever your last grade was before you dropped out or were kicked out so that makes it everybody's fault that you are severely ignorant and can't figure out how to adapt to basic English skills. SAD!

There are numerous inexpensive English courses on-line (even a dishwasher at Denny's can afford) to enhance your below 1st grade English skills.
                          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

The fact that no one is talking about the AFC West race 13 pages into this thread suggests that everyone thinks it's over.
                            Why do you care how many pages? If it is so unimportant, why are you here commenting minute by minute, day in and day out?
                            Why aren't you wallowing in the Pansy quagmire of cheating with all of your other low class Patsy fans in FOXBOWROW?
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• When Brady retires in probably 2-3 years, and BB will in all likelihood follow him, NE will be in exactly the same position as Denver post PM, then we will see how many fans NE really have and how much of a crowd they get into Foxboro during those rebuilding years.

Comment

The fact that no one is talking about the AFC West race 13 pages into this thread suggests that everyone thinks it's over.
                                Barring injuries the AFC is between KC and NE, that has been obvious since before week 1.

The only team who could beat one of those, although unlikely, is the Browns. On their day that D with MG can be dominant and if weapons such as Mayfield, Beckham, Landry, Chubb, and that TE have a day out then they can beat anyone.... although they will be on the road which makes it tougher.

Comment

Working...
                                X