Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO....at what point can we say the AFC West is over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss the days when smack was less childish.
    sigpic

Comment

• Whizzdog, you tried to troll and be funny but again your stupidity showed. I’m sorry for pointing it out in front your donkey brethren but honestly I would like the American historian to tell the board about your extensive historical knowledge of the town of foxboro with out using the internet.
      Last edited by Three peat; 10-05-2019, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Three peat View Post
        Also since 2000 guess what team has had the most players arrested a total of 49, I’ll give you a hint it’s not the Pats or Chiefs. Hmmmmmm I wonder who it is?

It’s the donkeys and the Vikings. Ii can’t believe it but it’s true. On this message board the donkeys are all angels and the pats are bad
        Pretty funny how all you donkeys fans who have been preaching the donkeys organization is prestine have ignored the fact above. Hmmmm I wonder why? Not only has your beloved organization been caught cheating, it also has had the most players on its roster that have been arrested since 2000. Let’s see how you donkey fans spin that.

Wild E I definitely want to hear how proud you are of that your beloved donkeys because you have told us over and over that the donkey organization has done it right over the yrs . Except that one time, that they were caught cheating.
        Last edited by Three peat; 10-05-2019, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Pretty funny how all you donkeys fans who have been preaching the donkeys organization is prestine have ignored the fact above. Hmmmm I wonder why? Not only has your beloved organization been caught cheating, it also has had the most players on its roster that have been arrested since 2000. Let’s see how you donkey fans spin that.

Wild E I definitely want to hear how proud you are of that your beloved donkeys because you have told us over and over that the donkey organization has done it right over the yrs . Except that one time, that they were caught cheating.
          Fake news
          sigpic

Comment

Are you going to be ok? I see you hanging by those straws you are holding onto.... They look pretty thin.

Sending thoughts and prayers your way for safety....
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
              Why do you care how many pages? If it is so unimportant, why are you here commenting minute by minute, day in and day out?
              Why aren't you wallowing in the Pansy quagmire of cheating with all of your other low class Patsy fans in FOXBOWROW?
              Did I say it was unimportant? I was just commenting that no one wants to talk about the AFC West race...likely because it is over.
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                Did I say it was unimportant? I was just commenting that no one wants to talk about the AFC West race...likely because it is over.
                We know we'll be lucky to win a game.... What else is there to talk about?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  We know we'll be lucky to win a game.... What else is there to talk about?
                  I don't know about Denver winning only one game, but the thread was stupid in the first place. It's kind of like one of those things that are obvious but you don't mention it. What happens if Mahomes gets hurt? Then suddenly the Chargers have a shot at winning the division. Obi whatever his name is should just focus on one game at a time.
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

I don't know about Denver winning only one game, but the thread was stupid in the first place. It's kind of like one of those things that are obvious but you don't mention it. What happens if Mahomes gets hurt? Then suddenly the Chargers have a shot at winning the division. Obi whatever his name is should just focus on one game at a time.
                    Who made you the forum moderator!

Six years as a Hall way monitor in junior high really went to your head.

You whine about obi starting a thread yet you support this garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      Who made you the forum moderator!

Six years as a Hall way monitor in junior high really went to your head.

You whine about obi starting a thread yet you support this garbage
                      6 Superbowls!

Everything else is part of rooting for an NFL team. Can’t help you if you don’t understand that simple fact.

It’s not smack - it’s willful ignorance to say otherwise. But hey, look who I’m talking too.
                      Last edited by Mainrnxile; 10-05-2019, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                        6 Superbowls!

Everything else is part of rooting for an NFL team. Can’t help you if you don’t understand that simple fact.

It’s not smack - it’s willful ignorance to say otherwise. But hey, look who I’m talking too.
                        Rooting for them signifies that you support everything they are involved with.

“It’s not smack” it’s fact!
                        “Can’t help you if you don’t understand that simple fact“...
                        But the again look WHO IM talking to.

I do hope in someones case that the apple does fall very far from the tree and you know the grand kids make better choices over their grand papis
                        Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-05-2019, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          I miss the days when smack was less childish.
                          Well those days are gone if they even existed and they will never return. How many days....I mean decades ago was that? I arrived here in 2006 and immediately noticed all of the childish smack (Sparkler baph) so I thought it was a requirement to smack as desired...including insults....and I admit I jumped right in! Why not? Posting here is just a comedic way to spend time avoiding house and yard work!
                          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            Rooting for them signifies that you support everything they are involved with.
                            This is as stupid a post I've seen around here. I guess you support all the criminals the Broncos have had - they've had the most arrests in NFL history, including 13 arrests for domestic violence. I guess you support that too since you are a Broncos fan, right?

Comment

Once again, you don't have a point!

With that kind of stupid logic what if Brady has a season ending injury and Belichick dies....then suddenly the Bills have a shot at winning the division.

Then the world would rejoice knowing the worst cheating franchise in NFL history is finished for many decades and you and the other Pansy flakes would disappear forever from this forum!
                              Last edited by jazzbodog; 10-05-2019, 06:44 PM.
                              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

This is as stupid a post I've seen around here. I guess you support all the criminals the Broncos have had - they've had the most arrests in NFL history, including 13 arrests for domestic violence. I guess you support that too since you are a Broncos fan, right?
                                Every scandal, all of the controversy, you guys have been here to defend.

Yeah PFM accidentally gave a woman a stink face. That was an accident but yes PFM was guilty and I’ve always said such but bringing that up in defense of Kraft supporting a modern day house of prostitution is a whole different story and doesn’t justify what kraft does however your always here to support him.

Comment

Working...
                                X