Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO....at what point can we say the AFC West is over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough day for the AFC West. KC & LAC happy to be on their couches this afternoon.

Comment

• Glad I didn't pay to see that crap show live, but I called it all week. The Jets are looking good now against average-bad teams.

Raiders aren't there yet. Still missing some key parts but at least the rookie class is looking fantastic for the most part.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        Glad I didn't pay to see that crap show live, but I called it all week. The Jets are looking good now against average-bad teams.

Raiders aren't there yet. Still missing some key parts but at least the rookie class is looking fantastic for the most part.
        the chargers made that raiders defense look like the 85 bears, it's like a really bad joke.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
          Tough day for the AFC West. KC & LAC happy to be on their couches this afternoon.
          Yep...The Raiders decided to give the Chiefs a little breathing room. This next game with them is still ultra important and I don't buy into the talk I am hearing about the Chiefs killing the Raiders in a blowout. I have seen this before. The team you are playing next gets blown away the week before by a team that is not that good and then comes in and gives you fits. I don't expect this to be easy. The Chiefs better be focused and not looking ahead at the Pats.

Comment

• well im fairly certain there isn't a team in the west that will actually contend when it matters
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              well im fairly certain there isn't a team in the west that will actually contend when it matters
              When the dictator is gone, there will be!

Keep your head up!
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-25-2019, 09:15 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                well im fairly certain there isn't a team in the west that will actually contend when it matters
                Despite their recent woes....I still think the Chiefs can make a run. If the injury situation keeps being a problem then maybe not....but I have hope they can get that under control. Curse the Madden curse!

Comment

• Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
                  Yep...The Raiders decided to give the Chiefs a little breathing room. This next game with them is still ultra important and I don't buy into the talk I am hearing about the Chiefs killing the Raiders in a blowout. I have seen this before. The team you are playing next gets blown away the week before by a team that is not that good and then comes in and gives you fits. I don't expect this to be easy. The Chiefs better be focused and not looking ahead at the Pats.
                  I think you’re right. You can throw out records when division rivals play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    This is all true but was it necessary? He didn’t have to demand that a 9-7 staff be dismissed, nor did he have to allow Wade to walk or as you guys say “allow VJ to allow Wade to walk”.

He didn’t have to be so hung up on an unproven VJ when Kyle Shanahan and Sean McVay we’re both out there. It is his job to understand were the potential lies with young up and coming coaches.

Everyone makes mistakes but Elways were just ludicrous especially with everyone else telling him so as he was doing it. He’s still doing it, last offseason Gary Kubiak said after the Joe Flacco trade “he’s got some balls to go that route”. John has had a lot of help but chooses to ignore and refuse it. Oh but wait, pointing this out just makes me an “Elway hater”.
                    See...... Again with topics that you have no proof over. If you do, please provide the proof of your statements. You might get more support on your OPINIONS of Elway if you would provide proof of all the internal happenings surrounding Elway.....
                    sigpic

Comment

• The winner of the AFC West is playing for the 4th seed in the AFC, so this thread really doesn't matter. Really, the AFC is Baltimore's to lose...
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                        The winner of the AFC West is playing for the 4th seed in the AFC, so this thread really doesn't matter. Really, the AFC is Baltimore's to lose...
                        Haha last nights game got you all discouraged?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          Haha last nights game got you all discouraged?
                          They are the best team in the AFC right now. I do think we have a good shot against them in January. The last game against them was close until Edelman fumbled it and Brady had a lazy INT. Really, they did most of their damage to us in the 1st quarter/early 2nd quarter. Other than that, the game was 20-20 the rest of the way.
                          Last edited by TommyBrady12; 11-26-2019, 07:52 AM.
                          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

They are the best team in the AFC right now. I do think we have a good shot against them in January. The last game against them was close until Edelman fumbled it and Brady had a lazy INT. Really, they did most of their damage to us in the 1st quarter/early 2nd quarter. Other than that, the game was 20-20 the rest of the way.
                            They look bad ass but it’ll only make New England look that much more elite with a victory come playoff time.

We’ve seen this before, the 2016 Atlanta Falcons and 2018 KC Chiefs and LA Rams. I’m not buying any of this modern day high powered offense crap until one of these teams wins a Lombardi trophy!
                            sigpic

Comment

They really are looking like the best in AFC. The Patriots play such a disciplined defense they have the best chance to stop Jackson, but what a nightmare that guy is going to be for a while.

With the way the Ravens can control so much clock with run game and short passing, I don't see the Chiefs beating them. It's hard to get into any kind of rythm against the Ravens at all, and the Chiefs desperately need that. I don't know who matches up well with them- possibly a team like the 9ers or Vikings with good run game as well as talented receiving options?

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                                They really are looking like the best in AFC. The Patriots play such a disciplined defense they have the best chance to stop Jackson, but what a nightmare that guy is going to be for a while.

With the way the Ravens can control so much clock with run game and short passing, I don't see the Chiefs beating them. It's hard to get into any kind of rythm against the Ravens at all, and the Chiefs desperately need that. I don't know who matches up well with them- possibly a team like the 9ers or Vikings with good run game as well as talented receiving options?
                                They are basically the KC Chiefs with better clock management.

I can’t imagine harbaugh on the sidelines thinking of chicken bacon and ranch during crucial clock management.
                                Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-26-2019, 08:41 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X