Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO....at what point can we say the AFC West is over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The Chiefs very well may take over before the Brady era is over. But that takes consistency and not just a one or two year thing. I don't think anyone will dominate the past 20 years like NE has.
    Well the chiefs owner would have to get in the commissioners back pocket on the same level as Robert Krack!

Goodell has two cracks back there

And now here comes main to tell me how much I suck.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-26-2019, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I don't think anyone will dominate the past 20 years like NE has.
      Well I don't think anyone will either...chiefly because the past 20 years are over. We can't change the past

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
        Well I don't think anyone will either...chiefly because the past 20 years are over. We can't change the past
        You know what I mean...
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
          You Pats fans still want us to believe Tom Brady of all people is taking "less money" from the organization known for using the NFL rule book as a list of suggestions?
          Estimates are between $60-100 mil thus far in his career.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bus...bargain-2018-7
          Last edited by Mainrnxile; 09-26-2019, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
            Estimates are between $60-100 mil thus far in his career.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bus...bargain-2018-7
            Payment structure is where the team draws the line?

Filming other teams, suspensions for deflating footballs, signing alleged sexual predators, but the NFL salary cap pay structure is sacred?

Yeah......I bet Tom Brady "took less".

Comment

Filming other teams, suspensions for deflating footballs, signing alleged sexual predators, but the NFL salary cap pay structure is sacred?

Says the fan of the team who got caught with salary cap violations...
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Says the fan of the team who got caught with salary cap violations...
                Same thing brady has been doing for years!

Comment

You forgot a mass murderer. Don’t forget Aaron Hernandez.

Comment

Everything eventually turns into an exclusive Patriots thread around here. This is about the AFC West...or it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
                      Everything eventually turns into an exclusive Patriots thread around here. This is about the AFC West...or it used to be.
                      It’s fun to come here and talk trash however there are really no rival fans in here other than you(Kc), Baph(LA), and D-Spawn(oak).

Other than you three, there’s literally 3 or 4 of them in every thread so the conversation always turns.

Those guys are like dumb n dumber on steroids and it’s fun to rattle them!
                      Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-27-2019, 06:43 AM.

Comment

All I said was to the Chiefs guy is not to assume they will just take over the top spot in the AFC once Brady and Belichick leave. Mahomes can be the best QB in the NFL, but has only won 1 playoff game so far, and his defense is average at best. Plus there is the Andy Reid factor...
                        Every young outstanding proven QB starts with their 1st playoff game and usually has many more playoff games with numerous victory's.

Like....Elway, Marino, Montana, Aikmen, Manning, etc. (Rivers doesn't count...choker deluxe in playoffs)

Are you suggesting Mahomes is not capable of achieving NFL greatness as other HOF quarterbacks did in their prime? It would be better to assume the Chiefs will take over the top spot in the NFL in the coming years once the cheating Patsy's crash and burn, and they will much sooner than later...so what other big threat is out there? Unknown....who?
                        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                          You forgot a mass murderer. Don’t forget Aaron Hernandez.
                          He makes an extremely valid point and you reply with that disgusting sarcasm!

I knew you were just like the rest but c-mon attempt to lecture my values as a human being again!

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                            Every young outstanding proven QB starts with their 1st playoff game and [B] usually /B] has many more playoff games with numerous victory's.

Like....Elway, Marino, Montana, Aikmen, Manning, etc. (Rivers doesn't count...choker deluxe in playoffs)

Are you suggesting Mahomes is not capable of achieving NFL greatness as other HOF quarterbacks did in their prime? It would be better to assume the Chiefs will take over the top spot in the NFL in the coming years once the cheating Patsy's crash and burn, and they will much sooner than later...so what other big threat is out there? Unknown....who?
                            “Usually” does not mean definitively. And who knows if another AFC team will emerge, Manning’s Colts were supposed to dominate the AFC in the 2000s and they didn’t. Same thing with the Saints, Seahawks, and Packers on the NFC side.
                            Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-27-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

“Usually” does not mean definitively. And who knows if another AFC team will emerge, Manning’s Colts were supposed to dominate the AFC in the 2000s and they didn’t.
                              As great as Manning was (better than brady) he was more of a finesse passer. He’d dissect any defense in a surgical type manner/precise and to the point. Guy was fantastic!!!

Mahomes is a wild out of control gun slinger that could down right murder any defense from anywhere on the field. He is in the John Elway mold and like Elway you’d better cover all of deficiencies on the field because sooner or later he’ll find them and attack.

Lamarvelous Jackson is almost looking to be in that same mold.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                                As great as Manning was (better than brady) he was more of a finesse passer. He’d dissect any defense in a surgical type manner/precise and to the point. Guy was fantastic!!!

Mahomes is a wild out of control gun slinger that could down right murder any defense from anywhere on the field. He is in the John Elway mold and like Elway you’d better cover all of deficiencies on the field because sooner or later he’ll find them and attack.

Lamarvelous Jackson is almost looking to be in that same mold.
                                Manning had a better arm than Brady but IQ wise Brady is better. Brady is the better decision maker and that is why is GOAT. Proof is Brady has played more games yet has thrown fewer INTs. And Manning/Elway can't touch Bradys playoff record. Brady has more playoff wins than Manning and Elway combined!
                                Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-27-2019, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X